Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2197 times)
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

Both you will gain profit for a long term holder you will benefit up to 1000 maybe if you are a patient person that hold coins, and in short term you can benefit in times 100 profit, maybe it depends on your capability which is best suite for you, if you are long time trader you will profit on both of them no matter what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
somblennx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

Long term or short term, essentially the same is trying to achieve growth from value that we invest. If on short term there is potential for earn big profits, why not we use. Although our real purpose is long term.
cherry yu

Activity: 284

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

both thing are the same profitable, its all up to you to choose which easy and comfortable for you to use. in short time investment someetimes
very risky because we donnot know when is the price will going down or fall. we need to check the price from time to time so that we cannot lose
some of our money. for me, im preferably like the long term investment because if we have more patient to wait until the price rise up its a big chance
also to gain more than the capital investment.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
It depends on your situation. Some people can make good predictions about changes in the price of bitcoin. They can make good decisions based on the changes in bitcoins, so they can make a good return on short-term investment in bitcoins. When you can't judge the price of bitcoin, your best bet is to hold it for the long term.
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Long term investment suits me more than short term investment, it is working for me as I have gotten a good earning using this method. I am not very technical, and dont really undestand trading charts, I find it complicated and time consuming, also I think the end profits are just about the same.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Long term investment suits me more than short term investment, it is working for me as I have gotten a good earning using this method. I am not very technical, and dont really undestand trading charts, I find it complicated and time consuming, also I think the end profits are just about the same.
Long term is very good if you have a lot of money and like me I have a long term investment.But short term was nice also because money is very important to our lifes.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
It depends on your situation. Some people can make good predictions about changes in the price of bitcoin. They can make good decisions based on the changes in bitcoins, so they can make a good return on short-term investment in bitcoins. When you can't judge the price of bitcoin, your best bet is to hold it for the long term.
Long-term investment helps you to be more psychologically stable than short-term investment. You can select some potential co-crypto in the top 20 altcoin to lead on coinmarketcap. It is a community that has huge community so it will grow strongly in the future. Due to the volatility of the market, short-term investment is very risky for your assets.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Thank you fellas.
Definitely a long investment. It is safe, you will be able to monitor your investment for a year or more. To catch the most beneficial time of sale.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

When i first trading as i was a biginer i was also doing a day trading i fucos almost all of my time in exchanger that i was doing the trading. But i see thet day trading is not good for me so i decided to use as a long term not too long but i trade my coins and tokens after a few months or if i see a good profit already in my investment.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

It depends on what you want. If you want a quick small profit, you can trade on altcoin. Bitcoin is good for both but I prefer bitcoin on a long time hodl,  it is more profitable and at least with 70% chance of not losing your investment on the long term.

This exactly my take on it. I find I can make some quick profit trading the alts but I believe Bitcoin is the long term strategy hold that will eventually pay out the best for me.
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Long term is less stresful..and more profitable i think.

1881 - 193∞
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

When i first trading as i was a biginer i was also doing a day trading i fucos almost all of my time in exchanger that i was doing the trading. But i see thet day trading is not good for me so i decided to use as a long term not too long but i trade my coins and tokens after a few months or if i see a good profit already in my investment.
Well, for me it does not matter whether you are doing short term or long term for as long as you are doing great about it. There is no difference if we will do both if we will just know and have our own strategies about it.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Thank you fellas.
Base on my experience regarding investing , I'm really in favored to long  than short term or day trading because it has a simple strategy ,effort less and almost a 100% assurance of your investments .Just set your goal when to gains out, is it time or value base. All of the above mentioned is inversely to what short term or day trading is, which requires time investment  and smart decision, although high percentage profit is one the advantages in this term but more stress will encounter due to the volatile movement of the price.
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

It actually depends on your own preference. Both are good, but you must be knowledgeable enough.Trading and investing is really a good way to earn an extra income, I believe that we can really get a huge amount of profit If we do both trading and investing, Usually short term investors will look at their wallets every day and they will panic quickly when the prices go down so they will sell
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

The more tradings I do, the more often I can make a wrong decision that could lead me to lose money. Of course every right decision brings me more money than the price increase of bitcoin alone would do. The question is if my trading skills justify the additional risk I take with a big amount of decisions of which a part will be wrong. For me, that's not the case.
SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

In long term you can gain and earn more profit from your money rather than investing  in short term period so much Better invest in long term to achieve all your financial goals.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Long term or short term, both can give you profit. if you choose short term, that's sure you can't get more profit, you just earn the little profit. But if you choose long term, you can earn so much profits from them, although you must wait for the long time, but it's fair for me.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

I think that long-term investments will be safer. Less risk of losing your funds. Although you can win more on short-term investments.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

If you want your investment to be not a headache. I would suggest go for a long-term investment. Long-term investing simply means holding your coins for a long-time and not checking every 5 mins. on what's happening in the market. Also, there are pros & cons you need to consider if you'll go long-term investment. One of the pros is again your investment wouldn't be a headache because you won't check the market from time to time. However, the cons is if there are severe price crash happened it'll be a big time loss for you, since you're not checking the market price from time to time.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

I am more into long term investment. I really hope I don't have any financial emergencies in the next year because I don't want to sell 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: