Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ice Rock Mining ICO Review, lifetime passive income from Bitcoin mining?  (Read 107 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:03:22 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:41:14 PM by cryptomunt

I have been analysing passive income ICO's lately to switch up my portfolio and earn an additional monthly/quarterly income. And Ice Rock Mining fits right into this category.

Ice Rock Mining, sounds interesting but what is it?
Ice Rock Mining is commercial bitcoin mining, inside of a mountain. That's right, a mountain. I know what you're thinking "yeah right". Well, they already have a running mining operation with 300 ASICS running as we speak. Proof? Check out their website, they have plenty of video's from the inside of the cave, including the operational mining operation.

What makes Ice Rock Mining better than it's competitors?
Ice Rock Mining has two unique features which enable them to reduce their costs substantially:

The mountain
Ice Rock’s mining facility is located in a former soviet military bunker inside of a cave. With a natural constant temperature of 12 degrees celsius, it's the perfect place to mine Bitcoin. Additionally the mine is set up with ventilation shafts that draw in rock cooled air to add to the natural cooling effect. The mine is currently operating with 300 mining rigs and so far temperature instability and overheating have not been issues at all. Total cost to cool down these rigs? $0.

Another big feature about the cave is that it is owned by Ice Rock Mining's CEO, Malik Murzashev. So this project doesn't have to deal with a mortgage, rent or other costs associated with the property.

The location
Due to location of the mountain in the countryside, the company has an agricultural subsidy for electricity which provides them with an opportunity to receive one of the best electricity prices in the world. They have a contract for a generous amount of energy for a very low price: $0.03 per KWH.

Additionally the company owns several pieces of land next to the mountain which makes expansion possible.

Why do an ICO if they already have a running operation?
The team behind Ice Rock Mining realised NOW is a big time for mining Bitcoin. The mountain has capacity for 5000 mining rigs and the team is planning on utilizing all of it's capacity. That's why 87% of the money will be invested in equipment, more specifically the Antminer S9 (Bitmain) which has proven to be the most reliable miner on the market.

What's in it for the investors?
Ice Rock Mining is offering a very generous profit share to their investors. 50% of all profit will be distributed between the investors, 20% will be re-invested into more equipment to expand the mining operation, 20% is reserved for operating costs and maintenance and 10% is for the team that keeps the mine up and running 24/7, 365 days a year.

They have added an investment calculator on the website to give investors an idea of what kind of passive monthly income they can expect. I'll give an example with an initial investment of $1000 down below.

Investment: $1000
Expected payout after 1 month: $284
Expected payout after 6 months: $344
Expected payout after 3 years: $1089

Expected ROI time: 4 months
Expected total payout over 3 years: $21,652

Above numbers are obviously very ambitious but not impossible to achieve. By re-investing 20% of their profit they will increase the mining capabilities expontentially thus increasing the payout month by month. Besides that they are very bullish on Bitcoin, Bitcoin's price increase = more profit.

ICO Details
The Rock 2 token is priced at $1.00, but you can currently buy them with a 45% bonus during the pre-sale phase of the ICO. The minimum investment is 100$ and their presale will end on the 20th of March. The main ICO will then launch and end on the 25th of May. But I am pretty confident this will sell out WAY before that as they are already at 10% of their hardcap in just a few days.

Conclusion
The cloud mining market has grown massively in the last year, and IRM will be mining Bitcoin at the lowest possible costs & thus highest profit margin. They have an excellent location & energy contract and they have proven that by having a mining rig already running right now (plenty of proof to be found on their website). If you are into bitcoin mining and are bullish on bitcoin this is a big opportunity.

Ice Rock Mining gives you the opportunity to receive a very nice passive income as long as bitcoin mining remains profitable. Personally I think their ROI calculator is a bit optimistic, but I have no doubts that this could definetly be a very profitable project. I've spent a lot of time doing due diligence on this project and I've spent hours of chatting with their team members. Which was very refreshing to be honest, I haven't seen such a transparent ICO in ages and they are all able to answer every single question with excellence. Definetly swing by them in their Telegram Channel.

Read more about IRM here: http://icerockmining.io/

Interested in in-depth analysis of ICO's like these? Then definetly join me on Telegram & Steemit!

Telegram channel: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews
Steemit: Steemit/Cryptomunt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

~snip~
I have seen this cloud mining do made their own ICO back in the past and I didn't expect that they are still running as of now. Reading up all the informations above.I will tell you this that those calculations wont really be that accurate we do know difficulty does rise and I don't really hardly believe on that lifetime contract because it is really an impossible thing to be offered by a cloud mining business.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

~snip~
I have seen this cloud mining do made their own ICO back in the past and I didn't expect that they are still running as of now. Reading up all the informations above.I will tell you this that those calculations wont really be that accurate we do know difficulty does rise and I don't really hardly believe on that lifetime contract because it is really an impossible thing to be offered by a cloud mining business.

Ofcourse difficulty will rise, but so will the price of BTC. Giving accurate calculations is impossible right now, but I'd be happy with even half of what they are estimating right now. And giving their mining conditions, energy contracts & transparancy I really believe this is possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: