Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining , Is it worth it?  (Read 2013 times)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

This is quite a costly enterprise, in addition to the fact that you need to buy expensive equipment, you still have to pay large bills for electricity. Investments seem more convenient to me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Hello guys, I have a friend who told me about BITCOIN MINING.

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

Electricity here in PH is so expensive. Do you have some tips and tricks?

Thanks in advance guys !  Wink

It depends very much not only on the price of the electricity in the area you live. Today too many people are involved in the mining process. Therefore only a powerful mining farm, which is very expensive can bring you the profit.
GideonGono

Activity: 1974
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

What do you think? Is it worth it ? Buying Hardwares / Mining Rigs and plus the TIME to be consume.
I'm not even familiar with it , so I'm probably asking for advice on for those old miners.

It's worth it but the expensive is real , by the way I'm from PH too so I would give you some tricks or tips I guess , first is learn the mining , and do some auction I think or have a friend who knows or expert and buy some equipment that at low cost but the quality is better. And mining needed a lot of power and a better climate so in here ph on our country it's so very hot , so I think you will provide a lot of cooler. In spite of expenses that you will face , in the end it's all worth it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Bitcoin I think is a coin that most difficult to mine. Even in the pools it is very hard. And even with the help of special equipment. I think that it is much better to find any other coin for mining.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

I know someone mining bitcoins and yes it is worth it but you need big money to build it. My friend spent almost 2 million in your currency just to mine bitcoins.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

I know someone mining bitcoins and yes it is worth it but you need big money to build it. My friend spent almost 2 million in your currency just to mine bitcoins.

When bitcoin hits another all time high, then you'll see that mining is well worth it. Of course your profit then would depend on the value of the coin you're mining. And there will for sure be a time when bitcoin will regain its bullish run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Of course. Bitcoin price is rising, there are still btc to be mined, there's also a large number of alt-coins to be mined,etc... But you'll probably need to invest quite a sum to be able to mine btc and make it profitable. I'd suggest you to mine some alt-coins, rather than bitcoin.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Matildada

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

I think bitcoin mining is worth it. It is a stable way to get bitcoin. But you have to spend a lot of money to buy equipment to dig up bitcoins, and it takes a long time for you to earn back your principal, which is a long process. To get more revenue, you need to look for cheap electricity.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

When bitcoin hits another all time high, then you'll see that mining is well worth it. Of course your profit then would depend on the value of the coin you're mining. And there will for sure be a time when bitcoin will regain its bullish run.
This is really inspiring and good thing to see this much benefits of bitcoin, if your friend is good at mining it is good to use, it will need a lot of capital to invest the high electricity so if you are affording all these things you should go for mining, according to me it is good to invest in your capital for long time instead of mining as it is easy way to get fast profit, also we can join the signature campaign for making free bitcoin every year.
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

I think now days bitcoin mining is too expensive and very hard. You can try altcoins mining. To mine need high power GPU and need huge expensive and mining rate is low now. So I am not suggest to mine btc I am suggesting you to mine altcoins which have bright future
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

I think even though there are new and "more profitable" ways of earning bitcoin, mining is still a viable way to earn. Putting into account that you don't even put money on mining, and it only requires a good personal computer with a stable internet connection, I think it's still a viable way yo gain bitcoins.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

I wouldn't recommend mining bitcoins here in the Philippines. Try switching to alt coins to mine. Bitcoin mining isn't as profitable now as compared 8 years ago. Plus, as you've mentioned, Philippine electricity isn't cheap at all and the climate in the country sucks.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

bitcoin mining is cost high indeed, at the current time you may not gain anything.
but for the long term, i am sure bitcoin mining is profitable. you just need to do it consistently.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

Now the excavation has become a movement, the Bitcoin digger, the bitcoin digger, so the manufacturers compete to launch a variety of different models, accompanied by the inflated of the buffalo driving The speed and amount of money received should make the new miners to spin as fast as not know which machine to choose and pay the fastest. You should investigate carefully before doing this work.
dwsgh

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

I do not think it's true for bitcoin miners to see that bitcoin is currently decreasing if you do mining, then what you are struggling will not match what you get. My advice if you want to do mining then it is better if you choose a better altcoin and more dominant in price issues. Because mine requires patience and persistence so that everything can be smooth.

Although the mining method is stable, but the yield and return are relatively long-term, I still recommend the speculation and mining at the same time.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

Bitcoin mining is worthy only if free electricity or at very low cost. The initial investment in mining is too much also needs technical skill and time. in my view trading or investing in Bitcoin is more beneficial than mining.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

I do think that mining bitcoin is a good way for learning and gaining knowledge, but it is hard to mine bitcoin especially if you don't have the proper rig to use in mining. If you are really interested in mining you can buy high-end GPU's as much as five 1080 GPU  for you to be able to actually earn through mining especially as you said PH has expensive electricity or you can buy ant-miner which really costs a lot as much as the price as you are buying five GPU's but even if you have those resources it will still take time to break even your costs on your rig and plus the electricity. This is why I prefer on just investing directly than mining. I don't have against on mining but it is only good for knowledge and learning. The era of mining has gone past and I also have missed that chance.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

stay assure, bitcoin mining is still profitable nowadays.
if you compare with the cost and the gain for a long term, you will still profitable

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

I think it is if you have the resources and the capability to do so then i think you’re all set to bitcoin mining. Its worth it because you would have a brand new experience in the world of cryptocurrency and that you would have an experience in bitcoin mining where you get to have a lot of bitcoin at your fingertips forsthand and the returns can be incredulously high as you would have the full unfettered access to it that are not found in trading or just buying and selling it

junkievanillae

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

Don't indulge in the system. Once you get addicted you cant fall back. Beware of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: