Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 71% of e-money forecasts will increase significantly in 2019 in Huobi's report.  (Read 229 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

Just as expected no matter how good the analysis is that would just still remain as a pure speculation on where we would head up. We even hardly breached or break out that 7k usd resistance but based on what had been mention price increase to that range would happen on next 6 months which is somehow considerable and possible but basing on how price moves on recent state it would really be hard to believe.
Everything related to this market is speculative, so there is no way to get around it. The only thing we're doing is guessing till we're right or wrong, and then we start all over. It's a never ending cycle.

The only way to lower your exposure to all this short term speculation is to buy for the long term and just ignore everything. You can still read what's going on, but just not actively participate in the speculation itself.

I miss the real OGs that were throwing around with extremely bearish predictions and unsalted opinions, all to mentally wreck people here. Kwukduck is (was) the perma bear but he hasn't shown any signs of activity.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomaseco

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Great news but is it really a authentic one. If it is true then this really a great news for all. Invest more. There are much better days ahead.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

Just as expected no matter how good the analysis is that would just still remain as a pure speculation on where we would head up. We even hardly breached or break out that 7k usd resistance but based on what had been mention price increase to that range would happen on next 6 months which is somehow considerable and possible but basing on how price moves on recent state it would really be hard to believe.
Everything related to this market is speculative, so there is no way to get around it. The only thing we're doing is guessing till we're right or wrong, and then we start all over. It's a never ending cycle.

The only way to lower your exposure to all this short term speculation is to buy for the long term and just ignore everything. You can still read what's going on, but just not actively participate in the speculation itself.

I miss the real OGs that were throwing around with extremely bearish predictions and unsalted opinions, all to mentally wreck people here. Kwukduck is (was) the perma bear but he hasn't shown any signs of activity.

i think he started a new account here and is currently posting with a different account. his own old account was getting too obvious to every single user on bitcointalk and the first reply to all of his topics was becoming the same thing ridiculing him about his dumb statements about bitcoin and how he always said them right at the bottom before the reversal.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:38 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 04:51:25 AM by BitcoinNewbie15

Oh, how I have missed these guys. They actually were casting some doubt on Bitcoin for me back in 2015. I was a newbie back then and pretty young so I was quite naive. I do think good old kwuckduck is posting here on another account though. I could have sworn that I have seen one a few months back and it was like kwuckduck2 or something like that. Maybe his old account got hacked or he lost access to it somehow?

Do you remember fallllling? I remember he was always posting those garbage bubble pictures and comparing it to Bitcoin. You know, the one that had all those phases including "new paradigm!!!" at the peak. That was back in 2014/2015... Hahahaha I wonder how that worked out for him  Roll Eyes. I know there were a few more of these hardcore permabears but I can't seem to remember any of them at the moment. I did take quite a long break from this forum, so I'm sure I missed a few of these guys.

Thanks for reminding me of them though, lol. Ahhh the good ol' days. I also remember those "Buttcoin" guys too and their takeover of that website (can't remember which one). Crazy times back then, if only they invested in Bitcoin (like we have been telling them) instead of investing in worthless FUD.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: