Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Ethbay - A decentralized marketplace that uses Ethereum for payment  (Read 570 times)
EthbayICO (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

ANY Bounty?

Yes. We will have a bounty program. Some of the fine details of the bounty program are still being worked out and we plan to make more announcements regarding bounties shortly after the ICO ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

2 more weeks until the ICO starts!
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

10 days left until the ICO starts!
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

We will wait for the bounty campaign)
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.

This is correct. If the ICO does not sell out, we would prefer that the tokens be burned rather than allowing them to be retained by team members as many other platforms do. Because this oftentimes gives the team significant ownership of the platform and thus makes it more centralized. Some of the main future prospects we have are expanding the services we offer through adding additional features to the platform such as our planned Ethbay Services marketplace to buy, sell, and trade services as well as a Classifieds section to to buy and sell locally using Ethereum.

Some other planned site features we haven't mentioned on our website (because we're in the very early stages of planning for these features) include a pawn shop based service (Ethbay Pawn) where users can quickly obtain collateral backed Ethereum loans or quickly sell their merchandise for Ethereum without having to wait for a buyer on the main marketplace as well as an Ethereum based rental service (Ethbay Rentals) which will provide a marketplace specifically dealing with rentals of any item from one user to another, with rental agreements protected through our escrow service. We are also currently seeking some major business partnerships in order to further expand the services we are able to offer as well as provide these services on a mainstream level. Although I'm not allowed to disclose any partnerships that are currently being sought.

In the future, we also plan to provide a fully decentralized escrow service of our making to encourage both parties involved in a transaction to live up their agreement. Without the need for a third party to ever intervene. Because we want all features of our platform to be fully decentralized to live up to the blockchain theme of decentralization. We already have a few different decentralized escrow plans that we are currently testing and optimizing. Our current escrow service is in place to cater more to the mainstream public and encourage mass adoption. Since we have found that the general public would prefer an escrow service NOT to be fully decentralized because they prefer the normal dispute mechanisms in place by other online marketplaces for purchase protection. Through our own studies we've conducted, we currently believe a fully decentralized dispute process would not receive mass adoption.

EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

PHISHING EMAIL WARNING: We've been made aware that a few people have received emails from the email address wordpress@ethbay.co providing a fake ICO address to send Ethereum to in order to buy Ethbay tokens. This is a scam and this email was not sent by us. Our ICO has not started yet and even after the ICO starts, we will NEVER send our ICO address via email. If we receive an email inquiry asking for the ICO address, we will provide the link to the spot on our official website where the ICO address is (note: it should be easy to navigate to without having to contact us). For reference: Our official email address is ethbay@ethbayico.co and the personal email address of our founder and CEO is Brett.Murphy78@hotmail.com (we've also received a couple reports of phishing emails impersonating our CEO). Any variations of either of these email addresses are fake and NOT from us.
leandro996

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

will have airdrop  and masternode  ?
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

will have airdrop  and masternode  ?

Yes, we are planning to do a few airdrops randomly during the ICO. Any airdrops will be announced on our website with information on how to participate. We currently do not have plans for Ethbay to have masternodes since the main cryptocurrency the platform intends to deal with is Ethereum when making transactions. However, this is likely to change in the future since we do plan to implement the acceptance of the Ethbay cryptocurrency on the platform when making purchases. Once this happens and the Ethbay cryptocurrency reaches a value that will make it a good usable form of money when making purchases, this would be the time we would place more focus on improving Ethbay as a currency through instant transactions, etc.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

WARNING: We have discovered a fake youtube channel impersonating us by copying our promotional video with a message in the video claiming they are "running a promotion on Ethereum and Bitcoin" with links to click to send them cryptocurrency which they claim they will double. We are running no such promotion and this is a scam. This is the fake youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBcBGw-2Ac please beware of this and any other channels which have our promotional video claiming to be running a cryptocurrency giveaway.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

5 days left until our ICO starts!
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Hi! I just came to know about this project so don't have clear idea. I will check whitepaper and other documents for more info. But I always wanted to take professional help for crypto trading. It's seems that finally I found something interesting.

Hello there, we're glad to hear that you find our project interesting! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them here.
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

3 more days until the ICO starts!
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

1 day left until the ICO starts!
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

Less than 12 hours until the ICO starts!
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

5 more hours until the ICO starts!
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

Only 90 more minutes until the ICO starts!
EthbayICO (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

Our ICO is now Live! This is our ICO investment address: 0xDFB4524b1C1fE01075FAB0bB4E16Db991D58A3Bd As previously mentioned, please beware of anyone claiming to be us sending an unsolicited email with a different ICO address.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: