Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looked at bitcoind source and looks like a shitcode  (Read 844 times)
yg10

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:11:44 AM

lease try to read the text to which you are responding.
I wrote about maintaining  the code, not about maintenance free code.

Please try be logical
Few posts above you said that my 40+ years of programing experience do not matter.
...experience does not really count much after 5-6 yrs...
and now you bring the argument about "respected engineers who is 20-30 years more experience than me".

Firstly, I was referring to the average and below ones who does no grow and stay current with his/her skillset.

For later, I was referring to the top engineers who continually improve their skillset. It has been implied wish you had been noticed it.
This is getting savage.  Cheesy

Hm, I do not think that I will continue discussion with a person who consider himself a programer but cannot even put "quote /quote" brackets correctly.

Hm, I do not think that I will continue discussion with a person who consider himself a -->>>>>programer<<<<<--  Grin Grin  Huh Huh but cannot even put "quote /quote" brackets correctly.
Saddened, instant karma.  Cheesy

Stated above i am welcoming arguments not some crackerjack trolls but now you started to picking me on my ass, why don't you get fuck out of my back, wy'a? i am not interested in troll fight with loser like you.

Oh LOL, and you are speaking about trolls Smiley Smiley

You did not answer a single question I asked you. Instead you have concentrated on my modest person. Actually you are trying to troll Bitcoin devs and myself. So I am in good company Smiley Smiley

You could not read bitcoind code, you could not read the its documentation.
So what else is left to you but to blame others for that.

Maybe (but with very low probability) you will realize that code that you consider "shitcode" successfully runs for almost ten years.

So, go ahead and write your "comments only" coin Smiley

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

U re such an idiot no decent programmer argues against clean code, but i have to concede i do expect to run into tons of idiots on online forum.
yg10

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:13 AM

U re such an idiot no decent programmer argues against clean code, but i have to concede i do expect to run into tons of idiots on online forum.

I see the person who continues to argue against working, secure and efficient code. How will you call such a person?

You expect many similar to yourself in this forum. You are wrong again.
Morons like you constitute an absolute minority here.
reggz

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Morons like you constitute an absolute minority here.

And thank god, this one is especially painful to read. Not sure it's worth anyone's energy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: