Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5189 times)
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

I pretty much only invest for the long run at this point, for which I research a project intensely for days or even weeks before pulling the trigger. Most of my time is spent on non-crypto things though (hobbies and skills).

Well, my involvement in crypto world is just bounties, and trading sometimes not necessary 24/7 work because i have current job but i am planning to move forward soon if  there will be redundancy in my company to seriously work on bitcoin trading.

For now I'm just joining bounty campaign but in the future I'd like to try also trading. Just for time being because of hectic schedule due to I'm also currently working in manufacturing company. I'm planning to explore more about crypto  so that I can maximize my potential regarding crypto currency.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

I don't participate most on airdrop today because most of the airdrops today is fake, but not all. I involved in cryptocurrency at first just for participating the airdrops and bounty programs.

I seldom participate in airdrops because many of them are just out there to get some information. There are even others who just collect info like e-mail addresses and then sell it to the people who needs it. For those legit airdrops, I would just check the site and their social media accounts if they are active and the team is attending those summits and meetings because they are not afraid to show their face. I am participating in bounties and I am trading as well. I limit my participation in bounties too because many of them are scam as well so better check first their accounts and related sites.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I started with airdrop, and a little later I started to engage in bounty companies and investing in ICO. Now I almost stopped investing in ICO projects, as there are a lot of scams, and really good projects are almost gone.

truongquanninh01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

I take part in the bounty companies are a Manager of some companies in the group telegrams, teach others in the crypto world and I think that my celeb to achieve all tasks in the crypto economy.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley

I personally do not spend so much time on the crypto world because I have everyday work. But I generally participate in bounty campaigns and spend about 2-3 hours a day for them. For now, this is enough for me and I'm happy with the results.  Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

I am the most ordinary participant in the crypto-currency world. I think and I hope that someday I will be ready to have a lot of money, but while I only dream about it and study it, it seems to me that now it is very important not to lose faith in crypto-currencies.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

I'm just a part time bounty hunter and i just do this to kill some of my time, i decided that instead of gaming, i'll choose this, not only this'll generate income, this also took less time than playing games. I'm expecting to earn a gran to custom build a gaming pc, which seems pretty illogical and ironic cause i said earlier i chose this over gaming.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

I am a bounty hunter and a holder. I believe in crypto and hope that crypto will benefit me much in the future.

love.prettygirlc3

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

I'm mainly interested in trading, holding coins and participating in various bounty programs, but always have to conduct a careful study and evaluation of a particular project. Analysis is the basis of success, whether it is a bounty or investment.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

I think it is a great hobby or side job but not necessarily the best full-time job. It is very volatile so if you rely only on crypto you may give yourself a lot of anxiety or even an aneurism.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

I myself really like to mine, I've invested for the long term with a rig that I already have and I think the result is quite satisfactory. I follow the gift of earning extra money that I can use for fun
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Although I'm bounty hunter, the time I spend on this job is negligible. I spend my free time exploring the market, interacting with the community, researching about bounties's campaign. I've invested in ICOs (I don't expect much of it, just find a liite chance).  I love this job  Kiss

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

So far, my involvement in the crypto mostly is participating in the bounty program. I also sometimes focus to learn the market in order to make a good trading and profitable holding and investment. I know that I am a beginner so that I must learn more. Searching the information on the forum is also part of my involvement.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

Cryptoworld is best medium for me to employ skills and blessing for those who have family responsibility,Crypto have massive potential to earn extra income even more than your traditional job.I feel happy and enjoy to participate in bounty,Trading and social campaigns,It give me inner motivation when i get my reward against my work.

kimma16200

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

I make long-term investments in the world of crypto, for me is part of my spare time to join the present gifts and campaign gifts, because we can see there is so much activity we can do in the crypto world, I always maximize as much as possible time that I have, to gain greater profits.
halehale

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Recently I was joining airdrops until I knew that bounty campaigns are more profitable than those. Just a few hours of effort and patience for waiting then you get your reward.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

In the world of crypto currency, I am an ordinary user. I already use crypto currency to pay for services. I also try to invest in the crypto currency.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:20:14 PM

I like the world of crypto currency. I trade a little bit on Birzhal. And I also invest money in Bitokin and Altkoins.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

I post a lot here in BitcoinTalk forum. I like to involve with the community. I am also a miner. Crypto is nice because it is pure innovation and I love it!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
alexandermr091

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

It's just my hobby while I stay at home dad most of the time. I've only invested loose money we didn't need pretty slowly starting back in Aug. I love reading up on it and checking charts, but I don't really put more money in, do any mining or anything else really.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: