Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year - Effect On Crypto  (Read 474 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

You take any Chinese thing they always disturb the crypto market and make us feel like we are standing into dessert and hunting for the water. What I mean is China affect the crypto on huge scale and make it go down like crazy. The last year's China ban was one of the example of this when the panic attack driven through every crypto lovers mind. Not only this but also the major exchanger ban from the China in 2015 was great crash and much more. So the same thing happened this year too when the Chinese new year came in mass withdrawals might have taken to crush it down. We went all the down to 5 k this year start. This country is amazing on how they manipulate. See now the China new year is gone and we are back on track.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

chinese new year is really affecting bitcoin because since it finished it suddenly pumps the value of btc in the market so it really affects it not only I noticed but also other bitcoin users that it's also attention.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

Hi everyone, as it was Chinese NY on tbe last Friday I was wandering what peoples thoughts were on its possible effect if any on the market place. This holiday obviously effects a number of countries in Sth East Asia not just China; I would think that this period could potentially see a huge number of individuals cashing in for the festivities.

What are peoples thoughts on what to expect !?! could be a lowering or market cap & another / even better buy position for your Onions..
Of course, I also think that the Chinese New Year has influenced the market of crypto-currencies. But I hope that from the next month the market will stabilize and trade will enter a normal rhythm.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

Quite apparent that the Chinese calendar year too had its own toll on the bitcoin price which was right before the actual date of February 15. The bearishish did ended that same week and we have seen bitcoin doing a gradual steady rise again.
The price of bitcoin has grown, in comparison with the one that was a few weeks ago, but as we see today the growth rates are not so great, and I do not think that the period of the "bears" is over.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

The Chinese New Year has an impact on the economy that leads to a decrease in bitcoin, but not too low. That's because the people who celebrate Imlek prefer culinary shopping and spend a lot of money for the needs of Chinese New Year. But after the, bitcoin back up as before.
I will support with you that the Chinese new year holiday, the investor sell their bitcoin to celebrate this event .But after that the holiday the value of bitcoin was accellerate again its because many investors started to buy bitcoin and altcoins after holiday.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

The Chinese New Year has an impact on the economy that leads to a decrease in bitcoin, but not too low. That's because the people who celebrate Imlek prefer culinary shopping and spend a lot of money for the needs of Chinese New Year. But after the, bitcoin back up as before.
I will support with you that the Chinese new year holiday, the investor sell their bitcoin to celebrate this event .But after that the holiday the value of bitcoin was accellerate again its because many investors started to buy bitcoin and altcoins after holiday.
China has large commercial cryptocurrency transactions. But it is not the black spot for the market to fall. The ban from China is justified for conservatism. They do not want their coins poured into bitcoin and flow to the world. Behind there are Korea, Japan, India, the impact is significant.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

You mean that price of coin will up after holidays, can you suggest when it's happended ?
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Chinese is the biggest population in the world. So in the event their is a grand celebration for them. Expect that it will affect the crypto currency world as many of them cashing out for the celebration.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

Chinese New Year is obviously a season when most asians cash in on their investments.
We expect to see more crypto currency an buyers.Hence, demand and supply law
must take its course as prices are expected to drop due to dumping practices.
Neverthless, investors may use the opportunity to mop up and store for a boom
in profit during bullish times in the market.
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

Not just only China, there is also Korea, VietNam, etc
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

Bitcoin price crashes when was the day before Chinese New Year come. Crashes of price will come unexpected when hit the market and where it will happen. The exact days time and range cannot fathom as the market flows in not a bias motion. Chinese New Year or not the price wouldn't pattern.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

maybe Lunar effects on the world of crypto is the decline in the price of oin gan and all altcpin also come down gan and it has been every year when the price of bitcoin and altcoin always down, but until now I do not know the cause of btcoin and altcpin always down in the Imlek.

sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

It does have an effect, but it has a similar effect on all markets. Cryptocurrency is not special. Volumes are rising now, but the market is suffering because of the interpretation of the notes from the Fed to raise interest rates in the US. This has a ripple effect on a lot of markets, including crypto. This is why you saw a rise at the beginning of the week and it has sunk the past two days. Notes were published Tuesday am.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

The market has risen in recent days, then fell. It's hard to say what influenced it, New Year's celebration in China, or other news. If we consider that the celebration of the new year in China lasts 15 days, then in full force the Chinese will take up work only in early March.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

Hi everyone, as it was Chinese NY on tbe last Friday I was wandering what peoples thoughts were on its possible effect if any on the market place. This holiday obviously effects a number of countries in Sth East Asia not just China; I would think that this period could potentially see a huge number of individuals cashing in for the festivities.

What are peoples thoughts on what to expect !?! could be a lowering or market cap & another / even better buy position for your Onions..
I know for sure that the Chinese New Year has influenced the delivery of parcels from aliexpress :-). But, judging by the dynamics of bitcoin, the price is falling. I would buy now a little!
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Dont believe that this time was Chinese new year big even its just like normal new year. Now we are in some we could say stable range with some small ups and down in price in daily levels nothing big just to be reminded that everything is in order. For one is sure that we could expect some price rise in next few weeks.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

China has only 20% Bitcoin reserves, no major influence on the whole. they are just good at making monopoly and some kind of fud.
already several times they succeeded and bitcoin keep coming back. forget about china. Grin
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Maybe it will affect crypto, becuase i think more investors in china are to busy for their work here in crypto,  so all of their assets will sell them, specially in botcoin,  bitcoin now loosses again her value. But more on voluem. 
ptan7703

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

I was excited by the speed of the marinecoin transaction. It’s great. this will be a exciting project and will be a strong coin in 2018. I will regularly follow this project on website: https://marineco.in/
I have received 450000 MTC tokens free at https://marineco.in/ico
And you? Are you ready to join Marinecoin ??
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

Maybe it will affect crypto, becuase i think more investors in china are to busy for their work here in crypto,  so all of their assets will sell them, specially in botcoin,  bitcoin now loosses again her value. But more on voluem. 

The Chinese New Year has had no effect on bitcoin's price at all... Because last year China banned bitcoin and closed down all their exchanges.

I don't know why people keep talking about China - they live in a dictatorship that has capital controls and has banned bitcoin and bitcoin transactions. Even if they wanted to buy in person, they're taking a great risk, and could end up being executed for it.

China doesn't drive the bitcoin price, it's being driven by the west.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print