Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --- Loans needed for big volume BTC trading| Interest - 3%/week - 13%/month ---  (Read 806 times)
bearcat10 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:27:50 PM

Hey Everyone,

My name is Adam Parker, and I am an economist graduate from the University Of Chicago. I have been involved in the stock market for 3 years now. I currently work on Wall Street. My friend got me into the bitcoin business 5 months ago. As reviewing bitcoin and all the other currencies (that now I know, most of them fake and does not worth investment), I realized the great potential in bitcoin. In my opinion it is a revolutionary idea and it is limitless.

That is why I have invested 10 BTC into my bitcoin project. Which includes my job and passion - stock market as well.
(I will be using the exchange provider mcxnow)

I believe that bitcoins price will double within a year, as new people are discovering its potential every day.
So I invested 10BTC and put it onto the exchange site mcxnow. Although 10BTC seems more than enough for trading, it is not enough to gain real profit. In order to achieve my 50 BTC budget I want to acquire loans from bit coin holders on this site.

Weekly interest:

I am offering a set 3%/week interest rate on loans between 0.5-1 BTC.
I am offering a set 3.5%/week interest rate on loans between 1-5 BTC.

Monthly interest:

I am offering a set 13%/month interest rate on loans between 0.5-1 BTC.
I am offering a set 14%/month interest rate on loans between 1-5 BTC.

Deposit Address:

1K7cVEZ7kdqH41LTF5p5BStPH1FEzWF5pW

Please send me a pm with the loan and the transaction id. I will send you back a confirmation after the payment got processed.

Important: Payements requested for withdrawn form the set deadline will not receive interest, but loan will be paid back.

Cheers,
Adam Parker
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trevos

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:31:47 PM

How do you plan to pay back if you lose the money?
What is your collateral?
bearcat10 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:37:00 PM

How do you plan to pay back if you lose the money?
What is your collateral?

Good question and I understand your concern.
I have been in this business for 3 years. I currently working on Wall Street, with even much bigger stocks. This is just a side project of mine. Trust me, I know what I am doing. However yes there is always a risk, but it is really low.
Statistically, There is more chance that you die in an airplane crash than losing your money.

You decide.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:45:35 PM

haha mr wall street gluck ur gonna need it. Btw it takes 10k screentime to become a pro 3 years not enough come back in 5 yrs maybe u will convince someone here.... what ur on wallstreet with no connects?? theres a reason for that hmmmm
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 04:54:26 PM

Hey Everyone,

My name is Adam Parker, and I am an economist graduate from the University Of Chicago. I have been involved in the stock market for 3 years now. I currently work on Wall Street. My friend got me into the bitcoin business 5 months ago. As reviewing bitcoin and all the other currencies (that now I know, most of them fake and does not worth investment), I realized the great potential in bitcoin. In my opinion it is a revolutionary idea and it is limitless.

That is why I have invested 10 BTC into my bitcoin project. Which includes my job and passion - stock market as well.

I believe that bitcoins price will double within a year, as new people are discovering its potential every day.
So I invested 10BTC and put it onto the exchange site mcxnow. Although 10BTC seems more than enough for trading, it is not enough to gain real profit. In order to achieve my 50 BTC budget I want to acquire loans from bit coin holders on this site.

Weekly interest:

Monthly interest:

Deposit Address:

Please send me a pm with the loan and the transaction id. I will send you back a confirmation after the payment got processed.

Important: Payements requested for withdrawn form the set deadline will not receive interest, but loan will be paid back.

Cheers,
Adam Parker

Without any proof of your identity, your claimed experience means nothing. It will be much easier to get a loan if you can provide collateral.
bearcat10 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:02:50 PM

Hey Everyone,

Weekly interest:

Monthly interest:

Deposit Address:

Cheers,
Adam Parker

Without any proof of your identity, your claimed experience means nothing. It will be much easier to get a loan if you can provide collateral.

There is no point in the whole thing if I have to pay you for example 1.3 btc for 1 btc loan. I need to maximize the trading money in order to get high profit rate. I can give you the address and password for the account if you want to see the progress.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 05:21:12 PM

Second ponzi in two days.   Undecided

My name is Adam Parker, and I am an economist graduate from the University Of Chicago. I have been involved in the stock market for 3 years now. I currently work on Wall Street.

I call BS.  You don't graduate in economics and work on wall street if you don't understand statistics.

Odds of you losing money if you lend to him:  0.9
Odds of dying in an airline crash:  0.000000009

Statistically, There is more chance that you die in an airplane crash than losing your money.
(Terrible grammar for a recent english graduate)

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:58:56 PM

well we all knew wallstreet was run by a bunch of scitzo monkeys but the new age certainly likes to challenge the throne in terms of short termers meant in the harshest way possible no offense:p

Anyways most respectable funds are hardlressed to offer 15% yoy growth but somehow this guy manages it in mom lol Not hard to find pundits who offer advice for this typenod growth based on planet alignment (which btw im a fan of) on the internet. Heck even gann angles and levels will provide you a better
return without sacriclficing risk to an external entiry without collateral.

Its ez to think about short term gains but applying consistently is where all ppl fail when doing so... By not offering a solid business plan other than short term based prophetic returns leads me to believe lack of experience is at play here.

Advice for anyone like this guy.. the market is infant while managing funds is interesting it does not have a place in cryptos yet. Noone will give you btc for 15% gains per year and you cant make 15% a month consistently year over year so its not a solid
business yet. When ppl are happy with 15% gains like in equities that is when u should make a thread by then u should have adequate experience to show a log of your trades over a large sample of time and being able to apply a strategy that has been tweeked etc while overcoming the all to important emotional factors in handling money you cant afford to lose.
quentinn

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:19:20 PM

I do not trust you, sorry.
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

You claim that you have an English-sounding name ("Adam Parker", doesn't get much more English-sounding than that), that you graduated from an American university and work in the US now and yet your written English is of such a level that even as a non-native speaker I can spot many very obvious mistakes.

Furthermore, if you work on Wall Street, do you really need a $5000 loan for an investment? You must have rather poor money-handling skills if a Wall Street job doesn't provide you with enough potential savings to cover for it yourself.

Also, new user asking for a big loan without any collateral offered.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:41:08 PM

You claim that you have an English-sounding name ("Adam Parker", doesn't get much more English-sounding than that), that you graduated from an American university and work in the US now and yet your written English is of such a level that even as a non-native speaker I can spot many very obvious mistakes.

Furthermore, if you work on Wall Street, do you really need a $5000 loan for an investment? You must have rather poor money-handling skills if a Wall Street job doesn't provide you with enough potential savings to cover for it yourself.

Also, new user asking for a big loan without any collateral offered.
nice catch hes def not native english.. I think this one is debunked as a scam.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:04:46 PM

If he was really a trader he wouldn't say stupid things like:
"Statistically, There is more chance that you die in an airplane crash than losing your money."

If he was a really trader, he would know making statements like that are grounds for losing your license.

BTW, Adam, what Series licenses do you hold?

http://brokercheck.finra.org/Search/Search.aspx
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:05:53 PM

Pirateat40
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: