Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received?  (Read 6736 times)
Propaganda

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

I assume they will not be worth anything and just hold them.

Maybe in a few years one or two will have increased in value.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:05:07 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

When I received tokens from the project/ICO, I hold the tokens that the project give to me. I hold it for a few months and sell after that. I hold token for months because I know the campaign that I joined is successful and the price of it will increase.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I tend to hold some of the rewards I received from the campaigns I joined with because as the time passes by, some tokens yield and gets a higher value and if that so, better to think on exchanging them to dollars. Holding them is good as long as no one gets to know your private key so that it will not be stolen away. But sometimes, due to in need of money at the moment,cashing them out is the only option rather than borrowing to others.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

I just keep them in case. Some of them are dead coins. Some may get more values in the future. I hope so.
ReshkiN

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

I have not received much yet. But I plan to keep everything till the summer or autumn. And I sold the award in Bitcoins for a long time ago.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

I just keep them i will not use it until my goal will not reach. But im planning to sell it on christmas this 2018 im hoping that the price of the coin will go very high.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

For me, it's either I am going to cash out or to #HODL them. The reason I hold because I believe that the token itself has the potential in going up to the sky in many months or years to come.

On the other hand, the reason why I cashed out some rewards because I want to diversify by investing in other altcoins and may convert it to fiat currency for my daily budget.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Well In my case, I just hold it up for about 2 weeks to 1 month while checking on the exchange platform about the price of it... In tjis kind of business patient is a virtue... If the ICO is done checl the price of the coin or the token sometimes new coin on tje market are high in value it is around 1- 5$ in value and suddenly falls down to 0.2$, but if tje ICO follows it roadmap and continouosly developing the coin in the near future the price of the coin will increase and you will definitely get high profit on it. Maybe you should need to check once a week the price of the token or coin you hold just for update and reference

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

The way for me would be to sell half of it upon receiving and keep half of it until such time when the price go up maybe 2-10x. The reason I don't hold all the token is that there is a tendency the token might lose value if ever the developers would not be that active in delivering their promises. There are some tokens that are equal to ICO price when it is listed in an exchange but after a few months, it is only 1/4 or even 1/10 of the value because the developers weren't able to deliver their promise and there is also the effect of bitcoin correction. There is a tendency as well that the token might fly if it is listed on bigger exchanges and the developers are able to follow the roadmap.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

I think it's better to hold earned tokens, but this strategy doesn't always work. For example, a number of tokens that were released in November-December 2017
skyrocketed in price, and they fell sharply in January 2018.
For example, the CMT token cost $ 0.60, and now it costs $ 0.17. There are many such examples.
Hence the conclusion that you need to sell tokens at reasonable prices.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

I do not do anything ... because I have not received a reward yet! I want to get at least a little to understand that all my efforts are not in vain! I believe ...

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

As of now, I can't tell what to do because I haven't received any rewards yet.Joining a signature campaign is one way of collecting tokens but for now I'm not qualify to participate since I'm still a newbie. But if ever be awarded, I'll keep it for awhile and keep on tracking the movement of tokens if it goes down or up before selling it.
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

For me i think once i get my reward i will hold it and wait until it rise, you should have patience on this. I got my reward two weeks ago and i sell it because i used it for emergency and now the value was doubled and i regret that i sold it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Actually,I planned to sell it directly if the price of each token is worth above 1USD because in our country,the value of 1US dollar here is times fifty in our currency.So if ever I would received at least one thousand tokens,it is a lot of money for me.But if the price of each token is only at 0.01USD,I will hold it for a long time and wait for the price to gets at a high level.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Everything depends on the project. If the project is good, then definitely I keep coins for a long time. Over time, the price will rise and I will be able to sell more. This is a good investment. And if the project is bad, then immediately sell the coins. There's no use keeping them.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

It depends on a kind of tokens that I recieve but mostly I prefer to hold some of them until its price rose to profitable level. I hold those tokens that I considered potentials and sell the ones that have a low returns. A research is always needed to find out if a token is desirable for long term hodl because there are many shit tokens scattered in the market. During the initial listing of token in the exchange, its price may lose some value because of massive selling but it may also recover after a few weeks or month.  
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

It depends on the coin that I get. Because of the fact that some coins are not profitable yet, I usually hold onto them until they get a good and reasonable value. For coins that are already profitable, I usually trade them or sell them for a good price. It doesn't matter really, I'm just thankful that I got the rewards and I am or will be able to use them.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

It's very simple that I do not spend anywhere else, they just lie in my wallet, along with those tokens or coins that I bought on the ICO, in order to further have even more opportunities for profit. I think that this will be much better.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

I have been advised by my close friend that onced I received my tokens and the price have been given in the exchange,don't do the rush trading because I will loss a lot of money.And he also added that I need to be patient always because a lot of new members here doing rush trading because of the money and as a result,a lot of veteran traders gained more profits.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

I choose to hold token and wait for the price to grow then sell it to get better profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: