Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Pump ICO!  (Read 105 times)
johnlhy251 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Hello! Are you investing in ICO? TRY utemis and Go all in in UTEMIS now there is a huge pump. I feels like ethereum pump from 1 year. I think that UTEMIS Can easy reach 100$ per Utemis!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

Hello! Are you investing in ICO? TRY utemis and Go all in in UTEMIS now there is a huge pump. I feels like ethereum pump from 1 year. I think that UTEMIS Can easy reach 100$ per Utemis!

Right... and out of curiosity, where do you base these facts on? Please enlighten us all and perhaps we might look into this ICO.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

Right... and out of curiosity, where do you base these facts on? Please enlighten us all and perhaps we might look into this ICO.

Agreeing with this. A quite summary of their project and their team would be a great start. Oh it's in you signature isn't? We just need to click it and read, but it's really nice if you'll support your statement with facts.

[
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

Out of curiosity, can you provide a link to the ANN thread of the ICO project?
I'd like to know more about this ICO project.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Agreeing with this. A quite summary of their project and their team would be a great start. Oh it's in you signature isn't? We just need to click it and read, but it's really nice if you'll support your statement with facts.
I think he's just doing promotions on the utemis ICO, as you can see he's following the signature campaign so it's only natural that he promotes the project that it will make a big profit.
So before you invest in utemis better try to get information from whitepaper.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

So you can say about all the ICOs in which you participate and wear their signature. It would be better to write really some advantages from other projects.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

At the moment, a very good time for investment, see for yourself, coins (except bitcoin) are falling. You can buy even more coins (shares, as the SEC assures us) the most important thing is that the project would be interesting for investors and had real ideas and things.  Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: