Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most interesting cryptocurrencies of the week  (Read 245 times)
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

Bluzelle (BLZ) - I haven't bought it yet, but I am thinking of buying some and I'm asking your opinion.

Bluzelle is a decentralized, on-demand, immutable and scalable database service for dApps. It's very interesting because Bluzelle will have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) in April this year. They have partnerships with 0x, Zilliqa.

Bluzelle makes data fields small and organized in structure and there is an option to manipulate that data: create, read, update, and delete. That's why it's not in competition with the file storage coin like Storj, Filecoin, Sia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

I think there have better coins than your altcoins, because it is only known coins that what you say. I don't say that they are bad, do not get me wrong. But, it's wrong to talk to other altcoins while there have ETH, LTC.
godsavethebitcoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Bluzelle (BLZ) - I haven't bought it yet, but I am thinking of buying some and I'm asking your opinion.

Bluzelle is a decentralized, on-demand, immutable and scalable database service for dApps. It's very interesting because Bluzelle will have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) in April this year. They have partnerships with 0x, Zilliqa.

Bluzelle makes data fields small and organized in structure and there is an option to manipulate that data: create, read, update, and delete. That's why it's not in competition with the file storage coin like Storj, Filecoin, Sia.

Sorry for the late reply.
You need to consider that there is more than what the company can offer. The project is something very important, but it's not everything.
Let's compare Nokia and Apple. They both have top qualified engineers and super geniuses to work on their products, I'm pretty sure that Nokia can do 80% of things at the same high standards, but Apple sells a lot better and at a higher price. Why? You can say that they have a better marketing campaign or a better design or something else. We can agree that when an average person needs to buy a new mobile phone, many times the choice is between Apple and Samsung. I'm one of these people. I'm not an expert about mobile phones and if you ask me why not Nokia or Huawei or HTC, I can't tell you exactly why because I don't even know what's different between these brands, I only associate Apple to a high quality mobile phone.
Cryptocurrency market, like any other financial market, is driven by supply and demand. The demand is made by people who want to buy a certain cryptocurrency. Now you might be an expert on that, but an average investor probably doesn't even know about the existence of Bruzelle. It is likely that they will invest their money in Bitcoin or Ethereum or Ripple, because they associate those names to strong cryptocurrencies.
So if the project is great, well, that's a good start, but it's not only about that.

Good luck though Smiley
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Hello everyone! Every week I share on my blog the most interesting cryptocurrencies to trade. It is completely free and I thought I could share the article here so you can give me your honest opinion about it and you can also tell me what you would change (e.g. more than 5 altcoins or a shorter article etc.).
My rank doesn't allow me to share pictures yet.

1. Dash (DASH)
Dash is still one of my favorite altcoins. If you still have Dash from the previous week (at $608), my advice is to hold this altcoin. If you didn’t have the chance to buy it, you can consider to do it now.

2. Diamond (DMD)
$17 was the peak for the previous week, I think that this altcoin has the potential to go higher than $17, so I choose Diamond for this week too.

3. Dynamic (DYN)
This is a new entry! Today’s performance is -7.70% and this gives us the chance to take this promising altcoin at a discounted price.

4. NewEconomyMovement (XEM)
During last 3 weeks, this altcoin has been between $0.50 and $0.60. Now the price is $0.49 and the demand is increasing again, I don’t think it is a coincidence.

5. Cardano (ADA)
With a market cap of $10 billion, Cardano is one of the most popular altcoin among long-term investors.
Some investors expect to see Cardano over $10 by the end of the year. At the moment, I’m happy to take it for a few cents 🙂

With last week, I marked 10 good investments in a row. Let’s see how it goes with these altcoins.
As usual, remember that I’m only sharing my opinions and this is not a solicitation to buy/sell cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency trading has large potential rewards but also large potential risks, so use your head and do not invest money that you can’t afford to lose.

Good luck!

Link to the article: http://quoraforexquestions.com/the-most-interesting-altcoins-for-this-week-12-feb-19-feb/

I prefer DASH and Cardano rather than Dynamic Diamond and NewEconomyMovement, although their development isn't as good as Neo ripple and Litecoin. The potential is very profitable way to invest especially long-term investment because their future is still very long.
godsavethebitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Ready for a new week? Let’s see the results of our super altcoins that we chose last week.

Bitcoin Cash. Nothing really changed for this altcoin. From a few dollars over $1,000 to a few dollars under $1,000. Today’s performance is very good and I decided to keep my trade a bit longer.
Ethereum. I can’t count how many investors I have seen panicking on the online forums! Ethereum went from $698 to $460 in less than a week! I have had many messages about this, not only for the weekly trading, but also because many students have a long-term investment on Ethereum (including me!). I confirm what I said: if you don’t believe in Ethereum, you don’t believe in cryptocurrencies at all! Almost all the new altcoins are based on Ethereum platform. I’m sure that this altcoin will be alive for a long time and I’m not really worried about its future. As I said to some traders, I wanted to buy more at $400, but the price went to $460 and then started to recover the losses. Today’s price is $550, with an astounding +16.26%.
Neo. I suggested to take Neo around $80, the price went below $80 and it is currently at $69, but there is a very strong uptrend at the moment that is pushing the altcoin again towards $80 area.
Aragon. This cryptocurrency had a nice start, going to $3.60 during the first day. Then the terrible week affected Aragon as well and today’s price is $2.81.
Lumen. Same trend for this altcoin. A nice start, followed by a crash and now recovering very fast.
Another very hard week, I lost almost 3% of my account. It can happen in any financial market, especially if you usually trade indices or stocks of a particular industry. As I wrote in last article, it is important to minimize the losses and maximize the profits. I’m ready to take the most off my trades if the market changes direction.

The altcoins for this week are:

1. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Once again, Bitcoin Cash! The price is more or less the same I suggested last week, this time it is coming from a very strong uptrend.

2. Zcash (ZEC)
Zcash is another popular choice among investors. This week, I have decided to take it for three main reasons:

- The demand is increasing a lot on the major exchanges;
- It has one of the best performances for today;
- Investors were pushing it towards $1,000 at the beginning of the year, now we have the chance to add this solid altcoin (#25 market cap) to our portfolio for less than $250.

3. Aeon (AEON)
The potential of this altcoin is huge! Last week we had the chance to buy it at $1.58, so $2.15 might look a bit expensive. I suggest to wait for a price around $2 and buy it.

4. GameCredits (GAME)
This is the second time that I propose this altcoin. Last time, we had a nice profit and the price was $2.23. This time we have the chance to take it for $1.35.

5. NewEconomyMovement (XEM)
XEM costs just $0.29, but don’t be fooled by this! It’s not the latest cryptocurrency launched by a small company. It is going to celebrate 3 years on the market next month and currently is in the top 15 cryptocurrencies ordered by market capitalization!

This week has started very well for the cryptocurrency market, let’s see if the trend continues!

I’m only sharing my opinions and this is not a solicitation to buy/sell cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency trading has large potential rewards but also large potential risks, so use your head and do not invest money that you can’t afford to lose.

Good luck!
godsavethebitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:53:06 PM

Is it the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? First of all, let’s find out the reason why this question is very popular nowadays.

Bitcoin: from $20,000, in December 2017, to $7,000.
Ethereum: from $1,450, in January 2018, to $380.
Ripple: from $3.90, in January 2018, to $0.50.
Bitcoin cash: from $4,400, in December 2017, to $660.
Litecoin: from $380, in December 2017, to $120.

These are only the first 5 cryptocurrencies ordered by market cap. It’s obvious that there is a strong downtrend since the beginning of 2018.
So is it the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? I can only share my point of view: NO!

We always talk about investing in cryptocurrencies, most of people don’t even know what they can be used for, how, why. Any of these cryptocurrencies has a team behind that is working to develop a technology that can be useful for people. We are talking about a new technology, which can improve people’s lives.

How many people have an iPhone or a Mac?
Let's talk about Apple’s stock price between 1995 and 1996. The price went from $1.54 to $0.57 (-63%) in less than one year. Today’s price is $166.

Have you ever bought something on Amazon? It’s very convenient, isn’t it?
If you check the chart of Amazon’s stock price between August and November 2008, you will find that the price went from $88 to $35 (-60%) in 3 months.

Do we really need to talk about the dot-com bubble? 🙂

I have received a few messages during last weeks. I can summarize them with: “all the cryptos are going down, how are you handling this situation? Are you not worried?”.
When you invest in a cryptocurrency (I’m not talking about trading), you invest in the company behind it. As I say in my course, you perform a due-diligence of the company, studying the project, the founder, the team, the development through the years etc.
You are not alone in this boat. If you lose your investment, the company loses its project.
I lost 22% of my investments in cryptocurrencies since January 2018. I’m not happy about it, but I’m glad that this crisis is removing all the “take-the-money-fast-and-run” from the market. At the end, I believe it will be just like the stock market. You buy a share of the company that you believe in, that you share the same vision with. If you keep thinking of cryptocurrencies like gambling, you will panic even after seeing -10%. If you take time to think about it and start to see cryptocurrencies like an investment in the company, an investment in a new technology, an investment in something that can be the future, you will live this crisis much better.

Let’s also talk about the technologies that they are developing. Right now the technology is rudimentary, many teams are working on solving problems and they are finding solutions every month. I started to use internet in 2000, I was 10. Do you remember the sound of dial-up modem?
It is funny to hear it now, 18 years after I started to use the internet. How many things have changed? How the technology improved? How many people were skeptical about that technology at the beginning?

So if you ask me “is this the end of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?”, I tell you: “this is just the beginning”.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT!! This thread is about short-term trading. The cryptocurrencies that I suggest are adjourned week by week according to new market conditions. The altcoins that you see in this first post are not the altcoins that I suggest to pick for the rest of your life.
Please don't enter and write "I don't know... Dash looks bad, I prefer Ethereum because the project is better". It doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of this thread. THANKS!

So what do you want to know from other member if not comparing between the altcoin that you share here?
With comparing, we will know the advantage and the disadvantage of any each coin above. However, short trader is not suitable for all person so please be aware and be careful
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

there are a couple of recent ICOs that have been wrecked by the bear market. Currently the ones that stand out include the likes of MAN, FSN, PHR, WAN to mention but a few
godsavethebitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

EDIT: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ IT!! This thread is about short-term trading. The cryptocurrencies that I suggest are adjourned week by week according to new market conditions. The altcoins that you see in this first post are not the altcoins that I suggest to pick for the rest of your life.
Please don't enter and write "I don't know... Dash looks bad, I prefer Ethereum because the project is better". It doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of this thread. THANKS!

So what do you want to know from other member if not comparing between the altcoin that you share here?
With comparing, we will know the advantage and the disadvantage of any each coin above. However, short trader is not suitable for all person so please be aware and be careful

I meant, do not comment about cryptocurrencies that I was suggesting to buy a couple of months ago. This is a weekly thread for short term trades. Any comment is very appreciated, but references to trades of months ago are useless.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

For me, most interesting cryptocurrency for the week is bitcoin because at this time the whole market is dependent upon bitcoin as its in a very volatile position at this time so it’s the most interesting currency for everyone at this time.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

From me, the most interesting cryptocurrency for the week is bitcoin because at this time the whole market is dependent upon bitcoin as it's in a very volatile position at this time so it’s the most interesting currency for everyone at this time.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

So far ! The most interesting cryptocurrency that introduce to the public is the Helbiz Token (HBZ). Many bounty hunters and airdrop participants earn a big amount of money when this token is finally unlock and listed on an exchange but many investors are discourage of the dumping of this token in a short period of time only.
Note : This only my opinion based on my observations.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: