Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIRPOD - Transforming the Travel and Napping industries  (Read 25533 times)
Chu@N

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

A couple of questions about your tokens:
0.8% will be reserved for the liquidity fund.
12% will be reserved for the team.
These tokens will be at the disposal of the same persons?
If not all tokens are sold, what will you do with unsold tokens? I wasn’t watching for a while, interested if something has changed.

I can answer the second part of the question: the unsold tokens will be sold at the price $2, according to the whitepaper.
As for the first part, I don't really know, but I don't think they will belong to the same people.
Yes, I’m fully agreed with you. To attract investors and advertisers, need to conduct a good marketing campaign!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

After reading the whitepaper, I can say that this project will be a major disruption to current airport lounge practices and this will greatly benefit end users as compared to today's contemporary services. Good luck!
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Hey devs, some question that I don’t understand. How this token is going to be added to the current platform? And is there reward for participation in social media?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

Where this token will be listed? What is soft cap required for this ICO?
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

Where this token will be listed? What is soft cap required for this ICO?

We can’t disclose exact information at this moment due to legal reasons. But exchange/-s will follow just after ICO ends.
Soft cap is equivalent to $2,700,000.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a renting? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why do you need to create a platform for this?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

What I dont understand is, what is the point of decentralizing a renting? I get that you will be in control of your own data, but why do you need to create a platform for this?
Competition is always good, man. Plus, where else would you find a decentralized airport napping service?
EfIRchEk

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

After reading the whitepaper, I think this project can be a good alternative to current multi billionaire companies: good luck with this venture!
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.
AntonisZ

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:23:06 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:49:01 PM by AntonisZ

Your ICO has been listed on thecryptoniac.com : ( http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/air-pod-sleeping-pod/ )
Thank you
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.

This was already answered a page ago but anyhow.

The shortest answer to your question is: there are 2 way you will profit out of your contribution:
a) as token holder/owner. The potential increase of value is in execution of: as we split the received FIAT (payment for rent): using 50% for our company costs and the remaining 50% for buying Tokens on exchange at market price and placing sell orders (sell wall) at equivalent value of $2 in both ETH/APOD and BTC/APOD pairings. While the number of distributed AirPods and users will grow the frequency of Tokens we buy from the Exchange grows, as a result, the value of APOD token will automatically increase over time. This simply means that more AirPods are installed and more users are generated, the frequency of Token buyback from the exchange and placing them back at a higher price, will increase with the price of APOD Token.
b) as ICO contributor you will be able to convert APOD tokens to a Sponsorship Program for each installed AirPod unit for an indefinite time period thus establishing a profit-sharing relationship (Reward), giving you the possibility to manage unit(s) and own the right to collect fees in APOD Tokens. This simply means you are eligable to collect profits from profit generated by AirPod unit(s). It is like owning mining machine but better/more profitable.
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

It was also already answered a while ago but still (in connection with Blockchain):

We see the potential of BC use wider than typical ICO. Beside implementation of our token (which is also one of the ways to rent our Airpod), the BC will be used in the development or DApp platform. Primary use of the DApp platform is general management, economic overview, and control of the individual AirPod unit(s). At the same time it is enabling complete transparency, helping us control and grow our business. More about this is written in our WP on pages: 31,32, 36, 37, 38.
In addition BC enables processes on DApp platform (below) faster, cheaper and more transparent than ever:

OLD WAY

• Auditing.
• Preparation and coordination of legal opinions and contracts (the relationship between participants).
• Signing agreements.
• Sales (trade) "rights" on profits made by Airpod unit (process).
• Transparency - tracking and permissions.
• Cross border Payments.

VS BLOCKCHAIN

• Smart Contract and token solves all of the mentioned problems.

You can find even more simple explanation on the home page of our website: www.air-pod.io.
furiouscoin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

Just wondering is there any email address to reach advertising team?
AirPod_project (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

Just wondering is there any email address to reach advertising team?

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Email can be sent to marketing@air-pod.io.k
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

Hello there,
Much appreciated.

This was already answered a page ago but anyhow.

The shortest answer to your question is: there are 2 way you will profit out of your contribution:
a) as token holder/owner. The potential increase of value is in execution of: as we split the received FIAT (payment for rent): using 50% for our company costs and the remaining 50% for buying Tokens on exchange at market price and placing sell orders (sell wall) at equivalent value of $2 in both ETH/APOD and BTC/APOD pairings. While the number of distributed AirPods and users will grow the frequency of Tokens we buy from the Exchange grows, as a result, the value of APOD token will automatically increase over time. This simply means that more AirPods are installed and more users are generated, the frequency of Token buyback from the exchange and placing them back at a higher price, will increase with the price of APOD Token.
b) as ICO contributor you will be able to convert APOD tokens to a Sponsorship Program for each installed AirPod unit for an indefinite time period thus establishing a profit-sharing relationship (Reward), giving you the possibility to manage unit(s) and own the right to collect fees in APOD Tokens. This simply means you are eligable to collect profits from profit generated by AirPod unit(s). It is like owning mining machine but better/more profitable.

I am very very impressed with the idea and the way in which we as AIRPOD token holders can mutually benefit from the long term hold. I can imagine the airpods being fully booked, especially at the busiest airports and the business hubs as well. Those Executives renting out the AIRPODS as they jet set and do business around the world, will be also wanting to INVEST if they know at the time of rental that they can purchase tokens from exchanges. Just think about it, if you were going to also utilize the airpods, wouldn't you want to also invest and then ROI on the rental that you are paying?, I certainly would!  Smiley If you place an Airpod here in Cyprus, do let us know, we would love to place some tokens in the Sponsorship program.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
lilac835

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Makelleli

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

I agree that this is important component of any project, even the most successful one. More people will learn about the project with the help of marketing and as result there will be more investments.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

I agree that this is important component of any project, even the most successful one. More people will learn about the project with the help of marketing and as result there will be more investments.
Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisement, you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it and it won’t be sold.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

Well of course, that's not just with ICOs the case, but with everything you try to sell. If you don't make good advertisement, you can have the best product, as long as no one knows about it and it won’t be sold.
Certainly something that should be an attack on any ICO, support BTC for its large volume of project supporters, and good marketing, Team videos demonstrating their mastery of the concept also tend to bring in more fans.
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

Yes, so much new ICOs recently, if a project's team won’t advertise their project properly, then it will be buried under another ICO’s.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: