Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Antminer A3  (Read 281 times)
EricJH801 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:11 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 07:23:26 AM by EricJH801

I'm looking for a Bitmain Antminer A3.  I'd like to buy it via Paypal.  If you are not okay with that option, then please ignore this and move on.  
It does NOT need to include the power supply as I already purchased one.  

Please email me (ericjh801@utahcryptomining.com) with your price. You can post your info here also if you'd like, i'm a newbie so can only send 2 PM's a day.  

I'd prefer someone who is in the US or someone who can ship it and get it here in a few days if you are overseas.  

Thanks!
-Eric

PS : I bought one on ebay but the seller hasn't responded about sending it.  I'd eventually like more than one so if he follows through i'm still looking.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:50:32 AM

friends and family? Cheesy

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

EricJH801 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

Yes.

I've purchased one so far so I might be interested in another.  Please email me if you are interested in selling to me.

friends and family? Cheesy
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

Good luck with buying one here on BCT via Paypal.  You may have some luck via Ebay/Paypal.    Experienced miners on BCT may not want to risk a potential fraudulent return or cc chargeback which Paypal policies makes possible.  There is a reason all of the manufacturers offer payment via irreversible crypto or wire transfer and offer NO refunds.

What do you have against forum Escrow?

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
EricJH801 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

Actually already bought one today via Paypal from a BCT member and had another person reach out after them.

Sad part is I did buy one on ebay from someone who was out of country and they haven't responded after purchase.  That's covered by ebay either way so not worried but prices are higher on ebay than here.

Nothing against escrow, just would have to convert a bunch of cash to BTC/etc which I was looking to avoid and it's a pain  (Coinbase + Credit cards are becoming harder to use as CC companies decline those transactions).   Maybe after I mine a bit more and have additional funds.   

Good luck with buying one here on BCT via Paypal.  You may have some luck via Ebay/Paypal.    Experienced miners on BCT may not want to risk a potential fraudulent return or cc chargeback which Paypal policies makes possible.  There is a reason all of the manufacturers offer payment via irreversible crypto or wire transfer and offer NO refunds.

What do you have against forum Escrow?
EricJH801 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Bump.  One successful purchase without a problem. 

PM or email me if you have one to sell.  Looking for ASAP before the new batches hit and prices tank... Thanks!
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

PM or email me if you have one to sell.  Looking for ASAP before the new batches hit and prices tank... Thanks!

I have one pm offer
EricJH801 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

You have it set to not allow newbie's to PM you.  Please change or email me instead (ericjh801@utahcryptomining.com)
Thanks!

I have one pm offer
samm23

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

What are you offering for an A3?
EricJH801 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Not sure I have specific prices in mind.  Depends on location and how quickly I can get it.  Shoot me a PM or email me and we can discuss price. 

What are you offering for an A3?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

Nah, this sounds extremely shady. PayPal payments are reversible, even F&F if fraud is discovered later or if source of funds were forwarded from other questionable sources. The risks are compounded when using a credit card:

(Coinbase + Credit cards are becoming harder to use as CC companies decline those transactions).   

Escrow is helpless when PayPal deals turn sour. I suggest you quickly withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account via ACH, withdraw the money and pay for coins irrevocably. A pain it might be, yes, but it is safe for those trading with an account created less than 4 weeks ago. It’s extremely selfish of you to think of your own safety only and ignore that of people you trade with.

Escrow is a definite must-do when dealing with this user, guys. Red flags sticking out like a sore thumb.

EricJH801 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:13:17 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:32:01 PM by EricJH801

If people don't want to take paypal, then they can move on.  I've already purchased one on this forum and no issues thus far for either of us.  

You can claim red flag all you want.  It's up to an individual to decide whether they want to accept each payment type.

You'll get all my details for my business/name when you get a payment. I'm not risking my business on filing a false charge on paypal for +/- 2k.  Previous user vetted me before accepting just like I would expect most people to do.  I buy for myself and local clients on ebay all the time, 1000+ positive feedback as a buyer.

I'm sure your next comment is why don't i buy on ebay?  Tried to buy a few on eBay and had refunds for both because the sellers decided they didn't want what was accepted for the unit on the final bid or said they had issues shipping it to the US.  I moved on.  Best deal I've made so far was from someone on here.  Had the unit within 3 days of payment and it's hashing along right now.

If you think you'll have a problem with my payment type, please move on.  I think you'll get more right now than you will in 3 weeks when the march batches hit though.  If you are close to Utah, I have cash if you want to deliver it here yourself.

Yes this account is 4 week's old.  I've been mining only since 12/15 and started setting up rigs by 1/1/18 so that would explain why i'm new.  Upon doing research and looking for forums, I found this one and another.

Nah, this sounds extremely shady. PayPal payments are reversible, even F&F if fraud is discovered later or if source of funds were forwarded from other questionable sources. The risks are compounded when using a credit card:

(Coinbase + Credit cards are becoming harder to use as CC companies decline those transactions).  

Escrow is helpless when PayPal deals turn sour. I suggest you quickly withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account via ACH, withdraw the money and pay for coins irrevocably. A pain it might be, yes, but it is safe for those trading with an account created less than 4 weeks ago. It’s extremely selfish of you to think of your own safety only and ignore that of people you trade with.

Escrow is a definite must-do when dealing with this user, guys. Red flags sticking out like a sore thumb.
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

Yes, wouldn't trust this one with a slice of cheese.  [Newbie BCT acct] + [Refusal of forum escrow for whatever reason] = HUGE RED flag.   

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

I recently sold some bitcoins and we used Paypal.
This was at localbitcoins.com website.
I got burned, turned out that he had stolen that Paypal account.
Paypal reversed the transaction and I lost my money.

Paypal offers very little protection for the seller.
From now on I will use Paypal only to pay in trusted stores, no more transactions to invidual persons.

Because all this risk for the seller, and that he's not accepting forum escrow and btc payment,
I'll place this red flag here.

EricJH801 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

You are not wrong. There is still risk involved for both sides.  Paypal isn't 100% guaranteed for either side.  Like I said previously, i'm using my business account for paypal, I have a lot more to lose by messing up my paypal account than I have to gain by trying to screw someone out of 2k.  People can make their own decisions.  I've done a deal with someone on here without problems, look at the feedback, they did their research on me before even accepting it by verifying some key details of who I am and what business's I run  (ebay account with 1000+ positive feedback).

Also I would NEVER buy/sell bitcoins (or any VIRTUAL item) through Paypal.  There is no proof of delivery as far as they are concerned.  At least with hardware, you follow the rules, send it with signature required and there's some proof along the way of where it was delivered and who signed for it.

If you don't want to sell to me through Paypal, move on.  Easy enough.  Just because you got burned by someone doesn't mean that's what i'm looking to do. 

In any case I've purchased another with paypal and i'm good for now unless anyone has more they are looking to unload at a good price, then feel free to PM or email me.

I recently sold some bitcoins and we used Paypal.
This was at localbitcoins.com website.
I got burned, turned out that he had stolen that Paypal account.
Paypal reversed the transaction and I lost my money.

Paypal offers very little protection for the seller.
From now on I will use Paypal only to pay in trusted stores, no more transactions to invidual persons.

Because all this risk for the seller, and that he's not accepting forum escrow and btc payment,
I'll place this red flag here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: