Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it too late for the rest of us?  (Read 781 times)
crypto2040

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

I think there is still time, as long you learn basics about crypto trading
U should start small as newbie and follow only the best projects,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.

Fear of missing out... I’ve been there. When a lot of people went in something good then they get a lot of money or rewards, and you? Crying and saying to yourself “should’ve done it earlier like the rest of them”.

This should not be the thinking if you’re dedicated in the world of cryptocurrency. Why? First crypto will not stop there, there would be another season, another time, and another opportunity. Second, studying the basic principles is the key, you won’t think like this if you did. Lastly, another guy will come in here crying and has the same feeling as you now, the next thing you know, you’ll post a comment in their post saying.... “Fear of missing out? I’ve been there”

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Those of us who haven't purchased any crypto before, is it too late? Should we even bother trying? I have read the market was falling lately but it seems pretty pumped already. I wonder if there is any room to grow anymore.

The market is now at its peak, the blockchain technology will be introduced into everyday life, but more than half of the world's population does not know what that means, but as we know technology is always a step ahead, so now Sameo is interested in this topic!

Regina90

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

definitely no!!!!!!!
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Its not too late to invest into bitcoin at this time, bitcoin  is just starting to power up, ride on the train or you will left behind.  If bitcoin  goes up altcoins follows.

duke7

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

Its a growing world and if you can set up some mining farms; you would be rich in next few hours.

Just... no. Anyone who is thinking about building a Bitcoin mining farm: you should know that it takes immense capital, lots of man-hours in labor, and constant maintenance to run a mining farm. There is big speculative risk involved. And a few hours? Try a few years -- even if you invest heavily.

It is early yet - blockchain is in its infancy. How many people know what "blockchain" means? How many are using it?

Now imagine when only <1% had mobile phones - or when only <1% used internet. We are there. We're still early.

I think we're a bit further than that -- a recent survey revealed that 5% of Americans own BTC. But I agree. We're still very early. We're probably in the late 70s for microwave adoption or the early 90s for cell phone adoption:

https://i.imgur.com/BqUbS6H.png

Still lots of upside left.

Even if 100% of USA owned bitcoin - we are early.

I mean. Yes, probably some countries like US, Korea, Japan have higher than 1-5%. But I am talking about the whole world. Still most countries are like 0.000...%

55% of people in the world uses Internet today. 65% of people in the world uses a mobile phone today. But less than <1% uses crypto - this is how early we are.

Lots of amazing things to happen!
Rakovzvizg

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

its never to late!!!just try to invest remember just try research to make sure you buy coins can earn good profits. but you need more patients and do your very best.
My opinion is same that yours!
wirakanbom

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

it's never too late. In my opinion, the market usually goes up at its highest at the end of the year, so now it's a good time to buy in.
cryptosza

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

Never too late  Cheesy It's not mainstream yet, but with the advancement in blockchain technology it definitely is going in that direction.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Nope, it's not to late, in year/two it might be to late in terms of smaller gains. But right now, it is not to late to get into crypto but of course as usual just be careful what you are buying in. If a newbie I would also like to advise you to get in few smaller projects instead of going all in on 1 big project. Less risk by doing so.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

I dont think its late, you can still make money, buy different coins

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
donowa

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

It is not too late in my opinion
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

The chances of us getting 10000x returns... maybe thats over. But significant gains are definitely still possible. I started with 70 dollars in June last year, up to around 2k in total now. My biggest leap was due to getting into a very profitable ICO in the start. (Electroneum) which I subsequently dumped most of it and move the money around well.

I think 2018 will be absolutely insane, there are still major gains to be had. If  you learn more and understand things better than the rest of the crowd you are at a major advantage.

If we look at the total marketcap of cryptocurrency it is still a tiny market compared to most others, we still have plenty of room to grow.

But to me, I am also very excited for what this technology will bring, I am happy to be part of it even during a bear market. We should always remember the core objective of bitcoin and not look at it just as a dollar value. If Bitcoin achieves its goal then a dollar value is completely irrelevant.

You should jump in with what you can afford to lose. I can assure you that if I took a loan I would not have been able to hodl through the last bear market. Be smart about it.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Clearwaterski

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

I don't this it is to late, but it is no longer the wild west.  There are now some regulations in effect with more to come.  The box for huge gains in my mind has closed.  Can we make large profits if we choose wisely, I say yes.  My biggest concern is the scammers and hackers that are lurking ready to take whatever we have earned through illegitimate processes.  I try to participate in one or two airdrops and bounties every day,,,,,so I am still hoping.
cocobball

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

I know you already got alot of good reply's but im going to give you mine anyway because i already typed it out and maybe it can help.

I definitely dont think its to late to join into crypto i actually think we are just getting started. There are lots of good ways you can get in and get a feel with little to no money. I started with very little disposable income and was able to build up a good portfolio within a a year. Just keep hitting the forums and learning you'll make it eventually.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

I believe that buying anywhere below dollar $10k is a pure steal considering the possibility of the growth in the long term so I don't think that it is too late to get involved with it through the investor point of view. However, the pace of growth has increased multiple times in the last 2 to 3 years. We are still in the development phase and things are still getting settled so in that sense I would call anyone even if he is getting involved today is the early adopter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: