Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy?  (Read 687 times)
Epicblood (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:00:09 AM

I am looking for a miner that I wont have to wait over a month to be delivered, but still has decent ROI.
It doesn't have to be a big one (actually prefer small one) and would like to stay <500 USD

Is virtual the only way for me to go?

Thanks

1AbYgR1FspHBB5EqyaxX6MrT6jmc7eMVEQ
Looking for Scrypt miner for ML605
Revolutionary MoneyMaking! Build your own cloud miner!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:20:29 AM

Count me in for the same desire.
I want a frickin miner that will Just Barely hit ROI so that I can mine BTC (finite) at the cost of electricity (infinite)

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:41:55 AM

Me too ...I want a guaranteed profit on something and i will buy 100000's of then

Is it too much to ask for a a bloody guaranteed profit on something in life  Cool

Sorry i almost forgot I dont really want to spend much  <$500

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:06:31 AM

Avalon is your saviour here guys!!!!!!!!!!  Gen 2 is coming & there are a few folks designing boards for Avalon for free!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive ROI,gauranteed by Bitsyncom!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your Gen 2 Avalon before they don't ship,cause you know you can trust Avalon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a sarcastic service announcment

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
shapemaker

Activity: 238

I run Linux on my abacus.

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 08:22:14 AM

Buy BTC and hold for a year.

Shut up and give me money: 115UAYWLPTcRQ2hrT7VNo84SSFE5nT5ozo
Epicblood (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:31:55 PM

Buy BTC and hold for a year.
See this is what I don't want to do because I feel it doesn't help bitcoin at all. We have to spend btc to make it effective. So I want something that can generate btc (like I said, doesn't have to be much).

I think I will probably buy some GH/s on cex

1AbYgR1FspHBB5EqyaxX6MrT6jmc7eMVEQ
Looking for Scrypt miner for ML605
Revolutionary MoneyMaking! Build your own cloud miner!
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:17:26 PM

It's not gonna happen guys. You can't get something for nothing. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Yes, it is asking to much.

Don't you think that if there was a miner for sale that you could buy today, that was cheap, and guaranteed a ROI, that everyone and his mother would be buying one??

There is no reward without risk. To make money mining you need to have done one or more of the following:

- Paid attention to these forums religiously and pre-ordered a miner the second it was announced (like, get in on Avalon batch 1, for example)
- Take a huge risk and pre-order from a new company that is still developing hardware
- Design your own ASIC and start a company selling mining hardware
- Have a ton of money to invest in your own mining company
BBQKorv

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 04:35:57 PM

Right now you shouldn't buy anything. Once you can get BitFury or some other low wattage (<1W/GH or less) miners with immediate shipping then get those if the prices are good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: