Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUIFAS - A Secure, Ultra-fast, Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 1465 times)
needmoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

A Secure, Ultra-fast, Highly Scalable Innovative cryptocurrency exchange built for the people.

Quifas Pre-ICO will begin in 9th of March.

What is Quifas?

Quifas is a secure innovative cryptocurrency exchange built for the people. It is user friendly, highly scalable, ultra-fast and exceptional customer service.

Quifas Features

Exceptional Customer Services
We will aim to resolve every issue in 24 hours or less. Having a multilingual support and allows us to tackle any issues the users might have.

Scalability Infrastructures
Platform is designed to be scalable so as to accommodate a huge increase in new user registrations without having to shut down registrations.

Ultra Fast Matching Engine
Quifas is built on one of the most advanced technology and is capable of handling 2.5 Million transaction per second. The order matching engine can execute trades in less than one millisecond.

Immediate Account Upgrade
Currently, most users have to wait days or weeks for their accounts to pass verifications and an account upgrade. Quifas Exchange will aim to complete verification of accounts within 24 hours or less.

Cross Platform Support
Quifas Exchange supports a fully integrated Android or IOS platform. Users can trade directly from their phones with ease.

News Section
Quifas has integrated a news section where users can get the latest hottest news about their favorite tokens. There will also be a chat section where users can share ideas and strategies.

Quifas Tokensale

Platform: Ethereum (ERC-20 Token)
Start of token sale: 9 March
Soft cap: 3 000 000 USD
Tokens issued: 200 000 000 QFS tokens
Hard cap: 35 000 000 USD
Basic Price of 1 QFS token: 0.40 USD
Payment method: BTC
ETH Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH

Token Holders Benefits

Zero Trading Fee
Token holders will be able to use Quifas token (QFS) to buy other crypto assets s on the Quifas exchange with zero trading fees.

Trading Fee Discount
Holders of QFS tokens will be entitled to discount on trading fees on the exchange.

Listing of new coins
Our exchange is focused on serving the people's needs, therefore QFS Token holders will have a say on which coins get listed on the exchange.

Token Sale Bonus

Distribution of raised funds

Quifas Platform Development - 40%
40% of the funds generated during token sale will be used for the development of the quifas exchange platform. This will enable us build a scalable, highly secure, world class platform with a friendly user interface that will support multi-platforms such as Web, iOS, Android on PC, Mac, Tablets and Smartphones while offering traders unique features such as trailing stops, trailing profit targets, simultaneous entry of buy orders, stop loss and take profit, market news section.

Marketing, PR and Branding - 30%
30% of the funds generated during the token sale will be used for marketing public relations and branding of the exchange. This will help in the acquisition of new customers, customer retention.

Liquidity Fund - 20%
20% of the funds generated during the token sale will be held in reserve for contingencies and other miscellaneous or unforeseen expenses that might arise. targets, simultaneous entry of buy orders, stop loss and take profit, market news section.

Legal - 10%
10% of the funds generated during the token sale will be held for ongoing legal advice.

Roadmap

Meet our Team

Florian Boci - CEO
Florian is a serial entrepreneur and has over 10 years of experience in the finance and accounting industry. He is currently the CFO of Neveah Limited, an international commodity trading company. Florian has worked with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for more than five years and has assisted in the funding of more than 7,200 public housing projects. Florian is an active crypto enthusiast and investor. He holds a Bachelor of Science from George Mason University in Accounting and Management Information Systems.

Ibidapo Lawal - COO
Ibidapo is a serial entrepreneur who has founded three companies and built two to be leaders in their respective sectors. He is an international commodities trader with over a decade of experience in deal making across the globe from North America to Asia. He is an active cryptocurrency trader and investor. He has a Master in Business Administration from Drexel University, he has also taken executive education class at the Wharton Business School.

Akinbiyi Akindoyin, PhD - CTO
Akinbiyi holds a PhD in Communications and Signal Processing from Imperial College London and a Masters in Broadband Wireless and Optical Communications from University of Leeds, UK. He has over 4 years experience in designing and implementing highly scalable data communication networks and has earned top industry recognised certifications including CCIE (data centre), AWS certified solution architect, Implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions.

Warun Bubna, MBA - CMO
Warun holds an MBA in Finance and MS in Business Analytics from Drexel University. He has an extensive background in operations leadership and has been recognized for excellence in process improvement and project management. He has been involved in team-building and played an integral part of the Enterprise Execution team in managing multiple corporate projects simultaneously while playing the role of lead administrator in service desk and project management software system.

Meet our Team

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

maybe i'm in the wrong section, i see the bounty offered 1Million token for bounty.
So will the amount still 1 Million if the ico just reach soft cap?
Quifas_Support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

maybe i'm in the wrong section, i see the bounty offered 1Million token for bounty.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

Tokens can only be purchased after having been registered in the white list?
Quifas_Support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Tokens can only be purchased after having been registered in the white list?
For now anyone can participate, but people registered to the whitelist can get an  extra 10% bonus
silence777

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

How many Tokens will be sold during the Presale?
Quifas_Support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 11:54:32 AM by Quifas_Support

How many Tokens will be sold during the Presale?
10 million during Pre-Sale will be sold
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Very interesting project, I really like all the features that you are offering here, it seems like you're platform is the perfect cryptocurrency exchange site but I just have a few questions though, I read your whitepaper and it seems so short to me, you didn't really expand and explained the details behind your features, for example you stated that there will be no trading fees in your site and no withdrawal limits, how is that possible though? Wouldn't that cause your exchange to eventually go bankrupt? And in the security improvements, you stated that the quifas exchange will be monitored by a group of cyber security experts, can you give us more details on who those experts are?. And what's the technical aspect behind the ultra fast matching engine? How is 2.5 Million transaction per second possible? What's the explanation behind that?. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, the platform that you're gonna create seems very fascinating to me that's why I want to know if what you're going to create can really perform.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Your question wasn't understood I guess.
As I understand it the amount is fixed regardless of which cap they reach.
Dagfin

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

What’s an ERC-20 Token?
Quifas_Support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

What’s an ERC-20 Token?
A Token based on the Ethereum platform.
buevevgen

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

When is your token going to be listed on exchanges?
Quifas_Support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

When is your token going to be listed on exchanges?
It will be listed on exchanges immediately after the end of Phase 1 and the distribution of Tokens, which should take approximately 2 weeks.
kasterin111f

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

Tell me the difference between your project and those, which are already in the market?
Quifas_Support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

Tell me the difference between your project and those, which are already in the market?
These are some features that differentiate Quifas from other comptetitor exchanges:
1.  Quifas will place a lot of emphasis on customer service. It will provide multilingual support and will aim to resolve every issue in 24 hours or less.

2.  Immediate Account Upgrade – Quifas will strive to upgrade  user accounts in less than 24 hours, something that other exchanges don’t do.

3.  Advanced trading features - One of the most competitive features of the Quifas platform is the ability to place stop losses on orders and take profits at the same time. Another feature that the platform presents users with is Auto Stop Loss creation in order to extract maximum potential profits after a Take Profit Level has been reached.
Quifas_Support

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Very interesting project, I really like all the features that you are offering here, it seems like you're platform is the perfect cryptocurrency exchange site but I just have a few questions though, I read your whitepaper and it seems so short to me, you didn't really expand and explained the details behind your features, for example you stated that there will be no trading fees in your site and no withdrawal limits, how is that possible though? Wouldn't that cause your exchange to eventually go bankrupt? And in the security improvements, you stated that the quifas exchange will be monitored by a group of cyber security experts, can you give us more details on who those experts are?. And what's the technical aspect behind the ultra fast matching engine? How is 2.5 Million transaction per second possible? What's the explanation behind that?. I'm sorry for asking so many questions, the platform that you're gonna create seems very fascinating to me that's why I want to know if what you're going to create can really perform.
Thank you for your support and all your questions are legit questions.

In the white paper we mention that there will be zero trading fees if you trade using QFS our custom token. If you trade BTC with ETH for example, normal fees will apply. Also there will be normal withdrawal fees. For example;

1.         QFS/ETH trades – Zero trading Fees

2.         BTC/ETH trades – Normal fees apply

Our exchange will be monitored by in-house highly skilled cyber security experts who will monitor the all transactions 24/7 on the platform.

Our exchange will be a distributed exchange, which will split the customer activity into segments.  These segments are independent, and we will be using Amazon cloud to auto-scale the exchange indefinitely.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

These are some features that differentiate Quifas from other comptetitor exchanges:
1.  Quifas will place a lot of emphasis on customer service. It will provide multilingual support and will aim to resolve every issue in 24 hours or less.

2.  Immediate Account Upgrade – Quifas will strive to upgrade  user accounts in less than 24 hours, something that other exchanges don’t do.

3.  Advanced trading features - One of the most competitive features of the Quifas platform is the ability to place stop losses on orders and take profits at the same time. Another feature that the platform presents users with is Auto Stop Loss creation in order to extract maximum potential profits after a Take Profit Level has been reached.

Right now there are many companies launching on the basis of the exchanges but what are the regulations you are following and in which country the exchange is getting registered?
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

Will unsold tokens be burned?

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Quifas_Support

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Will unsold tokens be burned?
Yes, sir
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

a very good project and interesting and has so great benefits as well as teams that suit the field I want to ask what is the purpose of your project?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: