Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STVKE | Your token factory  (Read 237 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 04:21:31 PM

You already answer your own question, but then I don't know if you understand me or not. We cannot filter out those people who will use and create tokens in our platform, but if there will be some complaints WE CAN BAN THEIR IP OR MAC ADDRESS FOR THEM NOT TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS OUR SITE AGAIN

Banning IP address is not a preventive measure, banning them after they scam is rather useless because it's already happened. They've got the money, they won't mind being banned, they can just get a whole new set of tools and they can get around this... "solution". And yes, you can filter them. But, then again, how could you really have been thinking about this idea for years and still have no solution to it? There are ways to prevent user scamming using your platform, and the truth that you didn't have any solution up to this second indicate (at least for me) either you didn't care or you haven't really think about it.

But let me give you a sample

Satoshi Nakamoto created blockchain, then later many coins follow his lead, some of them turn to be a scam, do we need to put the blame on SATOSHI?

Vitalik Buterin created ETH blockchain, and now it is a widely used chain in the crypto industry now, even defi projects use eth for their projects. Some of them turn to be scam as well, can we blame BUTERIN? because he is not ready with his analysis that in the future people will use his chain to scam people.

CZ recently created BSC or Binance Smart Chain, sooner or later other projects will use this too, we did not know if they will run away our investment or not, if they did it, can we complain to CZ? blame him? and tell that because of him we losses money as an investor?Huh

This is the main point,

WE CREATED THIS PLATFORM FOR THOSE PEOPLE, TO MAKE THEIR OWN CUSTOM ERC20 TOKEN AND  PRESALE SMART CONTRACT

Your examples are all invalid. All of the cases you gave, nakamoto, Buterin, and CZ were merely contributing the ideas, they just gave a concept. You, on the other hand, facilitate people. Certainly you can see the difference in your case and theirs?

If you can't, let's pull an extreme case to be compared with your example, Cain killed Abel, giving mankind the concept and ideas of murdering people. He didn't facilitate them with the method, or the tools. He only let them aware that there is a possibility of what they can do, but they still didn't know how, or with what. Certainly no one blame them for the killings happen today. You, on the other hand, put knives to their hand. You gave the necessary tools to perform the action, without preventive measure to keep them from killing.

Buying token or coin is at investor responsibility, EVERYONE MUST DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH before investing in someone else's token. It is really a problem if you will invest without prior research, you're just making a charitable institution, wherein you are giving away your hard-earned money without expecting anything in return, but the downside, it is not good to give money to scammers.

THINGS TO DO BEFORE BUYING A COIN, in case you did not know , maybe not into trading . This is for everyone:

1. DYOR (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH), BUT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2. INVEST WHAT YOU ARE AFFORD TO LOSE

Feel free to chat in our telegram group and discord channel, owner/dev will be happy to talk with you

As this seems to be your main weapon to fight the arguments of the necessity of preventive measure, "oh, we don't need preventive measure, people need to #DYOR, if they're scammed on the project that runs in our platform, it's their fault because they didn't do the first rule of investing: research. Maybe they're not into trading.", let's talk about this.

What if they do? What if people #DYOR or DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, they know when and where to invest their money, they did research for it first and know if the projects are capable for long term run or not, and this is the next dialog happened:

"I DID MY OWN RESEARCH and found this project is powered by STVKE. You know, that platform who launched ABC, DEF, JKL, MNO, PQR, STU that turns scam? Yeah, I don't think I'll invest on this. No, thanks."

"But this project, GHI, were legit. They have solid team."

"Still a no, I don't want to TAKE MY OWN RISK betting with project that's launched from platform with such reputation."

And this scenario happens over and over to the future projects launched on your platform. Do you think people will invest to launch their project on your platform, then? Or be associated with you?

I'm not sure if you have thought about this thoroughly and simply didn't care or you just missed this possibility, but here's a fact: the project's performance and legitimacy will directly reflected to your reputation. If you didn't have preventive measure to avoid scam launches, the more scam projects you "helped", the uglier your name will be. Despite the disclaimer, people will still associate you with the failed/successful projects.  Given you've been thinking about this for YEARS, it'll be shameful if you said you missed this possibility, given the length of time you had to think.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aaforward

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

Advisor B&M : Blockchain | Marketing | Investments

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 07:08:13 PM

Dear partners.
We are the new owners of the BETCONIX cryptocurrency exchange.
In December 2020, an updated exchange and platform will be launched for IEO and Listing.

Our mission is to create an honest platform for listing and ICO, we want to give a platform for listing promising projects even with a small capitalization.

The peculiarity of the platform is as follows:
- BETCONIX Exchange does not charge projects for IEO and Listing.
- The main requirement for your projects, the project should be promising.
- For your project should vote, users owning BNIX tokens.

You will only be required to present your project to the exchange users.
If you are confident in your project.
If you are interested in listing and IEO, without paying commissions of the exchange.
We invite you to cooperate.

Send a description of your projects and offers to coo@bnix.info e-mail.

Managing director
GN BetConix ST s.r.o.
Andrew Plath.
coo@bnix.info
https://www.bnix.info
https://betconix.com

Advisor B&M | Blockchain & Marketing | OSINT | DDos Stress-test | Investments  (https://www.advisor-bm.com)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: