Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🚀 ZACA Coin (ZACA) [Scrypt PoW PoS Masternodes] | NO ICO | Bounty 🔥🚀  (Read 7906 times)
Magic32

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

Go to their discord, there you will find a guide from user Udaydeep, how to set it up on Ubuntu in the masternode channel.
Discord: https://discordapp.com/channels/407926033023762434/407926033531142146
Thanks!
kabansasha

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

What port should I put on the masternode?
lmmbit

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:47:46 AM

any. The main thing that it was open
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 04:24:50 AM by red023

Why would a company register themselves with exact same name as another well established company in the same cryptospace? Other then intentionally trying to profit of the confusion I really cant find any reason. I do not know how trademark thing works exactly, I guess then can register themselves in switzerland but the already established Bitspark company certainly will not like if they use their name on a global scale. Makes zero sense (to me at least).
Serg66rus

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

If Dev does not remove his premine from the POS, the coin will die, just like Sigil
HodlBro

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:44:19 AM

I may be a noob to ask this but... Cheesy What is the POS reward per month? how much %?
cornfleyx

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

If Dev does not remove his premine from the POS, the coin will die, just like Sigil

How about first reading a project before bashing mindless? Premine will be used for the bounty campaign and development. I didn't know bounty campaigns and development are killing coins.

PoS is 30% it says. I guess that's annualy so it's 2,5% monthly.

Is anyone even reading the announcement?
PP540

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

any. The main thing that it was open
Hello, is the masternode off-line problem solved? I have the same problem, and I don't know how to solve it.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

Anyone got bounty? Already filled form 7days ago but nothing came to wallet Sad
Discord Boy

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:02 PM

Realy Nice Project
Necniv

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

Are you sure you've sent the 1000 tokens exactly ? I think it's necessary to have masternode ouputs.
red023

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:06:50 AM by red023

ATTENTION!

To add on top of the what I already said here.

This guy Udaydeep was extremely rude to me on the discord. I dared to ask about the VPS setup because my MN was "not in the list". I lashed out at me with "thats your excuse". Because I thought there was no guide for linux because its in fact still not linked on the website. Instead if giving me the link he got rude because apperently people asking for the guide happens 3 times a day.

So if you are are "community hero" or whatever - yellow color - and you are willing to help people out on the discord then you are to expect exactly that. My point was "why its still not linked on the website". His response was that its not his website. He then banned me form the discord, so the devs gave him the rights to do it so my guess is that he actually IS part of the scamteam? I am now on there with a new discord user.

I thought he was part of the dev team, still not sure what he is. But today I found this on their discord in the news channel.

@Udaydeep  this guy has a status community hero
but he promised me to help with VPS installing
launched the server
and after my donate to him,  he stole three my nodes
Apollon and 2xZaca
so be extremely careful with him he is a dishonorable person
this is my payment to him

and above - he (from the same addr) stealing my tokens

on this addr he transferred my ZACA ZxVtiFAbrTFcF8xDfeG5CiS5M5SPcMJkiX thi is his XAP addr AczFnxFAi24RTApcYXKuUhVqYMBEqtss6K

Now I have to say I its incredibly stupid to let someone, dev team or not, login to your VPS. But still after my encounter with this guy I tend to believe this story. Would still love to know who this actually is and how involved he is with Zaca.

This does not surprise me at all. And no I am not trying to spread FUD to bring the price down, I run a MN and I am probably shooting myself in the foot by posting this here. Would love the coins creators to respond this this. Bit this coin has red flags all over from what I am seeing now.

Ah and another thing, the combile guide does not even build a CLI tool for the coin. And the help output actually puts out craved instead of zaca. So they apparently forked from crave and did not even correctly rebrand the coin correctly!
II187

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

ATTENTION!

To add on top of the what I already said here.

This guy Udaydeep was extremely rude to me on the discord. I dared to ask about the VPS setup because my MN was "not in the list". I lashed out at me with "thats your excuse". Because I thought there was no guide for linux because its in fact still not linked on the website. Instead if giving me the link he got rude because apperently people asking for the guide happens 3 times a day.

So if you are are "community hero" or whatever - yellow color - and you are willing to help people out on the discord then you are to expect exactly that. My point was "why its still not linked on the website". His response was that its not his website. He then banned me form the discord, so the devs gave him the rights to do it so my guess is that he actually IS part of the scamteam? I am now on there with a new discord user.

I thought he was part of the dev team, still not sure what he is. But today I found this on their discord in the news channel.

@Udaydeep  this guy has a status community hero
but he promised me to help with VPS installing
launched the server
and after my donate to him,  he stole three my nodes
Apollon and 2xZaca
so be extremely careful with him he is a dishonorable person
this is my payment to him
https://screenshots.firefox.com/VENann2mDxbBNaVi/cdn.discordapp.com

and above - he (from the same addr) stealing my tokens

on this addr he transferred my ZACA ZxVtiFAbrTFcF8xDfeG5CiS5M5SPcMJkiX thi is his XAP addr AczFnxFAi24RTApcYXKuUhVqYMBEqtss6K
https://screenshots.firefox.com/quJPchZRA7Gn91NZ/cdn.discordapp.com

Now I have to say I its incredibly stupid to let someone, dev team or not, login to your VPS. But still after my encounter with this guy I tend to believe this story. Would still love to know who this actually is and how involved he is with Zaca.

This does not surprise me at all. And no I am not trying to spread FUD to bring the price down, I run a MN and I am probably shooting myself in the foot by posting this here. Would love the coins creators to respond this this. Bit this coin has red flags all over from what I am seeing now.

Ah and another thing, the combile guide does not even build a CLI tool for the coin. And the help output actually puts out craved instead of zaca. So they apparently forked from crave and did not even correctly rebrand the coin correctly!

I would also be interested in what is going on and an official position is desirable from zaca
gpl4all

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:11:56 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 05:30:04 AM by gpl4all

is this:

https://github.com/zacacoin/zacacoin

source code of wallets distributed on google drive? looking at the source, it's shitty result of copy & paste.

Code:
[zacacoin]
 > make -j1
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/qmake -o Makefile zaca-coi[Suspicious link removed]o
Cannot find file: zaca-coi[Suspicious link removed]o.
Makefile:791: recipe for target 'Makefile' failed
make: *** [Makefile] Error 2

it turned out that dev forget to rename file to zaca-coin dot pro
so, copied zaca dot pro and zaca dot pro dot user to zaca-coin dot pro

make again and ended up with this:

Code:
src/qt/optionsdialog.cpp: In member function ‘void OptionsDialog::setMapper()’:
src/qt/optionsdialog.cpp:146:28: error: ‘class Ui::OptionsDialog’ has no member named ‘anonymizeZaca’
     mapper->addMapping(ui->anonymizeZaca, OptionsModel::AnonymizeZacaAmount);
                            ^
Makefile:4281: recipe for target 'build/optionsdialog.o' failed

looks like wallet on google drive are not result of compilation of source on github.

got to be careful, too many new coin/mn turned out to be scam.

zaca developer? comment please?
taber23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

hello,

where i could trade ZACA coins ? i'd like to exchange BTC to have my 1000 ZACA for a masternode please.

thanks for your answers
calita79
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Hi guys,

I setup my Masternode, it goes online but its desconecting minutes later.

Every time i need to start the masternode i also need to unlock the wallet.

In the controller wallet appears as server active, on the masternode wallet appears as innactive.

How often are the payments made? to the masternode wallet ?

There is any detailed tutorial besides the official one ?

Another thing: i cant delete previous masternodes info from my wallet. I click remove but nothing happens.

Sorry for so many questions, but this is my first MN.

I really appreciate if you can please help me on this.

Thank you in advance

deebosch

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

Evil Pool

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

hello,

where i could trade ZACA coins ? i'd like to exchange BTC to have my 1000 ZACA for a masternode please.

thanks for your answers

you can do it on an exchange: https://graviex.net/markets/zacabtc

taber23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

hello,

thanks for your answers

you can do it on an exchange: https://graviex.net/markets/zacabtc

thansk a lot Smiley
DiSangue

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Hi guys,

In the controller wallet appears as server active, on the masternode wallet appears as innactive.

Another thing: i cant delete previous masternodes info from my wallet. I click remove but nothing happens.

Thank you in advance

By any chance did you solve this? I'm running into a similar issue?
DiSangue

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:08 AM

Hi guys,

Thank you in advance

By any chance did you solve this? I'm running into a similar issue?

So ... playing around a little ... it appears the masternode is running ...

In the logs I received the following message:

CActiveMasternode::EnableHotColdMasterNode() - Enabled! You may shut down the cold daemon.

and as it runs I see pings:

CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - RelayMasternodeEntryPing vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(({TRANSACTION_ID}, {INDEX}), scriptSig=)

However, masternode.online shows it as offline and my node does not show up in the zaca node network portion of the wallet.

I do see the following scrolling via the logs:

SetBestChain: new best=xyz  height=xyz  trust=xyz  blocktrust=  date=03/13/18 03:58:48
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED

So, is the masternode running? Can I have a configuration issue?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: