Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 6BTC with 84$ via paypal  (Read 1636 times)
jhas (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2011, 02:48:49 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2011, 04:49:48 PM by jhas

I raised the cotation to 14$ to cover the paypal tax.
If interested, PM me Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhas (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 12:00:51 AM

I've just got scammed... Angry
The user DiamondPlus sent me a PM, and we made everything from skype UNTIL the time that I've payed him, then he just got offline and he havent sent the bitcoins until now.

His paypall is premiumAdvertisement@hotmail.com and his skype is kenb27.

I request a ban or my BTC's.
Jen4538

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 01:34:04 AM

i always worry about this for either party thats why i havent sold my bitcoins and i need to find a safe way to do so

Jen
DiamondPlus

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 11:59:38 AM

jhas is a liar. I've already contact a mod, here are screenshot of the DISPUTES he filed, after I sent the 6 BTC.

DO NOT SELL OR BUY BITCOINS FROM JHAS HE USES UNVERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS TO STEAL BITCOINS!
DiamondPlus

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 03:06:49 PM

jhas PayPal Information:
Nick Fajardo
3004 Idlewild way
San Diego, CA 92117
United States

Name: Nick Fajardo
Email: forgot139@yahoo.com

STAY AWAY!

UPDATE: He uses numerous Skype addresses! WARNING!
LeFBI

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 07:09:33 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2011, 07:34:24 PM by LeFBI

Reading DiamondPlus' comment history makes me wonder why 28 out of his 38 posts consists of 4 or less words. Such an amount of small comments is usually what scammers do to get a higher "rank". However, his profile says "Date Registered:    June 30, 2011, 03:44:54 am".

On the other hand, i wonder why jhas wanted to make a deal over paypal and why someone would trust jhas, he tried to sell stolen passwords before, click (screenshot, if deleted/edited)?

Not sure who's trying to scam who. Maybe a scammer trying to scam a scammer?
PowerChaos

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 02:55:22 PM

I've just got scammed... Angry
then he just got offline and he havent sent the bitcoins until now.

where does that point to a scam ?? you just confirm that he sended you the bitcoins (maybe a bit later ? ) so that clears the name of the scam

on the other side you filled in a dispute ( and if you dit that to me you would lose that dispute when i doesnt even need to provide a answer on that ... i leave it to you to figure that out why ^^ )

anyway , the point i mean does it seems on this topic that he got scammed at this moment
you confirmed the payment , and he lost his money

its a action from before , he refused to send the bitcoin .. so you claim
he sended the bitcoin and you still claim ... seems a scam on my side as he dit his part and you are trying to denie your part

so before making a post be sure to see what info you post as the post can be bad news for you (like in this case)

now basicly the final question to figure out who scammed who

the bitcoins are confirmed ( by you) so now the question is , dit you cancel the claim or are you still claiming it ??
if the answer is no , then we know who is scamming who at this point

Greets From PowerChaos
SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 03:03:51 PM

Not sure who's trying to scam who. Maybe a scammer trying to scam a scammer?

This is the most entertaining part of the forums. We could probably put out a movie about it.. could be called "When Scammers Collide"

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 04:16:06 PM

Wow,

I have payed a member on here 205 USD in exchange for 200 Mt.Gox USD. He hasn't sent it yet, but I will try to be patient and give him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully he sends my Mt.Gox code.

So for now I will just wait and see what happens later today
PowerChaos

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2011, 04:28:30 PM

Wow,

I have payed a member on here 205 USD in exchange for 200 Mt.Gox USD. He hasn't sent it yet, but I will try to be patient and give him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully he sends my Mt.Gox code.

So for now I will just wait and see what happens later today

you got the right to complain ofcourse
if the timespan is to long is it normal that you take action

but the problem whit the post he made is that he still says that he is scamming when he confirms that he got the bitcoins

if you make this kind of posts then you can say that some1 is scamming but you need to admit it to when the problem is solved (like saying that you canceled the claim because payment was finaly done ? )

problem is to see when it is a scam
does it count as scam if he doesnt send it instand ? (like my vps servers and domain names and hosting ?? its manual progress and takes time)

other problem is to when it keeps a scam or that he tryed to scam until you complain
as example , it happends in my case that it get a bit delayed (more then 24 hours) so the user start to complain and then i finish it as fast as possible (gets a higher prior ) so the user can not complain about a scam anymore because he got what he paid for (with a little delay that no1 likes :s )

so before making a post i would suggest to wait 24 hours , so the users always got time enouf to complete
after 24 hours ( until you got a note it can be delayed more) then you can complain about a scam
if the user sends it after it then it is still not a scam , but then it can go the other way
if you do a claim and doesnt cancel it then you are starting to scam as you still get your money back when you got your items

on the other side , after you made the post and told you wait 24 hours and got nothing , then other users know to that it can take long and that it is harder to trust , but you do not post false information and you can not make a bad name on yourself (you give the users time to react)

hard to explain and kinda complicated , but it all depends how you look on things ofcourse ^^

i wish you good luck and i hope you get the mt.gox USD fast

Greets From PowerChaos
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2011, 05:06:16 PM

I totally agree, if he filled a claim because he did not receive the bitcoins he purchased, but he later received the coins and still continues to file the claim. He is not only a scammer but a dishonorably human being. Why cant we just be honest ? But I guess the world does not work this way.

I sent my payment around 12:00AM last night so I will wait a little longer, to see what happens.

I honestly think what is important during these kind of transactions is constant communication to reinforce trust and keep all parties in the loop.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2011, 11:30:21 PM

Hi Everyone,

I was scammed by laydum. He even add the nerve to say he shipped the mtgox usd code via ups . He is an out right scammer and should be baned from the forums.

Please stay away from all his post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34715.0

It would be great if a moderator can remove or ban this user and delete his posts. Please let me know what information you need provided
Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2011, 09:53:15 AM

Hi Everyone,

I was scammed by laydum. He even add the nerve to say he shipped the mtgox usd code via ups . He is an out right scammer and should be baned from the forums.

Please stay away from all his post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34715.0

It would be great if a moderator can remove or ban this user and delete his posts. Please let me know what information you need provided

I'm not going to try to make the victim feel guilty here, but..

If you read his x360 selling topic, it's *obvious* he is a scammer.
A previous buyer recommended using an escrow, and he stopped all communication & has not posted on the topic since.

Nobody should be sending him anything at that point.. And the buyer's duty is due diligence.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: