Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project ideas for Devs  (Read 83 times)
V8x8d (OP)

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:12:14 PM by V8x8d

As somebody who enjoys travelling to random locations I find it irritating that the airports around me only offer beach holidays (I have met countless people over the years that agree). It would be nice if somebody created a blockchain that allowed people to create travel locations from their local airports, that private charters could bid on when the number of travellers become viable to do so. This would obviously require a smart contract for payments and such forth, but I think the idea has legs. Has somebody already done something like this? Any other ideas to share?  
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

As somebody who enjoys travelling to random locations I find it irritating that the airports around me only offer beach holidays (I have met countless people over the years that agree). It would be nice if somebody created a blockchain that allowed people to create travel locations from their local airports, that private charters could bid on when the number of travellers become viable to do so. This would obviously require a smart contract for payments and such forth, but I think the idea has legs. Has somebody already done something like this? Any other ideas to share? 

WOW! great IDEA! i hope some developers or people who want to start ICO can have your idea.
IT'S REAL, most of the vacation are offering beach vacations and most of them do the same,
IF there will be someone who can open a project like this who have the access all over the world and make some MENU of the vacation to choose and plan what to have on their vacation is absolutely a new thing with crypto. An arrangement from their airport through vacation and ends at their airport is really a nice way to have a nice vacation.
V8x8d (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

WOW! great IDEA! i hope some developers or people who want to start ICO can have your idea.
IT'S REAL, most of the vacation are offering beach vacations and most of them do the same,
IF there will be someone who can open a project like this who have the access all over the world and make some MENU of the vacation to choose and plan what to have on their vacation is absolutely a new thing with crypto. An arrangement from their airport through vacation and ends at their airport is really a nice way to have a nice vacation.

Sadly, I lack the expertise to run with it. But I hope somebody does.
V8x8d (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

FYI, I would like to invest 5 ether minimum in the project  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: