Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market's Future without all Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 366 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

I think for the whole economy in the world, not so effective without the existence of crypto. because crypto also has not given a significant effect on the world economy. only, some people who are unable to do real business or investment are unable to do anything without crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

Well, even though the crypto industry has boomed in last few years, it is still not that large to create any turbulence in the financial markets across the world. Crypto industry is still in the initial phase and hence even if cryptocurrencies getting vanished from the scene, we won't see any impact of such scenario on the financial markets. However, as far as there is blockchain, cryptocurrencies won't vanish because it is the fuel for the blockchain.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

i think there are only stock market in the public, so we can see that there are not cryptocurrencies market in the public, i think its okay if there are cryptocurrencies in the market, because we are not depend on it, the cryptocurrencies is the digital currencies only that people have decision to hae it or not

johnygrace

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

I think the future of the market will be better than now, because the development of the market is now also increasing well, so I think the future of the market will be brighter. because bitcoin prices also grow better.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

In my opinion, the business will still be the same as what is happening in the current market even without the presence of cryptocurrency. I believe that stock market worldwide will still continue it's business. However, If cryptocurrency  was not invented probably there might have another type of currency would anyhow emerge in the market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

Nothing will change if the cryptocurrencies are absent from the market, one thing what is the change with crypto i think nothing, only craze of the people change due to some thing new is happening in shape of cryptocurrency, there is only .001% of people which feel that there is change in there life due to this.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Macon Bargeman

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

A cryptocurrency is a form of payment which is similar to the currencies commonly used such as United States Dollar or the British Pound. However, unlike these currencies, cryptocurrencies are decentralized. There is no central government to print more of them out to cause inflation. In fact, cryptocurrencies have been formulated to gradually decrease in production as time goes by. Bitcoin, for instance will never have over 21 million coins in dissemination.
 Cryptography is used to ensure the security and privacy of transactions and exchanges, and to regulate the creation of new coins. Cryptography was developed during the Second World War, after the need for secure communication arose. It has undergone many development with elements of computer science and mathematical theory, and now it is used in financial system for decentralized currency.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

I have been wondering that if the crypto currency did not come in the world then what would be the future of world's market then?

I know it affects the market both in positive and negative ways but what if this wasn't present in the world and no crypto currency present then what would be the conditions now? 

Your thoughts and answers?

More probably there will be more people who are unemployed, and if it happens the poverty rate is on its peak and with this more people are suffering. Bitcoin helps the people and without bitcoin or cryptocurrency there is no medium where small time investors can start up. Bitcoin's goal is to help people and as we can see it satisfies users needs.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

I have been wondering that if the crypto currency did not come in the world then what would be the future of world's market then?

I know it affects the market both in positive and negative ways but what if this wasn't present in the world and no crypto currency present then what would be the conditions now? 

Are you fine?the world lives million years without bitcoin or cryptocurrency and now your asking about what would be the market without this?

Nine years ago cryptocurrency has been created and thats just the start of this market meaning tn years ago were same as wealthy as before,this prove that this has no effect in world market
Zhess Miller

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

I believe Bitcoin shall remain the currency that people use for long term investments like stock and Ethereum would be traded on a regular basis much similar to paypal or venmo.
 Banks may soon issue cryptocurrency that is based off on their own private blockchain and hold currency values like how banks from different countries hold each others, similar to how US banks hold Naira in Nigeria to maintain the exchange rate.
 Well, this is just an idea. There could be a lot more and the possibilities are endless.
 I very well do think that the age for trading value through fiat currencies is over. The next generation must and will employ blockchains.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

Are you fine?the world lives million years without bitcoin or cryptocurrency and now your asking about what would be the market without this?

Nine years ago cryptocurrency has been created and thats just the start of this market meaning tn years ago were same as wealthy as before,this prove that this has no effect in world market
Yes the crypto currency didn't made any significant changes yet in this world economy,even those market touched billions.So if there is no bitcoin was created then we will use the current banking system until now and gold will be considered as the investment to go always.But until now we didn't use bitcoin for its purpose so there is no effect yet other than some millionaires were created who invested at early stage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

silly you are discussing something that does not happen, in fact now we are all involved in this industry. Crypto is the latest business that is more interesting in the internet world. so forget what you imagine about something that has happened. In fact, bitcoin and crypto has become a phenomenon.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

To be honest if crypto currency is not invented, sooner or later  there will be another type of currency that will be invested compete with FIAT. With the amount of technology we have in our hands it is inevitable.

For the effects since crypto currency is not yet that mainstream I think it will just be the same.
I also have thoughts like you and cryptocurrency will continue to emerge and with new benefits and uniqueness and may change the world of cryptocurrency and bitcoin
spriggan_0Zt

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

im pretty sure that because of the technology nowadays, if cryptocurrencies still didnt exist, 3-5 years from now the same technology would exist but because everyone has access to technology there would be a lot.of people having that type of cryptocurrency and hence lower its monetary value.
Stephen Martinss

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

I think if there is no cryptocurrency in the world credit card will be used more commonly, cash is spent less. Money transfer, money transfer and Internet trading will be developed and replaced by traditional trading
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: