Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marek134 scammed me for 0.20 btc [HELP]  (Read 231 times)
buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:36 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 03:46:04 PM by buyandsale

What happened:One of a seller here on this forum whoes thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2935707.0    
we done deal on 16 Feb 2018 he sold me hashflare account and not given full account access and now after payment he not replying to any emails
seller username on this forum is : Marek134 and this username he is selling again same account on this forum after selling me which is amazing  

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1760645

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed: 0.20 BTC
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment: https://puu.sh/zrQHP/ca0ac6af28.png
PM/Chat Logs: Me has our email full conversation but cant give it in public if asked can show personally
Additional Notes: Me has his email id , his home address, his mobile or contact number which is useless i think so but can be used for some legal process

so bitcointalk do help me to get my hardly earned money by any legal or anyway  Sad Sad Sad

If this will be solved or any reply got from seller i will update here on this thread (TOO DEPRESSED )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Prepare a scam report like below

Code:
[b][color=black]What happened:: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Scammers Profile Link: [/color][/b]

[b][color=black]Reference Link: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Amount Scammed: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Payment Method: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Proof of Payment: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]PM/Chat Logs: [/color][/b]
[b][color=black]Additional Notes: [/color][/b]

You can check this thread for more.information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0

Anyway, sorry for your lose.DT members will tagged the scammer upon valid proofs.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:45:28 PM

1.Why did you trade with them without using an escrow ?
2.Why do you think after buying an account he would not claim it back by changing the details ?

I doubt you will ever get your money back.Only point of contact for the said user is their email address,
rosljuk@gmail.com.
(leaving here for future reference)

You can however give that email address to your local police or something if your country has laws which govern crypto related stuff.
buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

1] we done escrow
2] has his email id real name phone number and address just need steps or information how i can take legal action now or anyone can help i can give him 0.01 btc free
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:43 PM

1] we done escrow
Which escrow ? Doesn't look like you used a forum's escrow.Also escrowing digital accounts is pointless like the case here.He claimed by account back after selling it to you.

2] has his email id real name phone number and address just need steps or information how i can take legal action now or anyone can help i can give him 0.01 btc free

- Since you mentioned you have his personal details,how can you be sure that they're legitimate ? He could have faked it.
- Have you tried calling his phone ? Is he from the same country as yours ? You can take legal actions based on those details.
buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

im totally scammed now i think so now as just now me tried to login and its saying invalid login credentials ... he change login details too ... lost Sad
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

I am really sorry for your loss and your hard earned money. I don't want to make it even more depressive but with that amount you could have bought a mining rig (a computer with 4-6 GPU cards) and would have made you a better daily amount than any Hashflare or other cloud mining can. And you would have full control over your computer and not rely on third party. Next time use a better judgment before sending someone 0.20 BTC which is a big sum for many with actual BTC price. Again sorry for your loss.
buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

Thanks for suggestion .... well me already emailed cyber crime department of Estonia where seller stays .. will not loss hopes ...and yes will sure make next decision after lot of research...

I am really sorry for your loss and your hard earned money. I don't want to make it even more depressive but with that amount you could have bought a mining rig (a computer with 4-6 GPU cards) and would have made you a better daily amount than any Hashflare or other cloud mining can. And you would have full control over your computer and not rely on third party. Next time use a better judgment before sending someone 0.20 BTC which is a big sum for many with actual BTC price. Again sorry for your loss.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

Didn't you use escrowmybits? Did you already release the funds?

Unfortunately, this is how it is. If anyone's offering you a cloud mining account for sale, or any other accounts for the matter, there is always a risk of the account being reclaimed by the original owner by social engineering.

That's why you never deal with account sales, unless you can be sure that the seller is fully legit and you're using escrow.

Also i doubt your police department will care about a $2k scam... TBH.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:34 PM

Which escrow did you use? I'm especially interested in this part of your story.

Can you explain the escrow procedure? Who was the escrow for this transaction?

0.20 BTC is a lot of money. Did you ever think about asking for someone's opinion on this forum before doing this trade? Did it ever cross your mind that buying accounts is very risky, knowing the seller can recover the account easily?

And what was that? You emailed Estonia's police? Slim chance you might hear about an arrest.

buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

we done escrow via escrowmybits... seller sent me login details of account and changed it after me released btc via escrow thats how scam accure now me cant even login to account as its login details is invalid its saying ...

total loss ...Sad

Which escrow did you use? I'm especially interested in this part of your story.

Can you explain the escrow procedure? Who was the escrow for this transaction?

0.20 BTC is a lot of money. Did you ever think about asking for someone's opinion on this forum before doing this trade? Did it ever cross your mind that buying accounts is very risky, knowing the seller can recover the account easily?

And what was that? You emailed Estonia's police? Slim chance you might hear about an arrest.
buyandsale (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

good news me got my money back from the scammer who scammed me for 0.20 btc before on this forum for hashflare account ... me filed a case in cyber crime then he sent me back 0.19 btc refund but that bitch says it was misunderstanding and was not online but when me sent him snap shot of cyber crime department replied me for more info then he replied and refunded me ... ...

well now me little bit calm ... will stay away from scammers ...thanks guys... still in loss of 0.08 which was hacked from my localitcoin account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: