Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The meaning of life.  (Read 107 times)
Aikidoka (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

You wake up everyday. You go to whatever you are used to go. You study or work. You meet people. You talk to people. You exchange idea. You graduate. You get a job. You get married. You have kids. You buy a car. You become homeless. You write a book and publish it. You become famous. You have sex. You listen to music. You write your own music. You go to the gym. You get bullied at school. You kill someone. You go to the prison. You watch a movie. You get depressed. You get sick. You leave your fingerprint to the next generation. You get remembered. You become a good example.

And then what? And then you die. You just die. What is the meaning of life? Why do you exist? To get a job? To feed yourself? To have fun? Then what? If there is hell or heaven, you are going to just live forever? So boring. What else? Everything is a routine. Everything is an illusion.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sippadgarden

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

There are times that I feel like I am an actress of a True woman show and the people around me are all pretenders. That's why I am so careful what to do or what to say because I feel like they are watching. Then I decided to make my life meaningful for others to see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: