Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for March 2018  (Read 1727 times)
GBCrypto1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

Well OP should also include VLB token as one of your watchlist ICO , this project is realistic, its co founder is a trusted professional, its platform is based on real world. This is how you should  choose ICO project.  Check and review white paper this project is a champ. http://vlb.io.

I looked at their whitepaper and I think you are right about this project being realistic. Will make another list which will include this. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FFVitoria

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

Well I think it will better Marinecoin ICO here https://marineco.in
It's providing 450 000 coins for free. Artificial intelligence, fast and time-tested blockchain technology, decentralized day-by-day enlarging community.
Join community here https://marineco.in/ico
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

What do you think about the Acorn Collective https://aco.ai/ ? They collected softcap on presale. ICO is scheduled for March, I think this is one of the best ICO of the month.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

In my opinion, Knowledge.io is one of the best projects to invest now. it has a good team and good idea to do. Let's access its website to research and give your choice

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

you have all missed the best ico or pre-sale. There were cheap toques for a great price. Of course, many of you will be there and will make a lot of profit
http://bit.ly/2CA58lF

blockbryan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:58:33 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:57:21 PM by blockbryan

temporarily off
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

Guys, after carefully studying upcoming ICOs, I've got a list of ICOs for March that you could invest in:

1) Enkidu - https://enkidu.io/ - It's a platform for people who wish to collaborate with other people across the globe without going through the hassle of legal documents. They are actually making good use of blockchain technology. Their website, whitepaper, team, concept, advisory board, etc look good. It probably has a lot of potentials.

2) Kelta - https://kelta.com/ - It's a decentralized datacenter for scientific and abnormally large calculations. They wish to make computing power easily accessible. They use liquid cooling tech to boost efficiency. Seems cool.

3) Kripton - https://kriptonofafrica.com/ - It's a microloan platform for people who wish to start their business or anything. First ever crypto loan platform in Africa. Do check it out.

These are worth it.
I totally agree with you about Kripton project. It provides a good financial technology platform providing new financial tools to consumers and small business in Africa and Asia. I believe it will succeed soon.

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

I support the swiss trend, which is a Swiss brand for luxury products. In Switzerland many good ico

I'm with you! I'm glad to promote Tend in my signature space because it is a really good project which will give dividends to holders...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
redtax

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

Guys, after carefully studying upcoming ICOs, I've got a list of ICOs for March that you could invest in:

1) Enkidu - https://enkidu.io/ - It's a platform for people who wish to collaborate with other people across the globe without going through the hassle of legal documents. They are actually making good use of blockchain technology. Their website, whitepaper, team, concept, advisory board, etc look good. It probably has a lot of potentials.

2) Kelta - https://kelta.com/ - It's a decentralized datacenter for scientific and abnormally large calculations. They wish to make computing power easily accessible. They use liquid cooling tech to boost efficiency. Seems cool.

3) Kripton - https://kriptonofafrica.com/ - It's a microloan platform for people who wish to start their business or anything. First ever crypto loan platform in Africa. Do check it out.

These are worth it.

The thought process and idea behind enkidu seems really unique! I'm pretty sure it would help a bigger community when compared to kelta and kripton! If i would be investing in any one out of the three, it would be enkidu! I went through the vlogs and blogs posted by them. Great content, looks really promising!!
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

My avatar and sign are the answers Smiley Also I like trading platforms, f.e. tradershub. I like it bc I do trade myself and understand it, would be really cool to try it.
darktax

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Of these three options the best looks the first one, Enkidu. But in my opinion better choice is Metronome. I support it, looks very promising

Yeah, i agree with you. Out of the three enkidu just stands out. Their ICO pre sale is starting soon too. I just filled the whitelist.. try it out! Their team is talented and has a lot of potential.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Im planning to invest on cedex and helbiz both are good projects but helbiz ico will end on march 4 so there more time to buy now according to their website the coin will be listed on major global exchange.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

I checked three of them. Just forget and ignore them dude. they dont have any hype. And popularity of those projects are very low. i dont think any of them will be able to reach soft cap. i advice you to check the telegram channels first when you are researching for icos. if their channel has less than 1k participant just delete this project from your brain.
blockbryan

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:21:07 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:57:33 PM by blockbryan

temporarily off
Mattacoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

Sharpay looks decent I am still doing research and am considering it because it is a simple concept, decent team, quick roadmap with a need for Blockchain tech.

I also like Stop The Fakes as it could be revolutionary, it's going after a large market and it's rewarding people for doing good. Also a decent looking team, fills a need for Blockchain tech and could make the world a better place by taking cash away from organized crime.

Feedback appreciated, I'm not registered for either as of yet but they're both on my radar.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Well OP should also include VLB token as one of your watchlist ICO , this project is realistic, its co founder is a trusted professional, its platform is based on real world. This is how you should  choose ICO project.  Check and review white paper this project is a champ. http://vlb.io.

I looked at their whitepaper and I think you are right about this project being realistic. Will make another list which will include this. Thanks

Russian team Sad too much chance of scam. I am not trust to the Russian ICO
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Im planning to invest on cedex and helbiz both are good projects but helbiz ico will end on march 4 so there more time to buy now according to their website the coin will be listed on major global exchange.

GenieICO is going well until now and it's getting bigger and bigger. The team is a trusted one with solid targets in their mind. I liked it very much and I'm supporting it by heart. The crowdsale will end this month.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

I don't know why these 3 projects are rated very high, most of the good projects that I think are coming up in march would either be sold out in Pre-sale and private sale most won't even enter ICO stage unless it is the team decisions to open it up to the public but it is getting more expensive for developers to conduct KYC

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

This there are few promising projects comes to the market. Please find list below.
ABchain
This is the digital advertising platform. Which can be useful to the all the internet handling sites. Hope this have bright future
Quantacoin
This digital currency project is immediate liquidity and currency functionality.
Fintrex
Taking loan on digital currency is long time using option. This project makes the loaning system via cryptos highly secured.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: