Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK MAD MAX BREXIT JOKE..  (Read 85 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

Brexit today - live updates: David Davis vows UK will not be plunged ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › UK Politics
44 mins ago - Fears that Britain will be plunged into a "Mad Max-style" dystopia after Brexit are baseless, David Davis will tell business leaders in Vienna today. ... maintained he did not behave inappropriately when he reportedly texted a Tory activist to ask her for a drink after seeing her wearing a corset in a newspaper. Cheesy Cheesy.. MORE BULLSHIT..

I suppose they can have a last cry at trying to save lordy shit faces monies Grin Grin..<<Land owners who get the kickbacks Wink

It's fun this whole eu thing..
We don't leave and by leaving we mean no free movement of peoples and plus we can trade with who ever we likes and last bit not least we pay no tariffs..

You do know the UK citizens pay 2 times more per person in tax to the EU than many many EU member states some don't pay anything at all..

I am not your SLAVE    FUCK OFF Wink..

Now i said we will create more jobs wont we..

UK will need 'thousands' more customs officers after Brexit, Dutch MP ...
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/.../brexit-uk-thousands-customs-netherlan...
3 days ago - UK will need 'thousands' more customs officers after Brexit, Dutch MP warns. Netherlands plans to ... “If we need hundreds of new customs and agricultural inspectors, the British are going to need thousands,” he said. ... “The results are that ... around 930 or 750 full-time employees are needed,” Snel said.

CREATED MORE JOBS^^^^^^
Plus stops all the badness coming in on lorries ..<<<Humans drugs guns SO thanks SNEL Cheesy Cheesy..

More boarder patrol means more jobs Grin..

Now Holland you can stop the pulse fishing now and fuck off and go and fish in your shitty canals  Cheesy
You can pulse fish for stickleback fish Cheesy..

TONY TWAT FACE BLAIR ..SOLD MY COUNTRY OUT FOR HIS OWN POCKETS Wink Wink Angry Angry Angry Angry..

KICK HIM IN THE FACE Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: