Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the BLOCKCHAIN Project's in Movie Industry  (Read 77 times)
Tobaa (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Hello peeps,

I see blockchain technology is penetrating every industry now.

Pls what are the blockchain projects in the movie industry and what would you say about the NOLLYCOIN (https://ico.nollycoin.com), 1st African blockchain for 3rd biggest movie industry in the world-Nollywood.

I see the project is getting attention and backing from top Nollywood stars producers in the movie industry.

Thanks

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

This is the first time I hear that Nollywood exists. And I am not interested to learn more about it. So, it will remain a very niche regional project in my opinion.
Global worldwide platforms are always better to invest in IMO.
Tobaa (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

This is the first time I hear that Nollywood exists. And I am not interested to learn more about it. So, it will remain a very niche regional project in my opinion.
Global worldwide platforms are always better to invest in IMO.

Smiley
Nollywood is the 3rd biggest movie industry in the world after Hollywood and Bollywood.

You used IMO, I guess you wanted to type ICO Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Got me a bit confused. Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: