Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins to pump in 2018  (Read 1718 times)
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

According to what I see, when the market goes up most coin altcoin will be pumped to go up with bitcoin. So you choose a penny to invest in quite easily.
thats not absolutely right when bitcoin going up, altcoin up too.its depend on altcoin fundamental and investors trust.much investor buying altcoin although bitcoin going down.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

I am betting on BCN .... reason Monero Vs Bitmain  Grin

... At block number 1546000 (08.20 UTC on Friday), the software upgrade of the cryptocurrency went live, according to data from blox.minexmr.com. Due to the controversial nature of the upgrade, the monero community have gathered on social media to observe its levels of adoption.

While monero hard forks are frequent, the current upgrade introduces a new consensus algorithm intended to protect the network from the emergence of ASIC mining hardware.

Announced by hardware supplier Bitmain last month, monero's rejection of the ASICs has led to several competing cryptocurrencies, including monero classic and monero original, that intend to preserve the former ASIC compatible software.

https://www.coindesk.com/monero-community-holds-breath-as-contentious-hard-fork-activates/

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

Every altcoins will be pump, because crypto is not control by any goverment, so whales will try to pump all altcoins to get the maximum profit. Soon or late, all altcoins will be pump at least 1 time in 2018. just be patient with altcoins you choose and reward will come.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

Every altcoins will be pump, because crypto is not control by any goverment, so whales will try to pump all altcoins to get the maximum profit. Soon or late, all altcoins will be pump at least 1 time in 2018. just be patient with altcoins you choose and reward will come.

True ...

Well,
What caught my attention in 2018 was the ASIC development for CryptoNight proof-of-work algorithm. When a new ASIC comes to the market it means that some serious investment stake is on the table ...

It will not be a surprise to see that some private mining is already happening and of course these private miners will pump the coin price at some point before the dump phase ...

My opinion ..
for a long term miner investor those new hardware is a positive stuff (we have seen that on mining sector before);
for short term investor keep eye on the chart spikes ;-)

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
Arkhi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, I just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pumps.

Thanks

I would advise you only the top coins. 50% of bitcoin and 30% on ETH. and the remained 20% I will buy tokens which cost less than $1, the market is on the mend, therefore, such investments will make for you very good profit. such % will reduce your risks when falling the crypto world.
I love the percentage way of sharing your investment. With such will greatly help us in choosing a coin to be invested. Minimize the losses that will be obtained, because we have chosen the right coin to be invested, the coins that have the top rank. Currently, the development of crypto has started to improve, it means that the coins we have selected can grow together and have developed its value. The longer we invest will be the more profits we get.
oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

Activity: 112

I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

Hello Guys,

I am new here and to trading, i just like to get some suggestion on altcoins that might probably pump this 2018 and what is the reason behind that it pump.

Thanks
CRADs should be

CRYPTOADS MARKETPLACE | | A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks
for new traders I think you should see more altcoin movements, and what you think you want to buy, to know or analyze which coins are pumped in 2018 is not easy, a trader must have inspiration and self analysis to be able to pick coins, which they assuming it will be profitable for them.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

No one really knows what altcoins will be pump
but you can check on the crypto market everytime to see what altcoin is increase.
charmgem

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Marinecoín -  It’s a community-driven project marineco.ín/) that is givin away free airdrop based on ID proof and Proof-of-work (for promotion). The project has been restarted after ~3-4 years and let’s hope that it becomes bigger than ever before. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. The fact that devs are airdropping nearly entire amount of pre-mined tokens (Total tokens: 9.7 bilion, airdrop: 9 billion) free-of-cost makes the project more trustworthy. At a time when most projects retain ~50% tokens for the dev team, here is one that is not.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

No one really knows what altcoins will be pump
but you can check on the crypto market everytime to see what altcoin is increase.
I am sure that Crypto experts already know about the coins that are expected to bring good amount of profits and it is also certain that the whole digital market is expected to go green at least once in this year. Bitcoin has already started to move forward which means other coins are not going to sleep anymore. If not all, then potential coins and most of other small altcoins will rise in coming days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Hello Guys,

Thanks
i think in this year, there will many altcoins be pumped in next few months, i believe they can be IOTA, Monero and Cardano, of course ETH too, i believe they are top 4 altcoins are being mentioned everytime people ask, from that we can see the potential of 4 altcoins is too big that everyone is puting hope on them and believe they will be pumped in the future.
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relashionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 3000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.

Cheers !
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Hello Guys,

Thanks

my opinion that you need to look at the work, when he will be a successful project and join his other projects, then there will be success. Look at coins like a merkulet and cybermiles Grin

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

for me omisego has the high chance to pump this 2018, it got a very good map and lot of partnership in different countries and different big companies.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

the rise in the altcoin price is largely influenced by the Bitcoin price increase.

so if the bitcoin price in 2018 is up, ALTCoin likely will mostly go up,
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

the rise in the altcoin price is largely influenced by the Bitcoin price increase.

so if the bitcoin price in 2018 is up, ALTCoin likely will mostly go up,
That is because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and the foundation of digital market. Without it, we cannot even imagine the existence of any altcoin. Bitcoin resembles to the pillars of a building. Now that it has started to make some progress, altcoins have also come to live. By the end of this year, the holders of all potential coin would be enjoying their increased wealth.
eddyhalim

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

i can say this may be a very bad year to see the price of altcoins fly, of course i still believe Altcoins will have a better rising but they may not be pumped stronger than last year, more and more investors are trying to own as much as altcoins they can to control the market so they can pumped and dumped altcoins whenever they want, this created an unstable market for long time, but to any holder for long term, they may have profit from they rising of altcoins through years.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Hello Guys,

Thanks
i think in this year, there will many altcoins be pumped in next few months, i believe they can be IOTA, Monero and Cardano, of course ETH too, i believe they are top 4 altcoins are being mentioned everytime people ask, from that we can see the potential of 4 altcoins is too big that everyone is puting hope on them and believe they will be pumped in the future.

of course kin.

kik messenger make really good improvements in kin.

i am sure it will make at least x10 in next months
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Hello...

You should select some ico's and read their whitepaper thoroughly after that look at the team and check the credibility of the team. After getting this information you will be able to understand the worth of that particular ICO. Ultimately that will enable you to understand a new altcoin. If you think that it has potential then go for it.
yunusseymen16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

In my opinion The top-5 Altcoins no doubt that it will still experience pumping even though sometimes we can't really predict it appropriately. Which clearly for the top altcoins it still has a chance of experiencing pumping especially Eth, Ltc that keep following the movement of Btc price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: