Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries  (Read 25535 times)
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Glad that devs are in the topic! Are you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

Are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?

I am not sure what are you referring to. Anyways, we are not planning to use any identity authentication software in the AirPod. As for the ICO, we are identifying contributors via KYC.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing announcement for this project! AirPod offers users a needed product and it's really good idea! Your missions make me feel confident when investing in it.
How much airpods are you planning to place firstly?
Good luck Team!

Before going into mass distribution our plan is to do a commercial test. Users will be able to test AirPods in the UK airports and giving us important feedback for further improvement. After this stage is completed successfully we plan to install 100 AirPods until Q1, 2019 in the first mass distribution phase.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that AirPod has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make waiting in the airports a whole lot better.
Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But how the value of token will increase after the end of ICO? Because there is much at stake.

Right after the ICO, we depend solely on post-ICO activity until we start placing Airpods across International Airports. Once distribution has started, our token, which is linked directly to company's revenue stream will ensure long-term stability and a potential increase in value.

Strictly technically looking, we split the received FIAT (payment for rent): using 50% for our company costs and the remaining 50% for buying Tokens on exchange at market price and placing sell orders (sell wall) of 0.023 APOD/ETH or/and 0.0002 APOD/BTC at today's equivalent value. While the number of distributed AirPods and users will grow the frequency of Tokens we buy from the Exchange grows, as a result, the value of APOD token will automatically increase over time. This simply means that more AirPods are installed and more users are generated, the frequency of Token buyback from the exchange and placing them back at a higher price, will increase with the price of APOD Token.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that AirPod has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make waiting in the airports a whole lot better.
Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But how the value of token will increase after the end of ICO? Because there is much at stake.
For sure this alone its quite a good question in case if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is to list token on major confidential exchange, but we need to wait for it quite amount of time.

Dealing with exchanges is already in process. At this point we can't disclose more.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

For sure this alone its quite a good question in case if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is to list token on major confidential exchange, but we need to wait for it quite amount of time.
With everything falling into place, AirPod must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run, I think this is their first priority.

That is a good point. Marketing is our TOP priority activity after ICO end. 
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

With everything falling into place, AirPod must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run, I think this is their first priority.

Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.

Correct.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

Hi devs, can you tell me about sponsorship program? How you will provide the exchange? And what profit will I get after token exchange? There are so many questions, I believe you can answer them all.

Sure.  ICO contributors will be able to convert APOD tokens to a Sponsorship Program through DApp platform for each installed AirPod unit for an indefinite time period thus establishing a profit-sharing relationship (Reward), giving them the responsibility to manage unit(s) and right to collect fees in APOD Tokens.This stage is planned at (1) 400 installed AirPods; or after or (2) 1 year of business (whichever happens first). Since APOD token is transforming to a security token, we plan to act accordingly, listing it on the exchange that will support our token type.

As mentioned before, the DApp will offer APOD token holders (ICO contributors) the option of token conversion to a Sponsorship Program of the already set-up AirPods. The platform will enable contributors to make a financial analysis of the individual AirPods free of charge and help them decide which AirPod they choose. The price of a Sponsorship Program (value of a single AirPod) is adjusted in accordance with its projected financial performance - the initial price algorithm is set by us.

In case multiple parties express interest in a specific AirPod, token holders will be able to bid for the chosen AirPod. When interest is high, the cost to participate in the Sponsorship Program will rise accordingly. Tokens are the only currency used for the Sponsorship Program as well as for the reward percentage payouts. The Sponsorship Program gives contributors a chance to participate in profit shares (rewards) for the specific AirPod.

Participants in the Sponsorship program can buy a percentage (depending on the number of purchased APOD tokens), of each Sponsorship Program which can also be sold to other interested parties. Also, additional Sponsorship Program(s) can be created for a specific percentage of other AirPod unit(s). Sponsorship Program participants get their monthly reward payouts to the account they've created on the platform.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Great idea, strong team promising worldwide realization next year. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?

Thanks for your comment! Current business model is very profitable and main reason for possible token implementation. We have extracted financial data projection, please see below: 

Year     Number of AirPods installed     Cash inflow from sales     Outlays for expenses       Salaries       Income Tax       Net income

2019                 400                                 3.140.000€                     3.022.200€            400.000€       2.040.738€       7.677.062€

2020                 800                                26.280.000€                    6.044.400€            400.000€       4.165.476€       15.670.124€

2021                1000                               32.850.000€                    7.555.500€            400.000€       5.227.845€       19.666.655€

1€ is approximately $1.23 on todays date.

AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Glad that devs are in the topic! Are you planning dividends for tokens holders? or profit only in selling?

ICO wise: APOD token is linked directly to company's revenue stream which ensures long-term stability and a potential increase in value, therefore it eliminates speculations and volatility (instability). Our ICO is one of the fewest on the market Backed by Real Product & Economy.

Business wise:

Partnerships on the production side with globally recognized companies.
10.000+ possible AirPod Locations Worldwide
Global Airport Distribution Partner
Revenue stream Token Profit sharing Relation in 2nd, 3rd Stage
ICO contributors will have "Priority Pass" to participate in profit sharing in the 2nd phase
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

The project seems to have prospects, but from whitepaper, I do not quite understand what the value of tokens is for me, for example, if I'm a small investor? And in general, what is the value of token in future?

If you are referring to the speculative value of token it is impossible to predict and not something we would consider discussing. What we do know is that out of advanced economic calculations, we are able to simulate potential value on a basis of the business model and token flow. But again, it is not something we would consider to discuss publicly yet.

Strictly technically looking the basic value of token will increase because it's linked directly to company's revenue stream. Please read the explanation: We split the received FIAT (payment for rent): using 50% for our company costs and the remaining 50% for buying Tokens on exchange at market price and placing sell orders (sell wall) of 0.023 APOD/ETH or/and 0.0002 APOD/BTC at today's equivalent value. While the number of distributed AirPods and users will grow the frequency of Tokens we buy from the Exchange grows, as a result, the value of APOD token will automatically increase over time. This simply means that more AirPods are installed and more users are generated, the frequency of Token buyback from the exchange and placing them back at a higher price, will increase with the price of APOD Token.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

We will enable additional Token Models, but not calling it payout from dividends. ICO contributors will be able to convert APOD tokens to a Sponsorship Program for each installed AirPod unit for an indefinite time period thus establishing a profit-sharing relationship (Reward), giving them the responsibility to manage unit(s) and right to collect fees in APOD Tokens.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Where can I find document list for KYC and supported countries?

Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Hi, I'm interested in this project but where are you going to operate?
Are you sure you can operate despite the various national laws governing advertisement?
Sorry if this question has already been answered.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

It's the good time for this kind of projects, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. AirPod can become a big platform in the future.

BoBeRcENkO

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

It's the good time for this kind of projects, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. AirPod can become a big platform in the future.

It's not just good, it's the perfect time now for this kind of platform. =)

Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

I don't think so, I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Where can I find document list for KYC and supported countries?

Only US, China, South Korea and Singapore citizens are not allowed to participate in ICO. You can find this answer in Q&A section of the website: https://air-pod.io/qa/.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

I don't think so, I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Only devs can tell you about their plans and strategies.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

Wish they assigned someone to answer our queries. Only devs can tell you about their plans and strategies.
What do you want? They don't have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in pre-ICO phase.
Of course the firstly will develop the product and then will start to expand, it will take amount of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: