Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money?  (Read 2669 times)
gosha18

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

Now people just want to profit by bitcoin, while it's so unstable, it grows and falls, but in the future it can become a currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snuechterlein4

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

I am in dire need of money being a single parent and with no stable job. And bitcoin offers a good source of income in uncomplicated way. One thing i find this job very amiable is, i can work at home giving me more than enough time to look after all my daughters needs.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Now we are trying to consider bitcoin as money, but most likely in the near future we will change our priorities from money to technology!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

I am in dire need of money being a single parent and with no stable job. And bitcoin offers a good source of income in uncomplicated way. One thing i find this job very amiable is, i can work at home giving me more than enough time to look after all my daughters needs.

This kind of online work is fit for you , because you can see your daughter even you work this . Try to find some online work that can help you to earn a lot of money or try to learn about the bounty campaign it is easy just follow the rules only, or try to know more about ico plan and invest money but remember this is risky than campaign. Honestly i  earn a lot of extra money with this kind of work because i am only computer attendant and my salary is only 125$ in a month and its not enough for my family needs. Im glad the my friend share this to me and i share this too to my friends , thats all.

kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

For me its main goal is to really give us additional financial assistance by providing our support to them. Bitcoin can really save you and your family whenever your pay or salary is late, you have bitcoin to support you.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

For me yes. Because there's a lot of jobs out there. You can make this as another source of income. There are many ways to make money and cryptocurrency is one of those. So this is basically another way to make and to earn money.

Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest way to have income monthly because the market is volatile so you can always earn profit depending on the situation either it was pumping or dumping the prices.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

The crypto world opens the doors to you to earn money. Whatever job you are dealing with, the goal is to earn money. This is kind of a job and we spend our time on it.

Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

I know where you're coming from and actually have been thinking of the future of bitcoin which just focuses on money. But it is the current state of btc and I don't think that people are into it to steal from other people knowingly.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
For some yes it just to make more money but there are quite members also here in the forum just like the poster that wants cryptocurrency for good of an individual who will going to take it as an advantage as we move forward through digital currency. This is indeed a good innovation and one must know that we should use the system positively and not for money.
Harry1v

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Investment encryption is also part of speculation, one of the new ways of investing, where risk is higher than stocks and securities, but yields are higher.

hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

For me yes. Because there's a lot of jobs out there. You can make this as another source of income. There are many ways to make money and cryptocurrency is one of those. So this is basically another way to make and to earn money.

Yes, I agree. I consider bitcoin or cryptocurrency as another means of earning. Joining bounty campaigns, trading or investing will help us gain extra income could help us lessen our financial problem as long as we do it right and with good strategies.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

it's a good idea when we invest in a project and help to succeed in the project, not invest in bitcoin. because he was right, no one could support the BTC in full when the whales had mastered almost all assets.
bots1

Activity: 894
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

~snip~
I have the same opinion as you, many projects are born to earn money. while their physical projects are a little visible. so that it became speculation and even entered the game. Exchange is said to manipulate the market, so that fluctuations are unnatural and even tend to be forced.

~snip~
The current condition is the worst thing for the market, the development team is also scared if the project stops. I think they better delay or slow down and wait for a good market, unless they dare to make the project better.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

The crypto world opens the doors to you to earn money. Whatever job you are dealing with, the goal is to earn money. This is kind of a job and we spend our time on it.
I think where there are opportunities, where there is money. No matter how much you earn. How important are you to try to work out the results?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

I think where there are opportunities, where there is money. No matter how much you earn. How important are you to try to work out the results?

Yes you are right, even though it was easy to make money on cryptocurrency, it will still be depending on the people if they will work hard in order to earn more profit at the market.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

Bitcoin forum is a collaboration of knowledge from professional and non professional traders and users of this form around the world. but yes it basically a new way to make money.
Sea_Car

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

of course it is another way to make profit, that's the whole point in the stick market and investing in any product in the first place. So why not use this platform as well. Just because it is new doesnt mean that the final goal behind it is not good. It should just be treated like any other investment product out there on the market. Its not bad that people want to make money so that they can get by in life.  any and every opportunity that you can be used should work to your benefit.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

This is actually another way of making money. People at bitcoun have no hard work to invest. And we can earn money by sitting in the house with bitcoin.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

"Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)..."

You cant avoid this one since its being always part of reality of people on being greedy when it comes to money on where they don't really already go to the full essence on creating a good project but rather focusing on how to generate profits into its investors.
In the world all the things the we do have purpose, in the real world one example is that is investing of bitcoin , because of technology, we can invest just in bitcoin in convinient way because of online money transaction. Crpyto ia one of oppurtunity to earn money.
princejohn19

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

eFor me this is not just a basically to have an extra income because bitcoin has a huge role in our society now a days because bitcoin can help us to become a rich just dedicate time,patience and effort and you will earn a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: