Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DVC Writers Union  (Read 1811 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 02:10:16 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 04:45:15 PM by FinShaggy

I just want to make a general statement.

This coin is DESIGNED to inflate. No denying that. So the WORST thing you can do for this coin is not buy cheap ones, and sit on a wallet full of coins you earned for free.

That does NOTHING for Devcoin. There are an INFINITE number of coins being produced, so if you would like to see the value go up, you need to actively be working towards that as an individual. As well as attempting to work with others.

Would anyone want to start a writers union? We all agree that we will only sell 20% MAX of our coins below a penny. And we will buy as many coins as we can that are under a penny.

This will make the market rise and stabilize at one penny.

Divide and Conquer. But United, we can be strong.

There are only like 30 of us, it can't be that hard to round up 1/3 of us that want to make this coin better while earning more for your writing.

It's not about what the current "value" of the coin is. If we are developing enough stuff, the coin will automatically go up in value.

We also need to be advertising this as THE TIME TO BUY DEVCOIN. And if the price gets lower, we need to be LOUDER ABOUT IT.

Tell EVERYONE, buy low, sell high. And do it yourself also. If we can get enough people behind this philosophy (Buy low, sell high is the philosophy of ANY MARKET), we can make a thread announcing it, and as long as we support each other, the coin will benefit.

And we need to create SHOPS

You Might Ask: "Well How Does Making Shops Raise the Value of Devcoins?"

Well... When people write for Devtome, they earn Coins correct... As of now, the only well known use for Devcoins is to sell them for Bitcoins. Period. Sure, we can advertise the bounty bonds better... But that is not the only thing we need to do. We need shops, because when people earn Devcoins, there needs to be a place for them to go besides Vircurex/MCXNow or any other exchange. If no one is willing to buy cheap Devcoins, and writers (AND MINERS & ADMINS & CODERS) just keep putting up cheaper and cheaper Devcoins... Nothing is going to fix itself.

You have to make shops, so that people don't turn straight to the exchange with their coin.

And everyone should look at this. If we were to publish, there are around 50,000 words in 150 pages. Which means we could make one giant book with 8,100 pages. Or a bunch of little books totaling 8,100 pages. And we could do it with E-Books...

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 03:01:23 PM

I am personally opening a Devcoin book store.

36 books in the mail. 3 books here at my house read. 350 books left to buy and read. And they will all be for sale.

Plus, I plan on making a DVC silver shop. We will buy 1oz silver rounds and bars, then test the quality ourselves on video. Add a serial number to the silver, then put it up for sale. That way people can look up the serial number and literally see their oz of silver tested for purity right in front of their face, and they can guarentee it by checking the image on the coin/bar (from the original minter) and the serial number we add.

Any silver that does not meet quality standards will be sold at a lesser price, or made into art/jewelry.

Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:58:18 PM

This coin is DESIGNED to inflate. No denying that. So the WORST thing you can do for this coin is not buy cheap ones, and sit on a wallet full of coins you earned for free.

That does NOTHING for Devcoin. There are an INFINITE number of coins being produced, so if you would like to see the value go up, you need to actively be working towards that as an individual. As well as attempting to work with others.

Would anyone want to start a writers union? We all agree that we will only sell 20% MAX of our coins below a penny. And we will buy as many coins as we can that are under a penny.

There are only like 30 of us, it can't be that hard to round up 1/3 of us that want to make this coin better while earning more for your writing.

It's not about what the current "value" of the coin is. If we are developing enough stuff, the coin will automatically go up in value.

We also need to by advertising this as THE TIME TO BUY DEVCOIN. And if the price gets lower, we need to be LOUDER ABOUT IT.

Tell EVERYONE, buy low, sell high. And do it yourself also. If we can get enough people behind this philosophy (Buy low, sell high is the philosophy of ANY MARKET), we can make a thread announcing it, and as long as we support each other, the coin will benefit.

Well... When people write for Devtome, they earn Coins correct... As of now, the only well known use for Devcoins is to sell them for Bitcoins. Period. Sure, we can advertise the bounty bonds better... But that is not the only thing we need to do. We need shops, because when people earn Devcoins, there needs to be a place for them to go besides Vircurex/MCXNow or any other exchange. If no one is willing to buy cheap Devcoins, and writers (AND MINERS & ADMINS & CODERS) just keep putting up cheaper and cheaper Devcoins... Nothing is going to fix itself.

You have to make shops, so that people don't turn straight to the exchange with their coin.

I take my hat off to you. You always seem to come up with good ideas and are the best promotor of Devcoin.

This is similar to my idea for an investing and mining syndicate. Ultimately the community that unites behind a common goal can reach their ideals faster.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:11:15 PM

We also need to by advertising this as THE TIME TO BUY DEVCOIN. And if the price gets lower, we need to be LOUDER ABOUT IT.

I take my hat off to you. You always seem to come up with good ideas and are the best promotor of Devcoin.

This is similar to my idea for an investing and mining syndicate. Ultimately the community that unites behind a common goal can reach their ideals faster.

I believe you can buy bonds in ASIC mining machine pools with Devcoin.

And thank you Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:25:09 PM

And I want to make a further point that, if we all hold coins, the exchanges will eventually drop us. No trading means no fees for them.

ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:26:32 PM

what a great idea Fin LET'S HARDFORK DEVCOIN AND MAKE IT WORK !!!! Cool $$$EASY$$$

====>

LMFAO

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:29:15 PM

what a great idea Fin LET'S HARDFORK DEVCOIN AND MAKE IT WORK !!!! Cool $$$EASY$$$

I'm not sure what Hard-forking is. But the goal is not "$$$EASY$$$" as you say.

The goal is to correct all the problems we are having with share size, and DVC price. The price is too low, and people doing hard work are getting shares that aren't worth anything (coders). If we make DVC 1 penny each, EVERYONE WINS & we can all afford to start our own projects that support DVC.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:31:32 PM

These are links from the 1st post of the Official Devcoin thread, if you are interested in any of these topics, please make a thread about it:

ASCMDVCPT - ASICMiner Devcoin  Pass Through
Buy Computer/Mining Parts with Devcoin
Buy Amazon Giftcards with Devcoin
Devcoin Advertising Campaign
Earn Devcoins by Writing
Free DVC! Devcoin Faucet Beta Test
Free Devcoin Faucet 20DVC per person!
Help with Setting Up a Devcoin Wallet - Ya I'm a Noob
IRC Channel: #devcoin on freenode.net
Official Site
Devcoin Escrow Service
Devcoin Talk Forums

And here is where you can buy bonds and earn money with your DVC
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/14

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:33:59 PM

I still believe this would help bring musicians and occult writers. I know I suck at graphic stuff, but you get the gist.

And I still think we should make other coin designs to help spread the coin, like this one:

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:44:12 PM

And everyone should look at this. If we were to publish, there are around 50,000 words in 150 pages. Which means we could make one giant book with 8,100 pages. Or a bunch of little books totaling 8,100 pages. And we could do it with E-Books...

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:48:09 PM

I'm not sure what Hard-forking is. But the goal is not "$$$EASY$$$" as you say.

The goal is to correct all the problems we are having with share size, and DVC price. The price is too low, and people doing hard work are getting shares that aren't worth anything (coders). If we make DVC 1 penny each, EVERYONE WINS & we can all afford to start our own projects that support DVC.

$$$ MOVES EVERYTHING AROUND ME!!!

DVC hardfork is needed basically all previous coins will be worthless and we reset Devcoin, i'll start a thread and get peeps in it right away!=)THANK YOU GREAT IDEA!!!

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:49:52 PM

DVC hardfork is needed basically all previous coins will be worthless and we reset Devcoin, i'll start a thread and get peeps in it right away!=)THANK YOU GREAT IDEA!!!

That sounds

1. Impossible

2. Like a bad idea

Why would you want Bitcoin to be worthless? And why would you want to start Devcoin over?

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:55:14 PM

That sounds

1. Impossible

2. Like a bad idea

Why would you want Bitcoin to be worthless? And why would you want to start Devcoin over?

LOL i'm going to start this \/\/riters Union thing; my buddy is IRP for devcoin and would get a laugh out of it!!!;-)
/\THANKS I'LL GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT AND STAKE IN :
DDEVCOIN*reloaded/ DVC 2.O or what are we going to call it Citycoin?haaaa

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 05:04:03 PM

That sounds

1. Impossible

2. Like a bad idea

LOL i'm going to start this \/\/riters Union thing; my buddy is IRP for devcoin and would get a laugh out of it!!!;-)

Wait... DVC 2.0, will it be similar to Devcoin? Will there be a project behind it?

And I'm not sure what to call it. City coin sounds good. Maybe "PolisCoin" for a more independent feel to the idea of "city".

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:09:47 PM

That sounds

1. Impossible

2. Like a bad idea

Wait... DVC 2.0, will it be similar to Devcoin? Will there be a project behind it?

And I'm not sure what to call it. City coin sounds good. Maybe "PolisCoin" for a more independent feel to the idea of "city".

Citycoin already going viral i can def see it hijacking EVERY cityhall computer around!;-)easyyyyy

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 05:12:09 PM

I'm so confused.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:13:30 PM

I'm so confused.

we noticed LOL Grin

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 06:37:22 PM

Got my books Smiley

Let me know if you can't see the pic Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 11:41:14 PM

Bringing the thread back up, here's my book that I'm writing so far:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=ancient_history_by_finshaggy_aka_hannibalimhotep

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:45:32 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 02:39:00 AM by ASICSRUS

Got my books Smiley

Let me know if you can't see the pic Smiley

if you are in Denver you need to drop whatever u are doing and head over here \/asap!~they can help you ~all weekend longgg Grin have fun i wish i was there!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: