Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3263 times)
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

The statistics are showing that bitcoin price is going to recover soon so yes...it will recover this spring and the price will be stable, or growing
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

I don't think that can be stable because it's crypto currency anyway and no one can know when it can be stable price. Just my own analyze that what if they use this system in crypto currency that if we hold more token each people who do bitcoin so the value will go low, if we handle a little on it so the value will go high. This is my own analyze just few days ago like in the supply of our food that's they change the demand depends on supply they have so it's possible if they do like that also.
weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

The price has been started to recover for the huge dip in January. I think things are getting better for crypto currencies

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
mama_btc

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

When the world eccept BTC Grin
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?
I don't think it would become stable. The blockchain technology involves a wide process wherein bitcoin is being passed over and over to different people. It doesn't stay that way, it is being rotated that's why the chances that it will become stabilized is not happening since it has a lot of investors which causes the pumps most of the time. Bitcoin would not be gone if we will keep on believing.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

The statistics are showing that bitcoin price is going to recover soon so yes...it will recover this spring and the price will be stable, or growing

What statistics? Cheesy

On topic, the price will never be stable because BTC is a speculative asset. The only way for it to become stable would be a fair distribution. If every person in the world held a few satishi and the "big holders" would only have hundreds, not thousands of coins, it would be possible to stabilize the price. As long as there are people who can press a button and change the value by 100 USD, it will remain unstable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

No. If all the bitcoin are mined, bitcoin will increase its value and by that, people who own bitcoin will surely sell their bitcoin for it has very high price. I believe the price of bitcoin will never be stable.
Tuesto

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will never be stagnant and will start to rise as soon as possible. Because again Bitcoin started to win Trust.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

I personally think that BTC price won't be stable. The people puts value in it and each individual's speculation is different from each other. That is why it is being traded and following the law of supply and demand. Upon reaching the last block, when the people have adopted BTC, surely the price of BTC will breakout due to its revolutionary technology that could possibly become the money of the future.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

I personally think that BTC price won't be stable. The people puts value in it and each individual's speculation is different from each other. That is why it is being traded and following the law of supply and demand. Upon reaching the last block, when the people have adopted BTC, surely the price of BTC will breakout due to its revolutionary technology that could possibly become the money of the future.

I think so too. It's a tradable asset much like stocks. Stocks aren't stable so Bitcoin won't be. For such asset to be stable the supply and demand would have to be equal for a long period of time. It's never like that. Supply and demand changes for gold, fuel, even GPUs that you're mining with.
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

I personally think Bitcoin follows supply and demand.  The more we use and trust Bitcoin the higher the value will be.

Smiley

SyncArden

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

Some few people own 90%, so if they Hodl, than it will be good
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:17:12 AM

Yea you read that quite right that the maximum bitcoins that can be mined is 21 million dollars and don't know about how much has been mined yet till now. A limit in supply will increase the demand and also an increase in price. Bitcoin is currently quite stable in recent days but not high in price and hopefully will increase in the coming days.

To be stable in marketing,YES; but nobody knows how long due to many competators and bad rumors of some people.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

I myself opinion is ,price is not  stable.every currencies price have ups and down.bitcoin is a digital currency. Some times its price up, some times its price low.its a normal matter.
madainfamous

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

Yes, price dumps and pumps are just part of bitcoin's nature. These fluctuations in value are caused by different factors in the market. From time to time there are a lot of price surges but we all know that bitcoin have a stable market thus we are sure that bitcoins price will become stable after some time. But personally, bitcoin's price for me will never be stable. Due to its volatility, it will experience changes in value frome time to time. As the production of bitcoin stopped, it will probably increase its value as the demand for it increases too.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:00:59 AM

the price of bitcoin is unstable because every minute and every time it moves its price and can be increased and can also be reduced so the buyer can buy when you reboot especially when investing your entry will earn you without doing the job you just do will wait for the bitcoin price to rise too much for you.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:35 AM

it will not be stable, it will increase and decrease randomly according to us what we doing on our bitcoin and it will not remain constant or stable unless bitcoin is dead
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

It may. You know the price of Bitcoin is an unstable crypto currency. So no one can predict how the price will be or where it will be stable. But by observing the price of last few days it only can be said that it may be stable.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

I don't think any crypto currency will ever be stable eventhough all of it were mined. Fluctuation will always be around and stability will just be a daydream. Although the supply of bitcoin somehow affects its value, but it is not the only factor that can affect bitcoin's value but also the demand of the said coin.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

I personally think Bitcoin follows supply and demand.  The more we use and trust Bitcoin the higher the value will be.

Smiley

That has nothing to do with the question asked in the thread. The value can be $1000 or 1 million and the volatility remain the same in percentages, making it swing by 20% from time to time.
I agree that it follows supply and demand, this is obvious, but for the price to stabilize both of these would have to be in equilibrium. This could only happen in a virtual world where there's no wars, no bankruptcies, no scams and thefts, no whales trying to play the market, and so on. Supply and demand will keep changing with the surrounding world, people's mood swings, new upgrades being developed (or not)...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: