Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2869 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

At the moment I think I should invest in bitcoin. At present the market is going down so much so investing in bitcoin will be a safe choice.

That’s a good decision for you to take the safer path in investing to bitcoin and not in altcoin as a starter.. But look for ethereum or any alternative cryptocurrency that has potential or have supports that is huge enough that will ensure your profits..

The market now is slightly higher than a week before and the probability of its bull run will slowly coming..

A sade choice probably if you won't have to sell anytime soon. Actually, any of the top alts works the same. If you're willing to wait out bear trends then btc or alts would either be a good choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Bitcoin has no competitors as it is the most popular and powerful one. I think that alcoins are the coins of the past and they aren't worth attention. I think that btc is the best investment and I am sure that it will remain like this
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Many altcoins are now struggling to gain market and popularity and there are many of them but bitcoin is the pioneer coin which has achieved worldwide recognition. So to be simple bitcoin is famous than any altcoin in the cryptocurrency world.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

There is a slight increase in bitcoin prices in recent days but altcoin prices are only a few that follow the rise in bitcoin prices but there are also some altcoins that remain unchanged even there is altcoin that goes down, whereas these bitcoin prices dictate other altcoin prices but currently different I also I do not know why

Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Some people like to invest in the altcoin market and vice versa. Some people like to invest in a bitcoin environment, which is their view and preference. We should respect and support them more.
Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

Guys can you help me to know what is bitcoin and altcoin. I want to know more about them
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

I believe the natural place to be for Bitcoin is around 80% of marketcap share dominance, and this will eventually come as the altcoin bubble pops, because clearly, the utility of the altcoins out there is near 0 except a very reduced number, and this is not sustainable, it is for a while, inasmuch a Madoff scheme is sustainable, but eventually tower of cards will collapse and said cards don't disappear, they will be put into the Bitcoin box making it around 80%.

This does not mean you should stop looking for good altcoins. Even after all the scams I've been through, I still dedicate some time to altcoin research. It's only a matter of time we see something good coming other than Bitcoin related improvement proposals.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

Some people like to invest in the altcoin market and vice versa. Some people like to invest in a bitcoin environment, which is their view and preference. We should respect and support them more.

You should always invest in both the things. Why should you restrict investing in only one coin when you know that nothing can be guaranteed in one coin. So always choose the best of the coins and invest accordingly and get benefits.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Guys can you help me to know what is bitcoin and altcoin. I want to know more about them

Bitcoin and altcoin are two basics which you need to know if you think about making crypto as your hobby or income, more about this you could find on youtube where people are explaining those words as easy as it is possible.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

Some people like to invest in bitcoin and some people like to invest in altcoins. I think both are good for long term investments. We already know that bitcoin will have bright future, the profit will be more while investing in bitcoin. At the same time altcoins are also good to invest. But we  have to choose the right coins. Check the recent growth of the coins in the coinmarketcap and select the coins with high potential and promising coins. And invest on those coins surely you will get the profit. Better you divide your and investment in to both bitcoin and altcoins.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

Both Bitcoin and Altcoin are valuable but in different circumstances and place. Bitcoin is old experienced then that of Altcoin and bitcoin has larger community and popularity then that of Altcoin. Bitcoin blockchain technologies make it number in cryptocurrency rankings. 90% cryptocurrency begging start their cryptocurrency carrier with bitcoin because of its price and popularity. Altcoin are also develop but they are still in developing condition. they are not as much as upgraded like bitcoin and their market price is also low then that of bitcoin.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)

I don't think so this is the case. Only some alts which are just pump and dump coins are at stake. Good potential alts are still standing strong with Bitcoin.
Today while Bitcoin showed a 3.76% increase, Ethereum gained 5.69% which is much more than the pioneer. Infact alts like Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero have much better successful projects than bitcoin and also have more unique features. Litecoin has a better blockchain and Monero being completely anonymous, is more secure in making transactions. Bitcoin however has a first mover advantage and is considered as a brand for the cryptos.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

I believe the natural place to be for Bitcoin is around 80% of marketcap share dominance, and this will eventually come as the altcoin bubble pops, because clearly, the utility of the altcoins out there is near 0 except a very reduced number, and this is not sustainable, it is for a while, inasmuch a Madoff scheme is sustainable, but eventually tower of cards will collapse and said cards don't disappear, they will be put into the Bitcoin box making it around 80%.

Right. Perhaps a good 60-80% bitcoin dominance will be a fair estimate. That's why market cap is not really a good measurement specially for alt coins in terms of its real value in the market. Most of the time is it pump beyond believe and then bitcoin dominance falls back. But if you are going to look at it, doesn't really makes sense for a coin to be pumped above 100% and gaining dominance and then the next day it collapses.

This does not mean you should stop looking for good altcoins. Even after all the scams I've been through, I still dedicate some time to altcoin research. It's only a matter of time we see something good coming other than Bitcoin related improvement proposals.

Yes, we shouldn't stop looking for one because there's some coins who has really some purpose and could potentially grow the price. Unlike those pump-and-dump coins whose value goes artificially.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Altcoin will follow bitcoin if bitcoin’s price rise then altcoin’s will go up, if bitcoin dropped then so does with altcoin, but if altcoin’s price is at the bottom and bitcoin’s price decreases more then altcoin won’t have price.
stewert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

bitcoin today has a very good development, where the price will go up and very strong. Similarly, coin coin the other (altcoin). It is caused by more and more people who know with bitcoin, so many people are looking to get it.
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

altcoin has its own investors, and price changes will occur when traders start playing their prices, so yes atlcoin sustains its own price, and also requires bitcoin prices to rise.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

some altcoin decreases when bitcoin prices rise, but most altcoin prices also rise when bitcoin prices rise. bitcoin has a very strong influence on altcoin prices.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
REF Crypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

Bitcoin has shown signs of recovery, which is a good sign for bitcoin and for the market although not much increase.
The market will continue to grow believe and altcoin as they bring us economy.
randyhuges

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

Bitcoin rebounded slightly in the last three days after a sharp drop in the week. Bitcoin is the current number one, and no currency can replace bitcoin at this time and in the future.
bettybuttun12

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

Increased bitcoin will be followed by other currencies that increase in the same way as altcoin. Increasing Bitcoin is a very good sign for investors after a sharp drop. There are many who say, "Bitcoin will rise sharply by the end of 2018" as it did in 2017.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: