Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32353 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:19:36 PM

I still can not understand when this project will end with ICO? All this has been going on for a very long time and it is not yet clear when the finish

Well, I must admit the pause we have now is confusing. But they did it to implement a KYC/AML process. After that, there will be a 3-day Pre-Listing Sale, starting on 1st June (9am GMT) with a price of $2 per token.

it starts at 9am on 1st of june and runs for three days, so i assume it would finish at 9am on the 4th?  Best bet is to ask them directly in Telegram.

Would be good to get clarification and get one of the official 4NEW members within this bitcointalk thread to confirm this confusion so everyone knows where the project stands

I got my information from their Telegram group, so I am pretty sure they are correct. But I agree with you, someone from the team here in the forum who answers these kind of questions would be nice.

I am actually satisfied with the information from the telegram channel. I'm only surprised about the long wait until the 3-day sale. Does it really take so long to implement a KYC / AML?
They were also busy with the website and the power plants so i think it will take a little bit longer when they have implemented KYC/AML we will see a lot of difference.

There are lots of things going on. Every day we hear new things which mainly focus on their project development. So if it gets slightly delayed in their token sales, it does not matter much. Team definitely knows what they are doing. Lets support them.

Given the videos we've seen and updates, their doing a pretty good job of lowering my worries, i mean good communication is more important than anything, and i'd rather them take their time and delay things if they end up needing the time, but they haven't said that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

This is a good suggestion I think. In under developed places, this project is expected to soar because of its ability to help developing countries solve the problem of waste disposal and electricity

This is exactly what I had in mind when I heard about the project for the first time. If the project is successful in the UK, the possibilities of applying the same model in other parts of the world are immense.

I dont mind if the project starts first in UK. Once the plant is set, up and running.. it would be easier for the team to implement the same in other countries easily. No doubt about that.

UK is a good choice, and it is in Europe. I will look forward when they are going to tell us that they are going to have power plants in other countries aswell. Wise decision for 4new to start in one country at first.
Starting in a single country first is ofcourse a good choice. I think that they will defenitely reach out to other country's in the future but they probably first want to see how it goes in that single country.

Yes, they need to have a strong foundation before spreading, if they do now, it will lead to some flaws and the spreading will be thin, once the foundation is strong enough, they can easily migrate to any place of their choice and set up a plant
Yes and they also need a license for a plant right? so i think that they also have to get one in every country if they want to spread their options.

Of course they need one, because this is not just a simple house. It is a power plant ! I think that in some countries it will be difficult to get one. Europe looks easy on that.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

This is a good suggestion I think. In under developed places, this project is expected to soar because of its ability to help developing countries solve the problem of waste disposal and electricity

This is exactly what I had in mind when I heard about the project for the first time. If the project is successful in the UK, the possibilities of applying the same model in other parts of the world are immense.

I dont mind if the project starts first in UK. Once the plant is set, up and running.. it would be easier for the team to implement the same in other countries easily. No doubt about that.

UK is a good choice, and it is in Europe. I will look forward when they are going to tell us that they are going to have power plants in other countries aswell. Wise decision for 4new to start in one country at first.
Starting in a single country first is ofcourse a good choice. I think that they will defenitely reach out to other country's in the future but they probably first want to see how it goes in that single country.

Yes, they need to have a strong foundation before spreading, if they do now, it will lead to some flaws and the spreading will be thin, once the foundation is strong enough, they can easily migrate to any place of their choice and set up a plant
Yes and they also need a license for a plant right? so i think that they also have to get one in every country if they want to spread their options.

Of course they need one, because this is not just a simple house. It is a power plant ! I think that in some countries it will be difficult to get one. Europe looks easy on that.

Amazing progress have been made by the 4New team. I really like the way they are working. They are very transparent about showing their strength and project progress which is huge positive for the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

I still can not understand when this project will end with ICO? All this has been going on for a very long time and it is not yet clear when the finish

Well, I must admit the pause we have now is confusing. But they did it to implement a KYC/AML process. After that, there will be a 3-day Pre-Listing Sale, starting on 1st June (9am GMT) with a price of $2 per token.

it starts at 9am on 1st of june and runs for three days, so i assume it would finish at 9am on the 4th?  Best bet is to ask them directly in Telegram.

Would be good to get clarification and get one of the official 4NEW members within this bitcointalk thread to confirm this confusion so everyone knows where the project stands

I got my information from their Telegram group, so I am pretty sure they are correct. But I agree with you, someone from the team here in the forum who answers these kind of questions would be nice.

I am actually satisfied with the information from the telegram channel. I'm only surprised about the long wait until the 3-day sale. Does it really take so long to implement a KYC / AML?
They were also busy with the website and the power plants so i think it will take a little bit longer when they have implemented KYC/AML we will see a lot of difference.
I agree i think because they worked on their website and the power plant they haven't had much time to work on other things like implementing KYC/AML. But now they do so i expect them to work on it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Have you noticed this message today in their telegram-channel? :

Since we are launching with two plant sites, one plant site will cater to mining and the other will cater to the national grid starting off. We will closely monitor demand internally. In this fashion if grid sales are greater then the third site will cater to grid sales. If mining revenue is greater then the third site will cater to mining. However this fine balance will be closely tracked as there is no way to know what the people will choose. Nevertheless, our understanding and expectation from the masses is that most want mining
Also, in the distant future, once enough revenues are flowing within the ecosystem, the management team will initiate a Research & Development department where we will manufacture our own hardware. However, this is not an agenda for the short term and certainly is a 3 to 5 year plan of action. Therefore, is subject to change with market influences as we proceed through 4NEW's evolution.

I especially noticed that: we will manufacture our own hardware

do you think they are building miner like antminer? that would be amazing!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes  

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

How's everyone planning to use their tokens? Mining, selling to the grid or using it to pay bills? I know personally im going to put it towards mining.

I have already asked the question here. I will definitely decide for the mining. I am sure that this will give me the most profit.
But I'm also curious how health care should work with tokens

I think team will give more information about this once the ICO is closed. I would love to send my tokens also for mining and get into growth path for sure. I am not going to sell my KWATT anytime sooner for sure.

I think it would be wiser to hold on to them until the ICO is operational; It seems so far mining is the most rewarding; Imagine the different sectors buying electricity Cheesy... Let us see how it turns.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

How's everyone planning to use their tokens? Mining, selling to the grid or using it to pay bills? I know personally im going to put it towards mining.

I have already asked the question here. I will definitely decide for the mining. I am sure that this will give me the most profit.

I think team will give more information about this once the ICO is closed. I would love to send my tokens also for mining and get into growth path for sure. I am not going to sell my KWATT anytime sooner for sure.

I think it would be wiser to hold on to them until the ICO is operational; It seems so far mining is the most rewarding; Imagine the different sectors buying electricity Cheesy... Let us see how it turns.

Mining is the only thing that I can think of right now that can bring me more profits so i will go with that.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

I am also thinking to go for mining due good rewards. But still lots of time remaining for pre-listing tokens sale to start and for actual token listing.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:38:59 AM

it starts at 9am on 1st of june and runs for three days, so i assume it would finish at 9am on the 4th?  Best bet is to ask them directly in Telegram.

There are lots of things going on. Every day we hear new things which mainly focus on their project development. So if it gets slightly delayed in their token sales, it does not matter much. Team definitely knows what they are doing. Lets support them.

I agree, power plant is ready, they are displaying video as well. Which means 4new already have working business model. Team is taking lot of afforts to make this ICO one of the best till now. Just wait n watch.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Mining is the only thing that I can think of right now that can bring me more profits so i will go with that.

This is probably what 95% of investors think. Not many will pay their electricity bill with KWATT but prefer to operate mining. I'm really curious how this will work and what it needs to do for it. Maybe we just have to choose on the homepage, which coin we want to mine and 4new takes over the rest. That would be the simplest solution for all of us
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

is there a Telegram for this project, or a discord group?

looking fwd to huge things in 2019 from this (bonus if we see results before then) Smiley  Cool

There are social medias available for connecting with the project team or receiving information about latest happenings on the project. Do check the first page of this thread or the main website.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

This is probably what 95% of investors think. Not many will pay their electricity bill with KWATT but prefer to operate mining. I'm really curious how this will work and what it needs to do for it. Maybe we just have to choose on the homepage, which coin we want to mine and 4new takes over the rest. That would be the simplest solution for all of us

Yeah. the majority of people in telegram are going to do mining also.  They've said that with the two plants they currently have, one will be for mining and one for selling to the grid. The third will be dedicated to whatever is most popular (Probably mining).  If there is a token burn after the 3 day sale, it's going to be interesting as it'll increase the value of the coin and how much electric each token embodies.  Im excited to see what June brings.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:56:15 AM

Yeah. the majority of people in telegram are going to do mining also.  They've said that with the two plants they currently have, one will be for mining and one for selling to the grid. The third will be dedicated to whatever is most popular (Probably mining).  If there is a token burn after the 3 day sale, it's going to be interesting as it'll increase the value of the coin and how much electric each token embodies.  Im excited to see what June brings.

I go with mining as i know majority of investors will do too as that gives more profit than selling to the grid, their third plants will be for mining for sure.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

I go with mining as i know majority of investors will do too as that gives more profit than selling to the grid, their third plants will be for mining for sure.
I don't really prefer mining because it cost you a lot of electricity so i don't really like it. But i have heard story's about people who made a lot of money with it.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Have you noticed this message today in their telegram-channel? :

Since we are launching with two plant sites, one plant site will cater to mining and the other will cater to the national grid starting off. We will closely monitor demand internally. In this fashion if grid sales are greater then the third site will cater to grid sales. If mining revenue is greater then the third site will cater to mining. However this fine balance will be closely tracked as there is no way to know what the people will choose. Nevertheless, our understanding and expectation from the masses is that most want mining
Also, in the distant future, once enough revenues are flowing within the ecosystem, the management team will initiate a Research & Development department where we will manufacture our own hardware. However, this is not an agenda for the short term and certainly is a 3 to 5 year plan of action. Therefore, is subject to change with market influences as we proceed through 4NEW's evolution.

I especially noticed that: we will manufacture our own hardware

do you think they are building miner like antminer? that would be amazing!

Possible. I don't think 4new will just continue building power plant only. I believe they will come up with lot of good initiatives. I hope this project goes as planned.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

If you tell the truth, we can say that is nice to see a theme where a lot of positive. I'm talking about all and also with the general growth in the market, increases the mood of all participants and supporters. Smiley

Of a truth, I'm more pumped and excited as ever to still stick around this project even though ico will continue in a months time Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

That is good separation to have a clear business operations. The consumption grid would surely require a different set of setup I believe. For the mining it would a from of a warehouse of servers fueled the by the waster consumption.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

is there a Telegram for this project, or a discord group?

looking fwd to huge things in 2019 from this (bonus if we see results before then) Smiley  Cool

There are social medias available for connecting with the project team or receiving information about latest happenings on the project. Do check the first page of this thread or the main website.
Yes, That's correct. You have to visit to https://4new.io/ and check details are there. About white paper, social media links, drone footage of plants and more...
Below is telegram channel link...

https://t.me/FRNCoin
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

I don't really prefer mining because it cost you a lot of electricity so i don't really like it. But i have heard story's about people who made a lot of money with it.

That's not how it works with 4NEW lol, you need to checkout their website and whitepaper.  Each token you own is electric, so your using your token to power the miners and get paid in the rewards essentially.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: