Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32353 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

I think 22 plants is a huge goal theirs no stopping them from pulling it off but I think should be excited for getting the project off the ground with the initial plants as that’s already a huge win for the project I think

Yeah, that was their conservative goal as well.  There was a similar company that went from 1 - 60 plants in that timescale.

Pretty interesting, I'll be ecstatic if they can have 22 power plants, the KWATT token price would rocket if the amount of electricity that would be produced
22 plants Shocked? This is true? How they will operate this such big project in-future? I mean they are thinking to about recruiting new employees in future?

I also heard about the 22 power plants. I think that they will expand if it is going well with the other power plants first. They will of course hire some new employees when the time is right to support the power plants.

Its their long term goal. we have to wait and watch now for their recently bought 2 plants and project progress steadily. Before that next one is pre-listing sales followed by exchange listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

What was the early ico price ? I once read that the price was rised after a certain time. What was it in the beginning of the ICO ?
That's correct. Price was increased as step by step. Now once sale will start then token price will be 2USD(1Kwatt ≈ 2.00 USD). I am not sure exactly remembered but beginning price was 0.75$.

It should be 1$ if my memory serves me right it's currently at 1.75$ before July 3 days pre-listing

Telegram add a friend bounty still ongoing, another means of amassing a lot of token for oneself Cool

That's true, i have couple of friend i'll love to add to 4NEW telegram channel. After Pre-listing sales comes exchange listing, wouldn't be bad if the listing price be above 2$ Smiley.

I really hope it goes above 2$ or even stays around that amount, bitter truth is there might be some dump but i'm quite certain of the outcome of this project, its going to moon most definitely  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

What was the early ico price ? I once read that the price was rised after a certain time. What was it in the beginning of the ICO ?
That's correct. Price was increased as step by step. Now once sale will start then token price will be 2USD(1Kwatt ≈ 2.00 USD). I am not sure exactly remembered but beginning price was 0.75$.

I think you are right about the stated starting ico price. Looking at the present price and how far it's gone, it's encouraging and we can believe that there will be better price growth in the future.

Early investors already getting 100% profit as well as their bonus tokens are real good incentive. Hope they will not dump the price after KWATT get listed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

I think you are right about the stated starting ico price. Looking at the present price and how far it's gone, it's encouraging and we can believe that there will be better price growth in the future.

Early investors already getting 100% profit as well as their bonus tokens are real good incentive. Hope they will not dump the price after KWATT get listed.

Normally, many tokens are sold cheaply to make a quick profit, according to the ICO. In the case of 4New, that could be different now, because as a tokenholder we can make a multiple profit. Any early sale would be a very stupid action
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

Normally, many tokens are sold cheaply to make a quick profit, according to the ICO. In the case of 4New, that could be different now, because as a tokenholder we can make a multiple profit. Any early sale would be a very stupid action

I agree that it would be a waste, but the early investors will indeed make a profit in the beginning if they sell it. You can even make a bigger one if you hold it, because as you have said you can make way more profit.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

I agree that it would be a waste, but the early investors will indeed make a profit in the beginning if they sell it. You can even make a bigger one if you hold it, because as you have said you can make way more profit.

Some people still might decide to dump their tokens. It's just a fact that some are just out for a quick flip to make a fast profit and aren't interested in the long-term perspective of the tokens. I respect that. That's why I don't panic when the price dips a bit after the ICO. Hodling will pay off in the end.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

I still don’t get the people who dump when theirs so much potential for profit, it’s amazing to think about all the people that sell off for a small profit not realizing their selling it to people that will in turn hold it for a while and make an even bigger profit

I know some friends who buy early ico for big bonus and then put lowball buy orders on every exchange after an ico just to take advantage of the dumpers
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

I still don’t get the people who dump when theirs so much potential for profit, it’s amazing to think about all the people that sell off for a small profit not realizing their selling it to people that will in turn hold it for a while and make an even bigger profit

I know some friends who buy early ico for big bonus and then put lowball buy orders on every exchange after an ico just to take advantage of the dumpers

Wow. That's some good thinking there. Your friends are wise but in the case of dumpers most of them probably got the token for free and don't care for the future of the project while some investor's may sell to take profit.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

Some people still might decide to dump their tokens. It's just a fact that some are just out for a quick flip to make a fast profit and aren't interested in the long-term perspective of the tokens. I respect that. That's why I don't panic when the price dips a bit after the ICO. Hodling will pay off in the end.

That is a common notion that is starting to fade in many opinion. I feel that many out there actually hodl for a certain price then sell. Unless some noob is trying to figure out how to trade large chunks of guys even those getting the free tokens are unlikely to sell; the fear is from whales selling. Someone owning few tokens is unlikely to sell.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

I think 22 plants is a huge goal theirs no stopping them from pulling it off but I think should be excited for getting the project off the ground with the initial plants as that’s already a huge win for the project I think

Yeah, that was their conservative goal as well.  There was a similar company that went from 1 - 60 plants in that timescale.

Pretty interesting, I'll be ecstatic if they can have 22 power plants, the KWATT token price would rocket if the amount of electricity that would be produced

Given adequate amount of time, I believe this project will be able to attain this feat. It might seem like a huge task now but with the right time and plans, it is very much doable.

Yea, lets not forget that the project is profitable based on the concept that surrounds it, i mean, this is something that wants to act like an alternative source of power for the blockchain industry that desperately need a backup power source and for individuals and corporate bodies, is a daily thing that consumers need for there day to day activities, so is possible that the amount needed for such number of power plants is possible
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

22 plants Shocked? This is true? How they will operate this such big project in-future? I mean they are thinking to about recruiting new employees in future?

I also heard about the 22 power plants. I think that they will expand if it is going well with the other power plants first. They will of course hire some new employees when the time is right to support the power plants.

Its their long term goal. we have to wait and watch now for their recently bought 2 plants and project progress steadily. Before that next one is pre-listing sales followed by exchange listing.

Agree. We have to keep focusing on upcoming events which are planned in a month of two. O don't want to buy Tokens thinking there will be 22 plants and it will generate huge revenue. Project implementation is very much important.
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

Agree. We have to keep focusing on upcoming events which are planned in a month of two. O don't want to buy Tokens thinking there will be 22 plants and it will generate huge revenue. Project implementation is very much important.

I would also say, we wait for June and see how the mining in the next few months goes. Of course we are all a bit euphoric because of the potential profits, but we should keep cool and let the team start once. We will see the rest in the next few years
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

have you guys seen the latest news from 4NEW? It's massive.. https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/posts/196319234340702 They're in talks with Puerto Rico to establish a waste to energy plant there after the hurricane.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

This is a very interesting project, I think it will be very useful in preserving nature.  Good luck!

They will have a positive impact on mother earth over a long period of time. And I  believe this is just the first of similar and maybe better improved projects that will roll out later on.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Yes, That mean people have opportunities also to work with them. That two plants already operational that I heard before sometimes.
faulerwilli

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

have you guys seen the latest news from 4NEW? It's massive.. https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/posts/196319234340702 They're in talks with Puerto Rico to establish a waste to energy plant there after the hurricane.

yeah, heard it a few hours ago, what a great news!
This is a good extension of their existing and planned power plants. I'm excited!
Good that I have already registered for the 3 day sale
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

This is a good extension of their existing and planned power plants. I'm excited!

Considering the amount of waste in the island nations from the Caribbean theirs a huge untapped resource not just Puerto Rico but all the islands down the Caribbean have a large excess of waste and a huge need for reliable power and it’s very profitable I’d imagine as many Caribbean islands power costs are very high so offer good roi
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

I still insist holding is a discipline every crypto investor should imbibe, I have learnt a great lesson from selling off very early and allowing my emotions to get in the way, I think people tend to sell too to stay on the safe side but I strongly believe now that when one conducts a due diligence before investing the possibility of dumping early won't be there, you would have known the terrain you're about entering

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Considering the amount of waste in the island nations from the Caribbean theirs a huge untapped resource not just Puerto Rico but all the islands down the Caribbean have a large excess of waste and a huge need for reliable power and it’s very profitable I’d imagine as many Caribbean islands power costs are very high so offer good roi

yeah, it would certainly help in the cleanup operations as well, good news all round for both parties if it goes ahead.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

4NEW just got bigger, this is absolutely awesome, just about a day ago, we were talking about hitting 22 power plants in five years, i think they may achieve that in two years, the expansion is happening faster than anticipated and this will increase the already existing positive community to a whole new level, very impressive
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: