Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32351 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

Hi 4New, I really like the project and I've been looking through the website and I have a question about a point on the roadmap.

It says that by 31st March you will have completed the purchases of two plant sites, one in Sheffield and one in Driffield. Do you have any updates on the progress of these deals?

The plants seem to be an integral part of this project and the date you quoted for completion isn't far away so I wanted to see check where you are at!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

Does 4new accepts fiat money in the sales ? Would like to know, because my friend wants to invest in some Icos, but he has not any crypto coins.

Even if they don't, he shouldn't let that limit him, let him change his fiat on coinbase.com to crypto and go ahead with his investment plans. Cheers!!
I agree with this you can exchange your fiat for bitcoin or ethereum 4NEW does not accept fiat yet maybe in the future they will it would be a lot easier for people to buy it then.

The fact is the number of ICOs that allow direct FIAT investment will always remain very near 0 as it breaks out from any vestiment of not being a security transaction at that point and becomes a securities investment, like any other stock, and you end up with all the red tape that ties into, theirs a reason crypto was such a big break from the norm, in many countries it allowed for general people to invest in projects they liked and to be part of something bigger, sadly FIAT is tied to massive regulations that for instance in the USA means you have to have a lot of cash and be a verified investor registered with the SEC, so be happy i suppose that the industry is still mostly unregulated. Not being able to invest fiat directly is a small price to pay for the little guys to still be able to play.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:21 PM

Does 4new accepts fiat money in the sales ? Would like to know, because my friend wants to invest in some Icos, but he has not any crypto coins.

I couldn't see any details on the whitepaper about what funds you could use to purchase KWATT coins during the ICO.

So I registered for an account on the 4NEW ICO page and you can use ETH, BTC, USD, GBP, PIVX, DASH and Paypal to buy KWATT tokens!

How amazing is that! So many different payment methods and incredible news that you can use paypal to buy tokens!

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

I couldn't see any details on the whitepaper about what funds you could use to purchase KWATT coins during the ICO.

So I registered for an account on the 4NEW ICO page and you can use ETH, BTC, USD, GBP, PIVX, DASH and Paypal to buy KWATT tokens!

How amazing is that! So many different payment methods and incredible news that you can use paypal to buy tokens!

Ah so you can use Paypal that is alright. Thanks for the information Cryptossi ! There is indeed a lot of payment methods that is great. How many payment methods there are how better.

MemoryMills

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:47 AM

Wink Yep so many payment methods, and PAYPAL yes thats cool,    I also like the fact they add more KW to our coins the more plants they build in future,  and its in the UK close to me.
XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Wink Yep so many payment methods, and PAYPAL yes thats cool,    I also like the fact they add more KW to our coins the more plants they build in future,  and its in the UK close to me.

Always Glad to see ICOs that accept Fiat money, some people dont have have BTC/ETH but have fiat to spend on ICOs
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

Did anybody check this latest article about 4NEW in cointelegraph? Very interesting read. It gives more information about the project.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-project-to-tackle-crypto-energy-crisis-by-generating-electricity-through-waste

Very nice and detailed information about 4NEW.
4NEW is not only producing green energy but saving money as well.

"The cost to produce the energy is met through the revenue generated from the waste collection services and sale of byproducts facilitating a sustainable operation at breakeven or a marginal profit. Therefore, the energy produced is unencumbered and freely available for utilization or sale to the national grid."
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

Even if they don't, he shouldn't let that limit him, let him change his fiat on coinbase.com to crypto and go ahead with his investment plans. Cheers!!

Agreed that should not be a limitation; infact in most cases people would just buy whatever fiat and participate; you don't want to miss participating in a good ICO just because there is not fiat investment involved.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Did anybody check this latest article about 4NEW in cointelegraph? Very interesting read. It gives more information about the project.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-project-to-tackle-crypto-energy-crisis-by-generating-electricity-through-waste

Very nice and detailed information about 4NEW.
4NEW is not only producing green energy but saving money as well.

"The cost to produce the energy is met through the revenue generated from the waste collection services and sale of byproducts facilitating a sustainable operation at breakeven or a marginal profit. Therefore, the energy produced is unencumbered and freely available for utilization or sale to the national grid."

Hey guys did anyone read this article? How much electricity/energy is going to use while mining and transactions of bitcoin. I guess really 4New is doing something different to generate energy without spending much money and using wast materiel. I really like this concept of making energy.
Phronesis

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

Reading through this, I can say it's an absolutely ingenious project.
And as an engineer, I can appreciate the concerns on the growing price of electricity especially factoring production as well as distribution.

All in All, it's a very good one, and I'm looking forward to see it revolutionize this industry.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Reading through this, I can say it's an absolutely ingenious project.
And as an engineer, I can appreciate the concerns on the growing price of electricity especially factoring production as well as distribution.

All in All, it's a very good one, and I'm looking forward to see it revolutionize this industry.

If it was to take off and take mass adoption it would be massive. It's certainly opened up more doors to the crypto world and if they had cure the "electricty" problem for mining, I can see it being even more of an success then it already is
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

4NEW is not just another project in the market. You can clearly see here on how to tap money from the investors is well known to the team. I like the idea of having FIAT as well as Paypal method of payment. Surely, this will trigger many small investor to go for this project as well.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

I just saw on their website that you can use the kwatt coin to pay your electricity bills how amazing is that almost everything works with crypto currency's now and i am glad to be part of it.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

More and more people realize the value of the coin Smiley
Can you explain me the value? I didn't get that idea :/

Kwatt coin holds a lot of value amongst them is that its is a coin that can be used  to  purchase goods and services within the 4NEW  ecosystem. 

According to the white paper the Kwatt coin embodies and annual supply of 1 kilowatt of electricity within it subsequently holders of kwatt coin have the ability to apply their energy in places where there is energy depreciation over time.

Like I said the kwatt coin holds a lot of value and the above is not an exhaustive list

An annual supply of 1 kW of electricity does not make sense.
1000 J/s * 3600 s/hour * 24 hour / day * 365 days/year = 31.5 GJ/year
1 kWh = 0.23 USD (typical price in my country) = 1000 J/s * 3600 s = 3.6 MJ
So price here is  3.6 MJ/0.23 USD = 15.7 MJ/USD

In one year 31.5 GJ means:
31.5 GJ / 15.7 (MJ/USD) = 2,006 USD.

I dont think 1 Kwatt coin is 2 thousand dollars, even if 1 kWh is 10 times cheaper, I dont think 200 USD is a viable price either.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

I just saw on their website that you can use the kwatt coin to pay your electricity bills how amazing is that almost everything works with crypto currency's now and i am glad to be part of it.

That's just brilliant, also states that you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.
 I'm really looking forward to 4New project if implemented successfully it will really solve lot's of problems especially in the rural areas.
Anilg

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

I can see that 4NEW has already raised the Soft Cap amount of USD 30.5MM and they will use this money to build it's Waste to Energy treatment plant.
Does anyone know if this plant is ready operational or its still under development?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

wow paypal is really cool. This makes it easier for many participants to invest. It's the first time I see paypal on an ICO

wait, we get more coins when they build new power plants? i missed that part
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

That's just brilliant, also states that you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.
 I'm really looking forward to 4New project if implemented successfully it will really solve lot's of problems especially in the rural areas.

It is a great concept; especially that it help the environment and can be adopted in various disciplines not only crypto mining. my only concern is what will happen if things went from Proof of work to proof of stake wouldn't that act as a way of reducing electric consumption?

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

I can see that 4NEW has already raised the Soft Cap amount of USD 30.5MM and they will use this money to build it's Waste to Energy treatment plant.
Does anyone know if this plant is ready operational or its still under development?

It is extremely expensive to build a new plant, it is better to buy an existing one and rework it to meet the environment standards

If by this plant you mean the plant shown in the drone footage on their website, the answer is no, nothing will be burned in buildings as shown in that footage :-)

I am halfway through the white paper, if I find something relevant I will share

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

Ah so you can use Paypal that is alright. Thanks for the information Cryptossi ! There is indeed a lot of payment methods that is great. How many payment methods there are how better.

Yeah its great news, I'm not sure I have ever seen a project accept paypal before, I wonder how 4NEW got approval for this and if it's easy to do why don't more projects use this form of taking payments, most people have a paypal account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: