Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 10:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NLPool.nl | Dutch Mining pool for high performance mining  (Read 2597 times)
LearningGuy

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

We had a DDOS this night ...

Anyway, Fixed / mitigated & off to bed again.

It’s back

No, there are no problems in the pool. Please contact us @ telegram channel to check your config, wallet and ip

nothing has changed on my config and I have been on your pool since launching. See website return below to check on my wallet:

dammit i dont know how to post a picture.

its the same as yesterday:

This Site Cant be reached
mine.nlpool.nl refused to connect
Search Google for mine nlpool nl
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
mine_phun (OP)

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

We had a DDOS this night ...

Anyway, Fixed / mitigated & off to bed again.

It’s back

No, there are no problems in the pool. Please contact us @ telegram channel to check your config, wallet and ip

nothing has changed on my config and I have been on your pool since launching. See website return below to check on my wallet:

dammit i dont know how to post a picture.

its the same as yesterday:

This Site Cant be reached
mine.nlpool.nl refused to connect
Search Google for mine nlpool nl
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Now i understand Smiley

Just go to www.nlpool.nl and put in your wallet there if you want to see the WWW site and the statistics for your wallet.

Mining you should do at address mine.nlpool.nl

btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

Is the pool set up correctly on info coin?  Last night I was the only one mining it and hit 3 blocks but was paid a very small % of the blocks found and then what is my normal % XVG across all Blake 2 coins in info coin.  The blocks of infocoin should be 100 info. 

So are we no longer able to mine a single coin?  Just an algorithm on Blake2?

Is there a way to not auto exchange the coins but add an address that they can be sent to outside of the main mining address? 

I like to collect coins and some of these do also have a POS element.

Thanks
mine_phun (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

Is the pool set up correctly on info coin?  Last night I was the only one mining it and hit 3 blocks but was paid a very small % of the blocks found and then what is my normal % XVG across all Blake 2 coins in info coin.  The blocks of infocoin should be 100 info. 

So are we no longer able to mine a single coin?  Just an algorithm on Blake2?

Is there a way to not auto exchange the coins but add an address that they can be sent to outside of the main mining address? 

I like to collect coins and some of these do also have a POS element.

Thanks

Yes, you were just lucky yesterday night .. however before you also miners were active, so they get their share to.

If you set a infocoin wallet + c=info as password , then you only get infocoin.

LearningGuy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

mine_phun another ddos? not seeing XVG and just the alt coins in the pool for this morning?
mine_phun (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

No, this is actually working like it should now.

People who do not set password c=xvg for blake2s will be set to mine the most profitable.
The pool hops to shileld on / off today because that is more profitable at those moments in time. The rewards
Are converted back to xvg or litecoin , depending on the wallet set.
LearningGuy

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

No, this is actually working like it should now.

People who do not set password c=xvg for blake2s will be set to mine the most profitable.
The pool hops to shileld on / off today because that is more profitable at those moments in time. The rewards
Are converted back to xvg or litecoin , depending on the wallet set.

i am set to C=XVG but realistically the rewards are pitiful in comparison when switching - so if on one rig i normally get 15 XVG a day, im now projecting about 7 if current pool performance is maintained. Certainly not worth the hashing power IMO.

7 XVG blocks in 10 hours, so we now mine shield instead and whilst mining shield we will not pick up XVG blocks as the pool is pointed elsewhere?

look at your "estimate mBTC/Gh/day" - its dropped 75% in 10 hours from 0.04 to 0.01
mine_phun (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

Thank you for reporting this. Yesterday we did a lot of work to make improvements.
As all current blocks are Verge, this is resolved
LearningGuy

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Thank you for reporting this. Yesterday we did a lot of work to make improvements.

its working beautifully thank you
MinerosYV

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

its working beautifully thank you

Its not working for me, whats going on_
MinerosYV

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

After many hours with no connection I moved to another pool, it Works fine there, same happened for Verge and Yenten, wonder whats going on with Nlpool?
mine_phun (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

Well , if you look at our pool website you see that we are currently @ 17 TH/s stable so i can assure you
There is nothing wrong > www.nlpool.nl

Join out telegram for support and i can check there for you .. perhaps you misspelled something in configuration.

T.me/nlpool
MinerosYV

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

Come to realice that the provider is the one giving me problems, used my cell wifi just for a test and it did work.
Wonder why would they do that, both ports both coins, YNT XVG
mine_phun (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

Come to realice that the provider is the one giving me problems, used my cell wifi just for a test and it did work.
Wonder why would they do that, both ports both coins, YNT XVG

No clue, but good to hear the problem is solved.
redzep

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Hi

how do you mine Raven x16r on your pool, cant find anything on Page 1 or NLpool website

mine.nlpool.nl:Huh?

example
sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://yourpool.site:3636 -u yourwallet -p password -I 19

Thanks
mine_phun (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

Hi

how do you mine Raven x16r on your pool, cant find anything on Page 1 or NLpool website

mine.nlpool.nl:Huh?

example
sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://yourpool.site:3636 -u yourwallet -p password -I 19

Thanks

Well, that's about right.

sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:3636 -u yourwallet -p c=TVN -I 19
redzep

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

Well, that's about right.

sgminer -k x16r -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:3636 -u yourwallet -p c=TVN -I 19

Thanks that worked, but as i was only miner was going to take me months to find a block

you need to advertise your pool here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752467.3580 to get hash rate up

mcsnifferson

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

XVG profits seem low today, I'm not seeing my usual 25-30 XVG/day.  Payouts are spread out a lot more.  Just bad luck?
mine_phun (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

XVG profits seem low today, I'm not seeing my usual 25-30 XVG/day.  Payouts are spread out a lot more.  Just bad luck?

It's bad luck with addition to higher difficulty. Looking at other pools they experience the same. The difficulty for VERGE is rising quickly, so perhaps you should look at SMARTCASH?
mcsnifferson

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

Whatever it was, things are looking better now  :-)  28+ XVG earned within 24 hrs, I'm happy with that.
Thanks for your efforts keeping this pool alive and stable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: