Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55609 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:52:50 PM

You can also invest in AcknoLedger. Another great project.

I read this term “AcknoLedger” in many threads of bitcoin forum. Can you please elaborate about this project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 06:40:00 AM

Buying an ICO is quite risky and you will most likely lose all your money if the project is a scam. If you win, withdraw all your investment and leave the profit. Informed and strategic ICO investment is also a way for you to quickly make a lot of profit quickly.
Buying Bitcoin is a safer, longer-term option as its movement pattern is 'Stock to flow'.
I agree on that a lot of ICO's are scam and before we know it they already take our money. So in my part I also trust in btc than ICO because btc is already proven and trusted, there are also ICO's that is good for investment if you know how to choose or pick it so choose the best for good.
there are comparative difference between ico invest and buy btc. invest with btc it most likely guaranteed profit if you can not profit in short term then keep it holding it's definitely bring profit in long term patience.

my ico investment experience was too horrific, but it success record was high back in 2017. it's abounded for long time.  
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:08:29 AM

Invest in play-2-earn projects which are going to conduct an IDO. For example, one of them is H3RO3S - this is a first real-time game. Should be promising. However, DYOR.
Is it such a good choice now that you suggest it to everyone by beating other popular coins like Bitcoin and some of the already very powerful Altcoins ?
if so, how long will it last in the crypto space?
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 02:47:59 PM

btc cant do 10-100X in one blow can it I think basically no so I think just watch out for fundamental project and then if you get lucky into some presales then congrats they can actually make 5X or more especially from platform like daomaker or others Just search some ecosystem launchpad and get in early and you might do fine but if you want safe investment and just hodl strategy then keeping btc is a good idea
but we are talking realistic maybe you can speculate to choose ico in the hope of getting 5x. but the reality on the ico pitch today is not as hopeful as you say. nowadays ico is more like hell for investors and long term scam. so in my opinion the most important thing is to choose bitcoin for the safest deposit asset now and in the future
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:32:21 PM

btc cant do 10-100X in one blow can it I think basically no so I think just watch out for fundamental project and then if you get lucky into some presales then congrats they can actually make 5X or more especially from platform like daomaker or others Just search some ecosystem launchpad and get in early and you might do fine but if you want safe investment and just hodl strategy then keeping btc is a good idea
Of course, if you want to be safer, everyone will look for bitcoin because the risk that will be accepted as an investment does not exist. bitcoin will be able to increase when when you buy it as an investment, the halving that makes bitcoin every 4 years will increase and reach renewable ATH.

but it does take quite a long time to be able to produce bitcoins to the price we want and profit. Of course what you say is the best solution, but it's not as easy as one might think, because we know that there are a lot of scams happening today, the risk is quite high. need a very accurate analysis so that what we will do right will indeed make more profits.

but we are talking realistic maybe you can speculate to choose ico in the hope of getting 5x. but the reality on the ico pitch today is not as hopeful as you say. nowadays ico is more like hell for investors and long term scam. so in my opinion the most important thing is to choose bitcoin for the safest deposit asset now and in the future
realistically, if there is no fraud, it can be ascertained that it will be very profitable and we cannot avoid it, it has been proven for some time. but once again we must emphasize that the incidence of fraud is very much and it is not easy to find one that can actually provide the desired benefits.
hope for something is a natural thing but also need calculation in achieving that goal.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:27:45 PM

At best, bitcoin is the main thing of interest and it is the unit that represents the development, the breakout of the market.  ICOs died many years ago and other open structures like ILO/IDO are fitting and have more attractive appeals for investors.  but it is not completely separate from the scam elements, the failure of the project will bring losses
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:50:33 PM

whoever it is if a newbie it's better to buy bitcoin for the first time because tokens from new projects like ICOs or etc are very risky. many newbies who are losing money at this time are those who want to get rich quick and are greedy, those without experience fall into the ICO trap of possible scams.
Newbies are not recommended to immediately follow any ICO or anything, but here the Newbies are also not seen through forum accounts because there are also many people who already have a lot of experience out there when they enter here as a newbie, even though they have a lot of experience.

This thread was created in 2018, so wonder if the OP invested in ICO or BTC. Because if he invested in BTC, for sure, he is reaping the rewards by now. But if it was ICO, most ICO failed at that time because project owners were only after collecting money and not really implementing their project. So if he spent money on ICO, more than likely, he lost his funds. It goes to show also, that btc is really for long-term. When the OP created this thread, btc was only around 10k, and now, we are still above 40k, even if it has gone down already.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 04:15:41 AM

At best, bitcoin is the main thing of interest and it is the unit that represents the development, the breakout of the market.  ICOs died many years ago and other open structures like ILO/IDO are fitting and have more attractive appeals for investors.  but it is not completely separate from the scam elements, the failure of the project will bring losses
The advice is a lot, and of course it is not always suitable for everyone. I think it's up to each person's knowledge to make the right choices for this market, for me after seeing so many things in this market I sometimes feel we don't need to do anything to get everything, the ways to approach and make a profit are great if you exploit it properly. And we also have to understand that it is not for the money, so try to make a difference in the thinking and approach to the problem.

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 08:00:02 AM

I think we have to be a little more selective about ICOs, that's all. ICOs can still be profitable. There is some tips for you if you want to invest in ICO:
~Avoid ICOs where pre-sale investors get a sizable discount with no lock-up and the overall hard cap is very high. 10% discount is fine but anything more and it exponentially increases the chance of getting dumped on.
And remember investing in ICO is very risky, so just use money you can afford to lose.

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:14:56 PM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

do you want to play in the safe zone or not? if you want to play in a safe zone, then investing in Bitcoin is the right choice, because the price of Bitcoin will definitely continue to increase and can give you profit in the long term, but if you dare to take risks, then of course you can try to invest in an ICO, because if the ICO is successful, then of course you can easily get a profit of at least 10x, it's just that investing in an ICO has a very big risk compared to investing in Bitcoin, because you can lose your money if the ICO that you invest is not successful or scam.

Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 11:56:31 PM

This thread was created in 2018, so wonder if the OP invested in ICO or BTC. Because if he invested in BTC, for sure, he is reaping the rewards by now. But if it was ICO, most ICO failed at that time because project owners were only after collecting money and not really implementing their project. So if he spent money on ICO, more than likely, he lost his funds. It goes to show also, that btc is really for long-term. When the OP created this thread, btc was only around 10k, and now, we are still above 40k, even if it has gone down already.
If you remember 2018, everyone was almost frustrated including those who owned BTC at the time, they felt they had lost their hope in all the cryptocurrencies they already owned at that time, but the best will always grow well and gradually, because no one knows otherwise BTC will find new ATH at a price of $60K as it did in the first Quarter of the year.

Of course, it is safest to invest in Bitcoin, because, as we can see, even after such a large crisis as in 2018, it managed to achieve new ATH this year.
However, if someone can do a good fundamental analysis, I think he / she is able to assess the potential of a new project well. I think the best solution is not to put all your eggs in one basket and just invest a little bit in BTC and a little bit in ICO.

bahagia93

Activity: 1050
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 12:38:38 AM

Of course, it is safest to invest in Bitcoin, because, as we can see, even after such a large crisis as in 2018, it managed to achieve new ATH this year.
However, if someone can do a good fundamental analysis, I think he / she is able to assess the potential of a new project well. I think the best solution is not to put all your eggs in one basket and just invest a little bit in BTC and a little bit in ICO.
Now ICO is no longer a good choice after the many SCAMs that occurred in 2018, so the new options at this time have become a wiser choice such as IDO, IEO and also a good Launchpad, but when in 2018, almost everyone became confused in matter of choice even though some investors still take advantage of their investments in Bitcoin.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 05:55:30 AM

I'm more interested in investing in ICO, In my experience before investing in ICO, I analyze the project before put my money .. The main thing is to analyze, don't make the stupid mistake of put money and hoping tomorrow will happen miracle without analyzing . Maybe you can invest 50% bitcoin and 50% ico.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:02:53 PM

I'm more interested in investing in ICO, In my experience before investing in ICO, I analyze the project before put my money .. The main thing is to analyze, don't make the stupid mistake of put money and hoping tomorrow will happen miracle without analyzing . Maybe you can invest 50% bitcoin and 50% ico.
In the past maybe you could say something like this because it is still in the appropriate and suitable category, but for now I think there are more people who will only choose to invest in Bitcoin than in ICOs, because unconsciously ICOs have sunk and are not will rise again forever.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:03:09 PM

Now ICO is no longer a good choice after the many SCAMs that occurred in 2018, so the new options at this time have become a wiser choice such as IDO, IEO and also a good Launchpad, but when in 2018, almost everyone became confused in matter of choice even though some investors still take advantage of their investments in Bitcoin.

When writing an ICO, I meant all startups based on fundraising through the sale of tokens (ICO, IDO, IEO, STO).
Of course, the scams of which there have been a lot in recent years have spoiled this market. That's why I wrote that it is a good investment for someone who knows how to do a good fundamental analysis and avoid to be deceived.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 02:06:45 PM

u interested in 2016 when ico was crazy hype?
because now ico's no longer exists in new projects crowd funding. u can't make sure after analyzed this ico project will never scam.
it doesn't make sense to invest in ico, when you have an option to safe investment in bitcoin.

riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 05:15:49 PM

because now ico's no longer exists in new projects crowd funding. u can't make sure after analyzed this ico project will never scam.
it doesn't make sense to invest in ico, when you have an option to safe investment in bitcoin.

safe investment is the best option by investing our money into Bitcoin we will feel financially safe unlike ICO we must know the technology developers on the project that will be run all have certain points such as roadmaps, investors, partners and blockchain technology developed because these 4 points are what into consideration whether the ICO is good or not

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 10:41:48 PM

safe investment is the best option by investing our money into Bitcoin we will feel financially safe unlike ICO we must know the technology developers on the project that will be run all have certain points such as roadmaps, investors, partners and blockchain technology developed because these 4 points are what into consideration whether the ICO is good or not
obviously a safe investment is buying BTC, buying an ICO will only shake your psychology if you get scammed,
there are lots of scams in ICOs, it's better to avoid them,
but if an exchange like Binance launches a launchpad then I recommend going with 40% capital, maybe.

bct-user

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 11:05:24 PM

Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price?
Avoid buying ICO tokens, please buy Bitcoin. I think it is the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price is in the correction phase. In the next week, the price of Bitcoin may continue to increase again and the destination is $70k. If Bitcoin price can pass $70k, I am sure the Bitcoin price has a big chance to reach $80k. But it is only my personal amateur opinion, not an expert's prediction.

coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 03:21:42 AM

Only the ICO will help make boss money. This is venture capital investment in startups. But you have to choose hard. You have to try hard or have a very large startup capital to be allowed to sell.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: