Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin?  (Read 165 times)
danish2channel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

If you knew a coin that's sitting between .05 and .10 right now and you know it's going to 1.00 by the year end what coin would that be and why?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

I do not think anyone can say to you 100 percent which coin will certainly rise to a certain amount by the end of the year. How should you know such a thing?
Nobody can look into the future. The crypto market is just too unpredictable and anyone who claims otherwise wants only your money.
The only thing you can say is a recommendation. The recommendation is not very safe either. If I were in your place, I would stick to the krypto chart. I can recommend you XLM, TRX and XRP.

Live Coin Watch

DarkDrake

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

nobody can predict the future. if i was you i would keep an eye on Steemit and Reddit as there is sometimes some great hidden gems there Smiley
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Electroneum. Thank me later.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

If you knew a coin that's sitting between .05 and .10 right now and you know it's going to 1.00 by the year end what coin would that be and why?

There are many new Altcoins today that are sitting below a cent which you can find in coinmarketcap.com new recently added altcoins:

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

I would choose those new altcoins that only has 100 million coin supply that is currently siting below $0.5 like:
Neurotoken, Dadiangas Jibrel Network, Zilla and many more.
I am a Hodler so I am planing this coming 2nd quarter I'm going to cash out my Crypto Assets for funding my important events of my life like my wedding, new house, new car and other important things.

I will then buy new Altcoins that were sitting on their cheapest season.

pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

Instead of asking random people which coin to invest you can start reading every single whitepaper of these coins in the coinmarketcap so you would have a good idea which is good to hold for long term,investments needs a lot of things to conisider it isnt that buying at the dip and selling at the peak,consider the upcoming news and developments of the coin too.

kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Cco now going very deeply but its very hopefully project and its going to add new exchanges  i hope its easy going $3 this year read more news then invest i recommend Cco its good going thanks me later good luck buddy

klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

if you want suggetion i think NXT, now prices per coins is very cheap, but in the future nxt have potential to growing up again in this year.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Different people has their own different POV or point of view with each coins in the market,so i suggest do your own research so you would have a good idea which coins are worthy or worthless investments,reading whitepaper really helped me to identify these good coins so i wont be wasting my time investing to most of the worthless coins in the market.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

if you want suggetion i think NXT, now prices per coins is very cheap, but in the future nxt have potential to growing up again in this year.
You are suggesting NXT because you have bought it at very high price and now you can't sell it without loosing some money. I don't see bright future for NXT and I don't think investing in nxt is good decision.
Instead of asking random people which coin to invest you can start reading every single whitepaper of these coins in the coinmarketcap so you would have a good idea which is good to hold for long term,investments needs a lot of things to conisider it isnt that buying at the dip and selling at the peak,consider the upcoming news and developments of the coin too.
Get used to it, people are always asking financial advises in wrong place. Most people will suggest coin which they own because they want to sell it at higher price.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

It's very funny of course to read this, I certainly do not want to offend you, but it seems to me that there will definitely be no answer to this question, because now no one can tell you exactly what will happen to these or other projects, absolutely nobody
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

I do not have any predictions about the coin problem that can be improved as it is because now all the coin / token movements are still unstable and it leaves me with doubt what I should do whether to buy or wait or even withhold the coin / tokens I have have.
whether you are currently thinking the same thing about a time like this
then what should you do?
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

there's a lot on my mind but electreum and utrust is the one you are looking for. both undervalued token as of now. the ICO were both sold out. bounty campaign still not completely distributed thats why the price was on dip.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

It is very difficult to predict such a thing for sure, but in my personal opinion the coins that you ask for, are: NEM and Stellar. I'm not sure about the NEM, but i'm pretty sure about the Stellar.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

You are suggesting NXT because you have bought it at very high price and now you can't sell it without loosing some money. I don't see bright future for NXT and I don't think investing in nxt is good decision.
Get used to it, people are always asking financial advises in wrong place. Most people will suggest coin which they own because they want to sell it at higher price.
I know right,people will only tell this boy to buy the coins which they are trapped so they can get out when they have the chance,personally i do believe in my own point of view that is why i am reading 2-3 whitepapers everyday,taking note the imporant imformations in each coin because i dont want to miss any good coin that can give me a lot of money in the future,researching would be the best thing to do if you want o achieve success in your investments.
NiveaMan

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

As was already said nobody can predict. I tried to study a little bit tens of coins and what is behind them some time ago (project, team, communication...as recommended) and bought a few of them...unfortunately not right at the bottom of the recent downturn so I´m still in red numbers;-)
However, still hodl...and maybe in the future...

Verge (XVG)
Bitbay (BAY)
Xtrabytes (XBY)
Golem (GNT)
Campuscoin (CMPCO)
HyperStake (HYP)
Digibyte (DGB)

Good luck! Wink
luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

Zilliqa is very cheap at this price.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

the constant currency volume of the crypto money exchange is increasing. new developments are always happening. the pajama comes out with new coins. my favorim Mono Appc Trig
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Stellar Lumens is very low, but not at 0.10 anymore.  But it will go to $1 soon. That's my view on that.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

Please note the coin Cappa . there is already a real product, it is traded on exchanges ,but the ICO will be held until the end of March
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: