Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexo ICO this month  (Read 345 times)
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

So I've been looking for a new ICO for the month, one which caught my eye is Nexo.

What is Nexo?
It's claiming to be the first instant overdraft lending platform for crypto currencies.
If you have some BTC but don't want to sell due to long term belief, you can use it to borrow instant fiat from Nexo, this could be handy for a few purposes.
Once you've repaid your borrowed amount back to Nexo, they will release 100% of your original coins back to you.

They will be offering an instant debit card, other options would be bank transfer and so on.

I can't find much information on interest rates but they are claiming it'll be competitive and lower than a credit card, no credit checks will be required to borrow, your coins act as the security.

The company creating Nexo is Credissimo, they are a FinTech company who has lent around $120 million in loans in the past 4 years, claim to have been audited by Deloitte and claim a BBB- credit rating.

I couldn't find too much about them, but they came 9th in the European FinTech Alternative Finance awards for 2017
https://europe2017.fintech.nl/category/alternative-finance#2

We have other lending platforms but this ones seems to have a practical case and the owners have experience in the lending field.

I'm not 100% sold on this one yet, would love to have a discussion about it and see what we conclude.

I'll do more research and report back with any findings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unorrom

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Hy Guys!
As you might know, the NEXO ICO is cancelled due to the pre-sale oversubscribe.
Our pool has a small allocation to fill, we are looking for people to participants.
The funds will be send through primablock.
Join and ask for further details: https://discordapp.com/invite/bq5Y7S
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

NEXO ICO is running now but I am interested in the bounty program. If you have any idea that if they are providing the bounty then let me know or PM me.
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

It's a shame I couldn't get in to the ICO, I ended up pretty set on this one.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

200 NEO reserves for this ICO. But the Chinese team in the team was very careful.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Nexo had private presale where minimum investment was I believe 100k you think a fifteen year old has acess to that kind of funds? Any latest updates on project, mvp? Any live product is launching in this month?
A.Koosay

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Do you think there is a problem or they are creating the problem?Also what are they using blockchain from. It could be done at the verification point with any centralized program
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

I participated in the lottery but i was very unlucky. I was not one of the lucky ones. I will buy after the ico. it will have been least 2x in my opinion.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I saw and was interested about the ico but the minimum investment was just too high.There are many lending coins out there .How does Nexo Stand different from those ico?

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

I have been searching for this project a lot. it looks very nice. I was late to ICO. I am buying it to the exchange. I hope the price will not increase until I buy it.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

I saw and was interested about the ico but the minimum investment was just too high.There are many lending coins out there .How does Nexo Stand different from those ico?
Basically NEXO was running in the same way with the majority of the lending coins. But with a lot of people are hyping nexo and that makes a lot of people are interested to join in the crowdsale.
But honestly it was offering an interesting ability of the token. you can earn dividend and at the same time the token can be used as utility token.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

I have been searching for this project a lot. it looks very nice. I was late to ICO. I am buying it to the exchange. I hope the price will not increase until I buy it.
I can also suggest you to invest in upcoming ICO - lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:55:38 PM

i hadn't luck in the lottery, but couldn't resist to participate through the pool. One of the most promising ICOs running at the moment.

Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

If we talk about promising ICO companies, they even identified themselves with a more recent NEM, recently they started co-operating with Paytomat, I decided to try to invest and still remain satisfied.
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

I read this telegram from Paytomat, and it really looks transparent and clean.  This is a rarity because I usually see some cheating on the sites.  And this Paytomat is trusting, so I'll try to invest, and see it there
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

I agree with David, and to Paytomat account, many heard, really good company, from the recent only began to invest and in principle, everything is still elegant.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Can you help me understand this? The current 20% of the current supply that will unlock in the next few months will help Nexo and not impact Nexo prices.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

The NEXO platform allows the identity of the participants to be fully secured, and the borrower is able to get 100% ownership of the property when the loan is completed and the loan is quickly received according to demand
Users can mortgage any asset in the digital market, even cryptocurrency is accepted as ETH, BTC, Altcoin,
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

NEXO's future reaches the international level with the goal of becoming the largest Security Token in the market, even penetrating the US and Wall Street markets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: