Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin and altcoin  (Read 2869 times)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

BTC kinda eats altcoins recently. I think it’s because it’s the main crypto currency which makes it more popular, therefore even in situations like this, when the market is red, BTC can stabilize itself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

Market has no where to go than to come back with vigor. We should not be shaking for the sake of market being down and thinking of losing precious money. Pump will start soon.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
I think if the price of bitcoin will drop, the price of altcoin will also drop because they are connected to each other. In addition, we all know all altcoin can be exchange to bitcoin so that if one of them goes down the other one will also down. I think in these day altcoin will not fail and I think in the near future it will become expensive like bitcoin. Just believe to both of them because those will really not fail and both of them will survive in the future.
blockchain09

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market depends on bitcoin so of course bitcoin is the most valuable and have a strong stand in the market. Other coins have to prove their worth and sure need a long time to get out of bitcoin shadows to stand by their feet.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

According to me altcoin difficult ride on this month. Bitcoin had increased, but declined drastically. Maybe the effect of the global economic.
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Surely we all know a bit about digital currency bitcoin it works differently than the typical currency: There is no central bank that manages it and the system works on one. Peer-to-peer network protocol on Interne
mesagrandporrets

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

These are some really good answers and thanks everyone for this.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Both coin are good on their side and market value, but we all know that since the invention of blockchain and even cryptocurrency in general bitcoin has been their from the start,that even when you mention cryptocurrency or block chain what comes first to peoples mind is bitcoin, that's how much bitcoin has done for itself, is bitcoin
Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

Bitcoins are manipulating by other people that's why the altcoins didn't pumped also and we know that bitcoins are more profitable than altcoins. Some altcoins have potential and pumping also. And those are whales probably they called them whales who are manipulating crypto currency in the market.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Bitcoins are manipulating by other people that's why the altcoins didn't pumped also and we know that bitcoins are more profitable than altcoins. Some altcoins have potential and pumping also. And those are whales probably they called them whales who are manipulating crypto currency in the market.

I do agree that whales are price manipulators but they are also the reason why the market price are pumping so hard just like what happened last december before the year ends.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

in these days bitcoin had a strong rise, but the other coins seem to be standing at the stake, is there a reason?
do you think that the whole market can be resumed? or will most of the altcoins fail in these months? sorry for my english=)
You can see that the price of altcoin is recovering and increasing very strongly in the past time, the market is showing very positive signs when so many altcoin are rising sharply, but I think you should not be subjective because the price Bitcoin is showing signs of easing. So I think you should only invest in short term.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

You can see that the price of altcoin is recovering and increasing very strongly in the past time, the market is showing very positive signs when so many altcoin are rising sharply, but I think you should not be subjective because the price Bitcoin is showing signs of easing. So I think you should only invest in short term.
Yes, I agreed with you that altcoins are good for investing in short-term, altcoins are very risky to invest you need to monitor the price graphic daily. I think these all altcoins was relying on bitcoin price. I saw that the market was down is bitcoin in down too.
But all of these are unpredictable and every now then the price may fluctuate.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

Yes, I agreed with you that altcoins are good for investing in short-term, altcoins are very risky to invest you need to monitor the price graphic daily. I think these all altcoins was relying on bitcoin price. I saw that the market was down is bitcoin in down too.
But all of these are unpredictable and every now then the price may fluctuate.
Both altcoin and bitcoin is really amazing they are the most leading coin in the crypto market. The bitcoin is the most amazing and alrcoin price is really depend on bitcoin. I see that if bitcoin price fall. Most of the altcoin are also falling.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

At the moment I think I should invest in bitcoin. At present the market is going down so much so investing in bitcoin will be a safe choice.

That’s a good decision for you to take the safer path in investing to bitcoin and not in altcoin as a starter.. But look for ethereum or any alternative cryptocurrency that has potential or have supports that is huge enough that will ensure your profits..

The market now is slightly higher than a week before and the probability of its bull run will slowly coming..

A sade choice probably if you won't have to sell anytime soon. Actually, any of the top alts works the same. If you're willing to wait out bear trends then btc or alts would either be a good choice.
Yes because if you can hold it longer BTC and altcoin both will benefit you, the difference is only in the selling price, btc will profit bigger than altcoin, because btc is always above the altcoin in price.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
I think its time for the whales to re-enter in the market and give some boast to the dying crypto currency. People are losing all hopes of another bull run and taking money out of crypto currency.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Now there is a formation of a new market, it seems to me, altcoins will soon not depend on bitcoin. Ie. If bitcoin will fall, it will not affect the price of altcoins.

stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

Well its happening more harder now mate,look how bitcoin dominates the whole crypto market with a more than 50% marketcap and with the continuing price dropping of altcoins and some are almost dying this is really frustrating

I guess that this is about the re scheduling of ETF decision and from this the investors has taking out their capital since there are no strong position on about this ETF issues
These days we are seeing blood bath of all the currencies and there are multiple reasons for this. Only the one who will stay strong will benefit from the bull market in future, rest will just Quit.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

Now there is a formation of a new market, it seems to me, altcoins will soon not depend on bitcoin. Ie. If bitcoin will fall, it will not affect the price of altcoins.
It kind of doesn't affect the price if you think about it. Bitcoin's price changed, so the price of altcoins are also changing. This is because people are selling their altcoins when they see bitcoin's price increasing so they can ride the pump. But if you check out the altcoin's price before the price change in terms of dollars, it will be the same price after the movement. So even when sometimes the price of altcoin are high in exchange of bitcoin, it's still the same price as before when you look at it in dollar rate.

A good mobile app that you can use for this is Blockfolio. I've been using it since the beginning to track which coins should I let go and which coins should I start selling. When you click at the coin you wanna track, you can also see the transaction history for your chosen trading site. Transaction history, the charts, and the buy and sell orders as well, you can see them in the app. You can also track how much money have you lost or gain in 24 hours in percentage, dollars, or in bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

Bitcoin has always have a faster growth pace than the altcoins. This is due to the high popularity of Bitcoin as most people have the believe that the crypto market is made up of simply Bitcoin and others. That is why the other coins are usually very slow. Bitcoin attracts most of the investments in the market.
Bitcoin is the “original” cryptocurrency and ultimately responsible for the invention of blockchain technology.Altcoins are generally defined as “everything else.”Many of these altcoins are forks or clones of bitcoin, like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, etc. They all try different approaches to fix the problems with Bitcoin, but are fairly similar and at fundamental level.
This is true. But as per the part of alternative coins, it is also the same with bitcoin the thing is bitcoin is more popular than those alternative coins. But this two are both beneficial in which it helps our daily lives to be easier. It will be the future, where everyone uses it and loves using it.
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

The crypto market depends upon the bitcoin, because the altcoin price depends upon the bitcoin. The price of bitcoin increases automatically the price of altcoins are also increase. Now the whole market is good for buy both bitcoin and altcoin. Just buy and hold the coins for long time once the market recover you can sell and earn good profit. Today the price started to increase hope it will continue and will create a good growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: