Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for Bitcoin to shine again  (Read 559 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

Took profit in some of the Alts last night. BTC dominance is way to low. Exuberance in the alts is way too high.
It's gonna be a great moment of altcoins after having a huge dump together with bitcoin. As we can see, ETH is getting $1k mark and some coins getting crazy in the market. Maybe the reason why it goes like this is that, more people are now getting into crypto, including banks and big merchants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

Bitcoin rates are currently experiencing a steep drop, but let's not fear! After all this decline, Bitcoin will definitely outshine all those alts and gain dominance. We just have to remember that everything we are experiencing are temporary and same goes to the alts: their reign are definitely temporary and soon Bitcoin will regain its position.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

Nothing new about the up's and down's of bitcoin and the one progress that I see that many people recognize the other coins so bitcoin is not their only option but bitcoin is basis so probably bitcoin is still on top.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Keep holding, bitcoin will rise a lot by year end.
Ripple lacks community support, centralized scum it is. Glad to see the coinbase announcement relating to it. Good to see alt coin market caps going down, a good sign for us, good sign for bitcoin.
The mempool will be fine soon rather is getting better with every hour. Last few weeks were the right time to invest into bitcoins, i am sure many people did, they're going to reap the fruit for it in long run.

That's true, bitcoin value are starting to increase their value, I guess a little bit more time and they can recover their price until reach $20,000.

I was looking forward that this year bitcoin are make some noise again in crypto industry. I suggest to bitcoiner to hold their bitcoin because their price are increasing more again.
Yeah.. I think that is true and I believe bitcoin will suprise us again for rising of their value sooner..  Actually I really like your suggestion for now, to just keep hold our bitcoin. Remember the more you keep the more you gain. For now I have no idea when is time for bitcoin to shine again. But if the interest of people will grow I think this is the time bitcoin will shine again.
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Nothing new about the up's and down's of bitcoin and the one progress that I see that many people recognize the other coins so bitcoin is not their only option but bitcoin is basis so probably bitcoin is still on top.

For now bitcoin is a basis, but what will happen next and lately. If bitcoin will not change, there are some options for other basis.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

Took profit in some of the Alts last night. BTC dominance is way to low. Exuberance in the alts is way too high.
I just believe that bitcoin is going to resume it dominant by this time next week. I think bitcoin is having a lot of issues since last week and this has affected bitcoin seriously and I can see bitcoin stable above $14,000 and I believe that this has form a bottom at this level and I think the next thing that will happen is upward movement and this is going to push bitcoin price towards  $17,000.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

For now bitcoin is a basis, but what will happen next and lately. If bitcoin will not change, there are some options for other basis.

Bitcoin has already made a step forward with the activation of SegWit. It's not Bitcoin's fault that the services in this market haven't adopted to that protocol yet. I don't know what they are waiting for, but if they would start adopting SegWit on a massive scale, the fees will drop considerably, and Bitcoin will then be able to process more transactions per block. On top of that, we are also waiting for lightning network to make its appearance, and once that happens, the altcoin bubble will pop badly. With that in mind, it won't feel right to hold any altcoins at all....
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:11:33 AM

As we all are aware Bitcoin has been the first coin in the new world of crypto currency, that showed the world the power of the concept of decentralization. This has led a way for the development and evolution of thousands of altcoins (once called as tokens) who are presently in race to gain supremacy over their “first example”: Bitcoin.
With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin, most of the leading investors in the world have ventured in Bitcoin. However, due to initial unsteady fluctuation of its price, bitcoin have been the reason supporting the rise of the prices of the other altcoins. Every altcoin is striving towards the rise of the new technologies that it brings to the world, keeping Bitcoin as a learning example.
At this juncture it’s the best time to invest in Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin still remains to be the King of the Cryptos, and I still feel it's too early to call the bull's return.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

When the price drops then we can start taking out support by buying some which will make it a trend again that would eventually lead to price increase of bitcoin  that many more investors will be attracted and be motivated on buying and supporting bitcoins. And besides its hitting a bird with two stones because we could show our support and if the price increasr we can a good returned on it.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

this is a sign of BTC prices will increase again. prepare yourself and tighten your seat belt, we welcome back BTC prices that will skyrocket again hihi spirit spirit Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

this is a sign of BTC prices will increase again. prepare yourself and tighten your seat belt, we welcome back BTC prices that will skyrocket again hihi spirit spirit Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
it would be nice if that time happen.  But sad to say some of the bitcoin holders nowadays keep selling.  And investing to the alt coin. Perhaps bitcoin value will continue to fall until it reach the end. 
CryptoZ7

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Bitcoin remains to be the King of the Cryptos, and I still feel it's too early to call the bull's return. Undoubtedly we all are aware that Bitcoin has been the first coin in the new world of crypto currency, that showed the world the power of the concept of decentralization. This has led a way for the development and evolution of thousands of altcoins (once called as tokens) who are presently in race to gain supremacy over their “first example”: Bitcoin. With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin, most of the leading investors in the world have ventured in Bitcoin. However, due to initial unsteady fluctuation of its price, bitcoin have been the reason supporting the rise of the prices of the other altcoins. Every altcoin is striving towards the rise of the new technologies that it brings to the world, keeping Bitcoin as a learning example.
At this juncture it’s the best time to invest in Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: