Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1948 times)
ADEMNL

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Typically, a big drop contributes some kind of negative news about bitcoin, most often from China. Even if the market for a long time grows, then there can always be a correction.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

As far as I know, price dump happens when all cryptos shoots up then one suddenly stops joining in the bandwagon and drops with significant value. Hence, when you see all prices soar beyond contemplated, be wary because a sudden drop is going to take place. And interestingly, it is Bitcoin that is last to drop. This is the tricky part because when you play with numbers in this investment, you really can hardly predict price movements because of its volatility. For one, you do not know up to what extent the prices will shoot hence you will have no wild estimate of when the prices will drop. To be honest, it always seems like it is easy to play on with this market but it really is not what it seems.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Placing stop losses is the surest way to secure your funds. Do not invest all your money in one basket.

Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

Well, I understand that you have earned on your investment, so you can teach us how to make money, not lose your money.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
The market in recent days is fluctuating continuously in large amplitude and is difficult to guess, so to be able to know when the dump is absolutely impossible. You can only guess when the price of bitcoin will have big changes, but can not predict the price of bitcoin will decrease or how much.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

If only there were working ways...but actually we can only predict and believe, no certain instruments to look in future.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

If only there were working ways...but actually we can only predict and believe, no certain instruments to look in future.

I guess you can see what's the current sentiments and read news about the coins that you are planning to dump. Altcoin I think is much easier to predict in my opinion because you can see from the chart that its already been pumped hard so expect the dump coming. But as far as bitcoin is concern, yes, its very difficult because no one can really says where the next price movement will be. That's why I don't wait for the price to get to the bottom, if I feel that I'm comfortable with the price and I have the funds then I will buy it, simple as that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

If you are a trader you know when will you buy and when you sell.  Because some trader study the strategy  in candlesticks and some pattern. The trader is can see if the chart is uptrend and down trend. Down trend is like stair going down and the opposite is going up for uptrend.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

Crypto has too high volatility so to avoid big loss and to keep profit you should learn about trading, and swing trading is more easy to do and less consuming times. The price dump because 2 factor, those is the price on overbought or in the top already and any bad news related crypto. To become expert trader we should learn about situation of the market and also make management of risk.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

There is really no one who can predict accurately the time when will some coin will drops because it always unpredictable. I am into cryptos for almost a year and until now i just use my godfeel and the behavior of the coin for almost months because as what I've noticed some coins depends on the bitcoins price or value in the market whenever i see that the bitcoins price are dropping into the market i notice that after some hours the price of the other coins are also falling so that is my basis.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

There will always be bad news before the dump. A huge number of bad news will come together because they are created by the whales. Whales are a collection of rich people and because they are rich, they can easily create a news by their own
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
Prices fluctuates a lot, one day it is up and the next day it goes down. Nobody knows what the whales in this industry are thinking. Always remember that prices does not go up all the time so expect a price drop anytime.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

Dump are not very predictable it's depends on the other trader but i have method to know if that coin is dump when you see the market trading is most you see in selling that's the point the coin is dumping.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

Those who have many years of experience investing in this market can not predict this. You can only invest according to your guesses. But predictions may be true or false.
Meaning to say we can't tell what will happen next hours, days or months even the longest trader's cannot predict this coming dump or pump. So that we have this what we called guts and sometimes our guts can be true or false so we can't rely either in our predictions and even on our guts but sometimes it is applicable.
You are right and that’s why I never make my decisions according to predictions because I don’t believe predictions. The market trend tells the truth. No doubt that experience and knowledge helps us to make our decisions on the right time, but it not always favor. When you understand the dump and pump situation then you will be a successful trader.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

You can't always know the dumps beforehand but you certainly can act after the dump started to happen. i mean you are claiming you have lost $18000 or 60% of your money! why did that happen? next time when you see a dump in some of those ICOs and Coins you are holding, try selling them when it is still early instead of holding them while watching them lose their values slowly but surely.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

some techniacal analyses can help you in order to evaluate the current situation and you can get some ideas. I use tom demark indicator and also bollinger bands can help you as well.
equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

Its hard to find out when it will go high and low. If you see the price of your coin is higher and you can see your profit already tgen take it before its go down again. In that way you will be safe.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

I think we don't have to know about when the dump is coming because as long as we can sell at the high price then we are fine and we can wait for the price is down so we can buy the coin again. I guess no one will know when the dump comes as what we see in the market is always change in any second and without having preparation about the worst thing, then we can only panic to see the price is getting down. and before the price is down, it is better that we calculate how much we will lose if we don't sell the coin and how much we will take a profit if we sell right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

If to know in advance any coin growth, you must know how to analyze the market. This is only for those who have long experience in the Crypto market. So, learn to experience higher values.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

As already said, crypto market is difficult to predict, but generally I noticed a trend: when there was a dump and now there is a flat, you can wait for another dump. The same situation with pumps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: