Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥ParadiseCoin—Blockchain ecosystem for the adult advertising industry🔥  (Read 918 times)
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

This paradise coin project seems to be very interesting and innovative. Without a doubt, privacy is paramount for many when viewing or making adult entertainment material. It is interesting that they complement the cryptocoins with this world, to advance much more. Undoubtedly aware of paradise, you will have a good future and acceptance for your ideas.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

very interesting, the concept and implementation of your hole is very impressive. Most users find certain projects and are ready to join too, which is why the project is more involved. So, keep your hardworking and all the best for your future. Wink
JDOG2134

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

a really good idea I can't wait to see how this project plays out I for one will be investing
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

ParadiseCoin is one of the only coins where I see a true real world use case. The adult industry is a perfect industry for cryptocurrency and I think that ParadiseCoin has been doing a great job so far. I have been following this project since the beginning of it and I am really happy how it is gaining momentum and I believe it has it's place in the adult industry and do know it will succeed. I am hodling and along for the ride. One of the coins with lower rewards for mn and staking but I think that is a huge plus and is going to interest a lot of investors that a seeking a stable investment for the long therm. ParadiseCoin is truly that.
ramonsaffar

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

The use of coin paradise, actually for adults, and also able to develop to an older age because it can be used for mutual benefit, through specified procedures  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

Sexual passion is embedded in man, able to take away the mind. Like a strong drug. Projects that use it are evil to society.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

I have been following this project since the beginning now and I am very impressed with how active the team is on discord and keeps investors informed. I truly believe that this is a coin with a real world use and very interesting for investors since it offers reliable and sustainable returns. I sadly do not have a masternode together yet but I am staking my coins and they do stake very well. I believe that this project can make a difference in the adult industry and it does have the tracks set right that it can just get bigger from here on out. Most of the time when new technology comes out it does get implemented in the adult industry immediately and garners interest and attention. So I think that ParadiseCoin will succeed and be a leader and innovator.
ivan2003

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

The adult entertainment industry is truly a real world use for ParadiseCoin. I have always thought that cryptocurrency is perfect for it, anonymous, secure and fast. It is a great idea to reward users with PRD when they watching adult content I think this is going to encourage more people to use PRD. The MN/POS rewards are good too, they are good to get people investing but not super high so that when the rewards go down people start dumping the coins. I think so far PRD has done everything right. It is sustainable and very interesting for investors.
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:18:08 PM

We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4687148.0
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.
daddyoso

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

Great project! Whitepaper is very convincing. Future is looking great for paradise.  Join here for  more....... https://discord.gg/AWxn46
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Guys, I can't understand. Are you listed exchenge? On the website you wrote about Presale masternode. How are you doing with that? I will be watching the project with interest
blogoesman

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

This project is very good for the future.
Especially adult projects
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

The adult entertainment industry is truly a real world use for ParadiseCoin. I have always thought that cryptocurrency is perfect for it, anonymous, secure and fast. It is a great idea to reward users with PRD when they watching adult content I think this is going to encourage more people to use PRD. The MN/POS rewards are good too, they are good to get people investing but not super high so that when the rewards go down people start dumping the coins. I think so far PRD has done everything right. It is sustainable and very interesting for investors.
Maybe you are. But I can't get any information on the sale of the masternodes yet. Anonymity is good for this cryptocurrency. But on ICO it is necessary to be more public.
crypto_nox

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

I have seen more such coins but PRD stands out of the crowd with it's unique features & great flexibility. I am happy to see the POS availability here, that can be a great source of income. I'm sure this coin will show a positive growth in coming days, fingers crossed and my best wishes for devs and team.
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Be honest I never see project Adult advertising industry on coin type MN/Pos many project Adult advertising industry use token not coin. I will try buy little bit coin in cryptopia now for staking  Wink
Btw how long you team have experience on Adult advertising industry and Did you have partner in this project dev ?

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
cashhhcnc

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

Wow !!

The project came to the first exchange and start trading on cryptopia.

the exchange, the dream many new projects.

That sounds strong. Great future
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: