Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32351 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

Did anyone saw that animated video on homepage of 4new? Small intro and important white paper content they used to explain about Wast-to-Energy. I like that video. I need watch again silently to understand more. I hope they will create more videos about 4 new in detail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:16:38 AM

Guys check out an article I wrote on 4NEW I think it will help prepare potential investors ahead of 4NEW pre-listing sales.
https://steemit.com/kwatt/@cnote328/4new-why-you-should-invest

Very good article mate. Thanks for sharing the link. You provided nice information. I am following 4new project since months now and already registered for pre-listing sale.
adtgkwd

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:23:27 AM

Guys check out an article I wrote on 4NEW I think it will help prepare potential investors ahead of 4NEW pre-listing sales.
https://steemit.com/kwatt/@cnote328/4new-why-you-should-invest

Nice article. Such article will help people like me who are new to this project. After some research I decided to invest in 4NEW tokens.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

Do you plan on creating any bounties for blog posts?

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties

Agree. Now 4new team should focus on new power plant deal now and expansion of business in different parts of the world. No need to distribute free tokens now.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties

Agree. Now 4new team should focus on new power plant deal now and expansion of business in different parts of the world. No need to distribute free tokens now.

Exactly this!, I feel like the team have done many airdrops resulting in more air drop / bounty hunters, I think the name is most certainly out there - so hopefully no more free tokens and more work / updates/announcements.

Keep up the good work
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Exactly this!, I feel like the team have done many airdrops resulting in more air drop / bounty hunters, I think the name is most certainly out there - so hopefully no more free tokens and more work / updates/announcements.

Keep up the good work

I agree I hope no other airdrop takes place. The updates do more good; I personally was excited on the puerto rico talks taking place. Especially after the recent troubles that happened electricity was highly damaged.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

Did anyone saw that animated video on homepage of 4new? Small intro and important white paper content they used to explain about Wast-to-Energy. I like that video. I need watch again silently to understand more. I hope they will create more videos about 4 new in detail.

Am yet to see it. Haven't visited the 4new website for a while now though. Will  likely visited them soon for this reason. Might likely get something new from there
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

Am yet to see it. Haven't visited the 4new website for a while now though. Will  likely visited them soon for this reason. Might likely get something new from there

I will be very interested to see more videos, especially ones that are to do with the potential new plant in another country. It will be good to hear from the team in regards to this and also will be very good to hear for other investors
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

have you guys seen the latest news from 4NEW? It's massive.. https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/posts/196319234340702 They're in talks with Puerto Rico to establish a waste to energy plant there after the hurricane.
This is amazing news do we already know how this has been going? i mean is it confirmed that 4NEW is going to build a plant in Puerto Rico now?

This news seems to be true. 4New is rocking. Before even the ICO is closed, still listing is pending but progress is moving to moon. So good to be part of the community. Congratulations team.

Guys, what's the current output from existing two power plants. I heard it's 10 MW per hour? Is that true? Also this output can go up in future or that's the limit?

yes, that's correct.  Each plant is currently generating 5MW of power, you can see it in the plant tour video, it shows the generator rooms and the output of each of them.

2 working plants and one more in Peurto Rico and I am almost sure that team will announce any other plant purchase or partnership before the pre-listing sales starts. One of the best team I am seeing with regards to the efficiency.

I can't imagine the development after they reach the hard cap, soft cap is already reached, over $42.1M raised

I am wondering how much they have spent so far on the first 2 plants. Because I don't have a clue how much a waste-to-energy plant is worth.

according to this video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbS-F-aRVzM&t=574s the president of 4new saransh talked about buying bitconstruct and avg for a whooping 100m USD quite huge

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Will check it out later, it's been long i visited the 4new site hopefully this will take me there and 4new have been producing a lot of video contents regarding their project it is really  good seeing a project do that.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

I came to know about this project from social media platform. And I have checked whitepaper and some videos about 4NEW and now I am going through the discussion on this thread.
It seems that I found this project late, but I still have chance to participate in pre-listing token sale. Since they already have two power plants and trying to crack a new deal I think it will be still good decision to buy the token at 2 USD?

From my own perception and view of things they are doing the right thing already, putting in place before hand what they intend on achieving, buying at 2$ now seems to me as a smart decision, I mean it could go up or down but the long term growth of it is both certain and my focus

I am agreeing with more than 100%. 4NEW is really long term story. You cannot construct or buy power plant and utilize the tokens almost immediately. It takes time. Honestly project team is moving faster than expected or even their own roadmaps.

I also miss this project at the start of ICO. But after some research on this project I decided to invest. I have registered in pre-listing and waiting for 1st June.
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

I came to know about this project from social media platform. And I have checked whitepaper and some videos about 4NEW and now I am going through the discussion on this thread.
It seems that I found this project late, but I still have chance to participate in pre-listing token sale. Since they already have two power plants and trying to crack a new deal I think it will be still good decision to buy the token at 2 USD?

From my own perception and view of things they are doing the right thing already, putting in place before hand what they intend on achieving, buying at 2$ now seems to me as a smart decision, I mean it could go up or down but the long term growth of it is both certain and my focus

I am agreeing with more than 100%. 4NEW is really long term story. You cannot construct or buy power plant and utilize the tokens almost immediately. It takes time. Honestly project team is moving faster than expected or even their own roadmaps.

I also miss this project at the start of ICO. But after some research on this project I decided to invest. I have registered in pre-listing and waiting for 1st June.

good decision:-) Now you get good bonuses if you register before the 3-day sale. Usually there are no bonuses at the end of the ICO
And after all the good news lately, nothing can go wrong:-)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

Posting this again as I see alot of questions about the plants again!

You can see a drone tour here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi9i3gwPK5U&t=4s

and a ground tour here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7RdYIdpugA

The Airdrop for $1,000,000 worth of KWATT $28 per person (14 KWATT) is still currently live as well! Can check it out here: https://goo.gl/7H5EGt or go to their Telegram channel below for the direct link if you don't trust that one.

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin
Whitepaper: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/4New-WhitePaper_.pdf
adtgkwd

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

One day too late! Until yesterday there was still 20% Early Bird Bonus, since today it is only 10%
Of course it's still nice, but annoying if you discover the project exactly one day late.
In my opinion, you do not go wrong with an investment here, and the more you deposit, the more bonus there is. Welcome to the club:-)

I know, I am late but at least I have not missed the flight Smiley. Tickets are costly now but I think it's still worth buying even with 10% bonus.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

One day too late! Until yesterday there was still 20% Early Bird Bonus, since today it is only 10%
Of course it's still nice, but annoying if you discover the project exactly one day late.
In my opinion, you do not go wrong with an investment here, and the more you deposit, the more bonus there is. Welcome to the club:-)

I know, I am late but at least I have not missed the flight Smiley. Tickets are costly now but I think it's still worth buying even with 10% bonus.

If you are truly convinced and like the 4New initiative, then a difference of 10-20% does not matter much in the long run

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
adtgkwd

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

I understand the risk also. I am also worried that bounty hunters will dump the tokens and it will affect the price. But I don't expect it to go down below ICO price. What I will do is, I will invest half amount now and will invest half after listing.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

If you are truly convinced and like the 4New initiative, then a difference of 10-20% does not matter much in the long run

Exactly. There is still the possibility that the tokens will be worth even more when they are traded on the exchanges. So investing in the ICO could still make sense even in the end of a sale.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

I understand the risk also. I am also worried that bounty hunters will dump the tokens and it will affect the price. But I don't expect it to go down below ICO price. What I will do is, I will invest half amount now and will invest half after listing.

If you have done your own research and decided to buy the tokens then go ahead. I also see good future for 4new as the team is working very hard and achieving goals before time.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

If you have done your own research and decided to buy the tokens then go ahead. I also see good future for 4new as the team is working very hard and achieving goals before time.

50/50 is a good plan in my opinion, there's always a risk factor that it'll be lower than the ICO price when it hits an exchange, but with what the team have lined up, I honestly don't see it being that way.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Exactly. There is still the possibility that the tokens will be worth even more when they are traded on the exchanges. So investing in the ICO could still make sense even in the end of a sale.

Yep, and 4New team is doing a good job to keep the motivation to invest the project, good work

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: