Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts  (Read 16451 times)
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:09:43 AM

I've added an independent roll verifier for Ice Dice to http://bitcoinmaniac.com/verify !

can you please describe seed dominance?  Grin tia

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:11:27 AM

I can't access the chat vox on the site.  Can you type in the chat I want my damn withdraw now please?  The site owner is on chat. My name therebis cbhelp
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:29:30 AM

I can't access the chat vox on the site.  Can you type in the chat I want my damn withdraw now please?  The site owner is on chat. My name therebis cbhelp

did you figure how to beat it? =) WEEEEEE

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
honolululu

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:08:31 AM

Haven't tried to withdrawal but the site is running smooth for me!
Like the two slider options. 
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:10:01 AM

Haven't tried to withdrawal but the site is running smooth for me!
Like the two slider options. 

possible scam ~ imo no one put money here until members get payed out this is out of hand! Cry

cbhelp

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:29:58 PM

I finally got paid.  Took ages though.  Ill play again...after withdraws are instant.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:27:18 PM

I finally got paid.  Took ages though.  Ill play again...after withdraws are instant.

me too finally got payment ,,, not cool!  Roll Eyes

Hura

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:02:37 PM

Hi,

i don't know if possible... i would like to try your dice site, can i have a bonus?

My user Id :1031
Username Hura

Thanks

cbhelp

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:03:48 PM

Hi,

i don't know if possible... i would like to try your dice site, can i have a bonus?

Username Hura

Thanks

They promised me a bonus in PM, never sent.  Then they held my withdraw up for like 12 hours, saying it was manual, yet the owner was in the chat box talking.  Be careful, I will retract if they follow through on what they have said, but not looking good to me
Hura

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:07:02 PM

Oh... thanks for the feedback.

I wait... if he send ok i try some shot otherwise no problem.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:27:17 PM

Hi,

Username Hura

Thanks

They promised me a bonus in PM, never sent.  Then they held my withdraw up for like 12 hours, saying it was manual, yet the owner was in the chat box talking.  Be careful, I will retract if they follow through on what they have said, but not looking good to me

yes everything halted here it seems, i'm a shareholder and i have winnings never sent and incoming deposits not received!!!!zzz x hours~i'm not joking!  Cry

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:49:15 PM

David, I'm not sure if you saw my first post but I created an independent roll verifier for your site at http://bitcoinmaniac.com/verify . Also, if you could credit me to test out your site a bit, my user ID is 932.

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:08:58 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 11:42:06 PM by ASICSRUS

Hi,

Username Hura

Thanks

They promised me a bonus in PM, never sent.  Then they held my withdraw up for like 12 hours, saying it was manual, yet the owner was in the chat box talking.  Be careful, I will retract if they follow through on what they have said, but not looking good to me

yes everything halted here it seems, i'm a shareholder and i have winnings never sent and incoming deposits not received!!!!zzz x hours~i'm not joking!  Cry

[-edit-] he said he finally sent it...=[ as of now still no .O1(sent to PD)as promised!!~bitcoin apps should be fast!!!jmo

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:48:33 PM

David, I'm not sure if you saw my first post but I created an independent roll verifier for your site at http://bitcoinmaniac.com/verify . Also, if you could credit me to test out your site a bit, my user ID is 932.

you sould not discuss things you have no clue what's going on here do you?  Grin LMFAO my teammmmm

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:03:18 AM

you sould not discuss things you have no clue what's going on here do you?  Grin LMFAO my teammmmm

Yeah, i'm the one that has no idea what's going on here XD

cbhelp

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:04:40 AM

Scam site. Bet they steal funds in next two weeks
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:13:17 AM

you sould not discuss things you have no clue what's going on here do you?  Grin LMFAO my teammmmm

Yeah, i'm the one that has no idea what's going on here XD

we are a strong community us bitcoiners we stick together!,,keep crunchin x10 numbaz bud=)ea$yyy

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:20:36 AM

i'm selling my "satoshi" user#40 password + my stake in www.ice-dice.com for .05BTC = half of minimum entry price which is .1BTC ~thanks   Cheesy lemme know!weeeeee

LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:57:08 AM

If its not to late I would love to try your site!

Thanks!

User ID# 1072
Name: LavaWave

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 03:09:39 AM

hey I just checked it out. Looks good! great job!

I apologize for the delay in manual withdraw as I usually have a time gap during the night which I'm sleeping. Most users should get automatic withdraw immediately. However, some randomly selected withdraw is sent to me to process manually to make sure the integrity of the withdraw system. After all it is investors money thats being paid out if a user wins, so I'm just being more cautious right now with the withdraw process at this stage of the website.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: