Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or later?  (Read 524 times)
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:09:39 PM
Merited by Baofeng (1)

do you think it's wise to buy bitcoin now?
I'm afraid a little

If you can't look past your fear then you should NEVER buy bitcoin. The price is so volatile that there are unquestionably going to be tough moments and if you're afraid now you'll be so much more afraid then. Fear leads to mistakes.

You need to study bitcoin and understand your decision and then make a decision and stand by it. Be sensible but also courageous.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

Yes it will,BTC is almost a sure bet and somehow it keeps surviving the market falls, currently BTC is experiencing real tough times, but its the best time to buy, advice them to hold too for as ling as possible, however they shouldn't fully commit to one. whatever they have to invest, its advisable to slit in bits and invest in other cryptocurrencies with potential.
It is not sure bet, nothing in crypto is sure bet.  Roll Eyes
do you think it's wise to buy bitcoin now?
I'm afraid a little
There are two options:
1) I am holding bitcoin and I want to see higher price, so yes, buy it now!
2) I am waiting dip because I want to buy cheaper bitcoins, so no, don't buy it now!

Pick one.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

Dear friends. Newbie here. Tell me, is it true that the bitcoin for a few days/weeks will be able to achieve cost 20000$? A lot of people writes about it. Is it profitable to buy bitcoin now or is it better to wait still?

In the fall, before the strong growth of bitcoin, I already advised my friend to buy bitcoin once and he did not regret it. Will my advice be relevant now?

If you’re going to hold it 5 or more years, buy at any time. If your going to sell it in a few months, buy a crystal ball before you buy bitcoin and tell me when you find out.

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:39:04 PM

Bitcoin is still going down in price but at the end of the month it will think $ 20 for sure. Right now, it's time to raise the number of bitcoins in your wallet.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Dear friends. Newbie here. Tell me, is it true that the bitcoin for a few days/weeks will be able to achieve cost 20000$? A lot of people writes about it. Is it profitable to buy bitcoin now or is it better to wait still?

In the fall, before the strong growth of bitcoin, I already advised my friend to buy bitcoin once and he did not regret it. Will my advice be relevant now?

I don't think that BTC will be 20k $ during the nearest month. However, this price will be achieved till the end of this year

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

In my opinion, it's good to buy more bitcoin that you can. Because bitcoin already showed its recovery.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

First if you are a newbie make sure you take enough time to  understand everything and to learn and then buy. Price will be higher sooner than you expect it
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

You responsible for your invest
If anyone don't hear you
they have their reasons
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:29 PM

Thats all speculations only, no one really knows what will be the correct value of bitcoin in a few days/weeks. Its better if you buy bitcoin now since bitcoin value is not yet at its peak. Bitcoin already recover from 6k$ dip and now to 10k to 11k dollar, so im sure he can able to go back to 20k$ before year ends

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

You responsible for your invest
If anyone don't hear you
they have their reasons

Too many threads on the same. You must by now know what and when to invest on what coins. You must know the nature of crypto currencies before investing or getting into this market. Its common to invest in coins and shares when the values are low. This gets fluctuated every miniutes. Everyone here just predicts and writes here. Better go through coinmarketcap.com. Pick your coin and study the data / growth trend / chart and etc. compare the growth ratio with other coins you have in mind and proceed further. All the best.
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:00 PM

Bitcoin is digital money, it's value is always changing. At this time bitcoin is in trouble but bitcoin is showing signs of recovery. I think you should invest in bitcoin now. Bitcoin has the potential and it can change your life.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

for me i will say that bitcoin price is unpredictable, but most people predict it just the way they predict matches for football and gambling games. so for me it will hit 20,000$ in before the end of next month that is what i am definitely sure off. it is just a matter of time for it to get to there and hit the market as it has also do
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

Now or later in computer science is also know as

Secretary problem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretary_problem

studied at optimal stopping theory field ...

Wink

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

If you have enough patience, then at such a not so large price category of bitcoin you can buy it in a large quantity and expect a miracle of growth.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

Now. You never now what the tomorrow will bring to us. Statistics say that this spring the bitcoin price will pass $20000
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

I have no suggestions for you, but I will tell you something
yesterday when bitcoin fell to the price of $ 7500 USD, my friend bought bitcoin as much as 2 bitcoin, and now bitcoin rose to $ 11,000 USD.
if my friend sells it now, of course he will get a profit of $ 3500 USD.
but I told him to hold on any longer, because at this time bitcoin prices are still in say quite far from the previous highest price.
and I think if he buys a few more coins, then stays for a few months. I'm sure the profits will double.
buy now and hold it until the middle of the year.

nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

You can never know what will happen next.
Technically it is really interesting time now.

"Image loading..."
Click for lager view.

Bitcoin facing the most important level of the whole chart:
- Daily Ichi Cloud resistance
- Horizontal resistance level
- MFI overbought twice
- Main downtrend resistance
If we cross this level: MEGABULLISH

Reference link to the actual tweet.

I do agree with you. It is highly technical to predict what would actually happen in the future but the most important thing is to be optimistic that the price would definitely rise again. If I am to advise you, I will encourage you to buy now and hold for some time. It could hit more than the 20000k soon
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

I read that it will grow to 14,000 and then it will slowly fall to 3000. So decide to buy now or miss the moment. I do not believe in a great price for 1 bitcoin.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

the price of bitcoin always increase every year the peak always happen before the end of the year
and even the price you invest last year is the highest there a possibility that you and your friend will still get some profit before the end of this year i cant guarantee the price but base on my observation it always happen

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
hjop01

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

I think it's now the best time to buy and hold Bitcoin in case you want to earn profits in Bitcoin.
Which Bitcoin's potiental i don't think 10k$ is deserved for it, it should be around 12k~15k. So i'm strongly believe it gonna raise to 12~15k in the next month ( personal prediction).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: