Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion Scam with locked tokens lasts tooo long  (Read 597 times)
vtrx (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:46:29 AM

As i follow this ICO its the credit card purchasers and bounty campaign that have been slow to receive.  Normal KYC completed investors have had their tokens.  

NO !!! and that is the problem. KYC completed successfully and purchased with BTC, NOT credit card. I know that they warned about hold for 6 months of tokens bought with credit cards, but I am writing about those who purchased with bitcoin and passed all KYC successfully.

It would ALL be fair if they didn't launch the token trade on exchanges yet!!!! That's the point! But if they didn't release the tokens to investors but started trading their tokens on exchanges it's DISHONEST, UNPROFESSIONAL, SCAM!!! It actually means they continue their ICO, as they are selling their own tokens on exchanges but keep investors' tokens LOCKED!!!

Envion so far I haven't smell scam, I'm not sure about your argument yet. Surely this is a nightmare for investors if this is really a scam. They are still working, they will prove it sooner or later

If you buy SpaceX stock and believe going to Mars some day, does it mean you can NOT trade your SpaceX stock until travel to Mars is available?Huh It's the same. We MUST HAVE OPPORTUNITY to trade tokens on exchanges, but Envion gave this exclusive opportunity to itself only, while our tokens are LOCKED. To be definite in what I mean SCAM from Envion is that Envion launched token sales on exchanges while keeping tokens LOCKED for all those investors who purchased with bitcoin and passed all KYC successfully!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

So someone cries scam and people believe even though they offer no evidence and contradict themselves (10k waiting... not a big volume operation - which is it?).

As i follow this ICO its the credit card purchasers and bounty campaign that have been slow to receive.  Normal KYC completed investors have had their tokens.  As for asking for hardware, they've only just raised funds... some people haven't read the white paper or haven't a clue about investment if they expect delivery of hardware product in such short time.  Roll Eyes

If every ICO that has problems with token distribution is a scam, then they are all scams. 
Accepting credit card for ICO investment is wrong, why would you invest on something if you know that you are not going to receive your tokens?
Nobody should invest with credit card on ERC-20 tokens. as it seems, even Bitcoin investors didn't receive their tokens.

🖤😏
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

I don't believe ENVION is a scam but in the other hand their team takes too long for releasing and distributing ENVION token for all bounty paricipants it's almost 2 months now since the campaign ended..

I think we need to wait here with Envion. I've been to several campaigns and invested in several ICO's and I know, it takes time for them to sort things out. As of now I am not paid with Exscudo LOL but they are still very active with development. As long as the devs are active on telegram, here in bitcointalk or in any medium, I think there is still hope.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

just see case like this, usually investor got their tokens before listed to exchanger. it is investor's rights to hold or sell their tokens. if this is really happen, investors must force envion team

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

just see case like this, usually investor got their tokens before listed to exchanger. it is investor's rights to hold or sell their tokens. if this is really happen, investors must force envion team

That is excatly what my post is about! I don't mean envion is scam globally, I believe they are building MMU's and hope we will benefit some day from the dividends. But what I mean is Envion's SCAM POLICY for trading tokens. They had NO ethical business right to launch token trading until they unlock the tokens for investors - people who have supported them during ICO and invested total over $100M.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

I have invested almost 1k and it's unfortunately still locked!
envion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

We are glad to discuss what is happening at envion—the how's and why of our business—but it seems the word scam is being used as a stand in for the frustration for not getting everything you want when you want it.  It's hard not to come across as negative when someone is throwing accusations your way, but for the sake of our valued investors we will respond and try to stay positive in the face of obvious FUD.

1.) Some investors can't use tokens.  That's true.  CC investors cannot use their tokens—they knew this before purchase.

A VERY small percentage of BTC purchases who finished KYC are still receiving tokens. Less than 2% left.  There's a similarly low percentage of ETH purchases still in the pipeline.  Script is running now: unlocking ETH purchasers tokens and sending BTC tokens to wallets.  It takes time.  Other than that, it's people who have yet to finish KYC and some of the people who purchased outside the ICO portal like large-sum CC investors.

Everyone else who finished KYC should have tokens. 

2.) Let's get some facts straight: Unlocked tokens can be traded.  Exchanges trade tokens.  Envion does not trade tokens.  We are not selling to new investors.  I think OP really does not understand envion's business model or what a security token is. 

3.) This is completely nonsensical.  We are not pumping hype because it has no effect on our company.  We are working with investors who can't get KYC done and meeting with customers.  That's our business and we're doing it. 

4.) As for bounty, bounty was made up of a high percentage of abusers.  Two choices: give abusers free tokens or take a long time to make sure no cheaters get tokens for nothing.  We are choosing the latter.  Envion has a responsibility to our investors who spent hard-earned money to only reward those who legitimately contributed to our success.  We take that responsibility seriously.  Shitcoins can give away free tokens because it doesn't cost them anything, but we are not going to pay out a lifetime of dividends to the people's whose fake Twitter accounts were already shut down or who used a script to translate original content from the human bloggers who supported us for the sake of expediency. 

Those that value speed over integrity are going to find themselves on a rocky road with envion because as we made clear from the start: we are going to do everything above-board.

5.) We responded to most requests for a visit.  We were shooting for a MMU visit on March 8th, but unfortunately had to cancel due to some resources that needed to be sent to customer meetings overseas at that time.  We'll have one soon and maybe coordinate with one of the conferences we'll be speaking at in Berlin.

Please make sure you are getting our newsletter and watching our video updates.  Responding to accusations of scam is tiresome and unnecessary for the adults in the room who have some patience and understanding of what it means to build a business.  You can't influence us to go faster because this is simply the pace we are working at.  Those that understand that the value of our token is the business we build—the resulting dividends from the mining profits—understand we need time to build the business and that we will not sacrifice that business to the demands of impatient traders who are not invested in the long-term success of envion. 

That said, we do care about every one of our token holders and we understand that waiting can be frustrating.  If we've dropped the ball on making your feel like we are responsive to your needs, then we will invest in making improvements.  Stay with us and watch this thing grow in the next months.  Any wait for tokens will feel insignificant when MMUs start deploying and dividends start flowing.

Hi guys, this threat is for those Envion investors who purchased the tokens during ICO with bitcoin and still have them locked in the envion accounts. The following facts are outrageous:

1) There are at least 10,000 of investors who still can not use their envion tokens.

2) Envion is playing an insolent and deceitful game with bringing their tokens to trade on Hitbtc (Envion is selling the tokens to new investors, while ico investors can NOT trade their locked tokens).

3) Envion support team responds within several days with a template message like "you should be patient and wait for the email with instructions to unlock your tokens" and naive investors think it's a very difficult and high volume process, but in fact Envion continues to grow its capitalization by exclusive trading its tokens as described in #3. And this response is lasting for 6 weeks already.

4) The objective attitude to Envion by a giant number of investors can be read in the comments on Medium (for envion's updates and news) and here in the main thread of Envion ico. I should say the attitude has changed from 95% positive to 30-40% positive... and it is within 1 month only. There are even lots of bounty participant complaints about the tokens they have never received.

5) As of now, many investors are eager to see (during a visit) the real working MMU in Germany, some have written many requests to envion sales to purchase MMU and have never heard back.

So don't you think that Envion is not just one of the biggest ico of 2017, but also a biggest scam? How can we influence envion to unlock our tokens as soon as possible?
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

The Envion project made a lot of noise in the crypto community and collected a lot of money and you think that all this was done only for scam? I think that the whole point is that now the situation on the market is not stable, that's why there is such a need in locking the tokens
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

this is a joke ico. no tokens come. then I can invest better in TerraMiner. that's a little bit smaller, but the team is always there to ask. rather a little smaller and for the same come the token on the wallet
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

I don't really know much about Envion project but I think it's not a scam project Smiley. As I know Envion will unlock token and distribute for bounty participant on March. Let see if they're really going to do that or not then we can say that they're scam I think it'll not be late to say so Smiley. But for now I think it's a little bit early to say that Envion is a scam project Cheesy

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I don't really know much about Envion project but I think it's not a scam project Smiley. As I know Envion will unlock token and distribute for bounty participant on March. Let see if they're really going to do that or not then we can say that they're scam I think it'll not be late to say so Smiley. But for now I think it's a little bit early to say that Envion is a scam project Cheesy
It's no way that is a scam , and it think they are doing the right thing by taking their time rather then speeding up the process and making mistakes.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

Just what happened to the ETN scam,they have hold the tokens for almost 2months and most of the investors didnt get back what their initial investments,what a shame to the people behind these projects,the people who joined this projects surely wont recover from their invesments for a long time.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

They collected too much money but that couldn't manage after ICO well. It shouldn't be that hard when you have too much funds for everything. Their explanation isn't enough for me, luckily I didn't invest this project. I thought it was a good one at first but now I'm glad I didn't put my money on it.
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

A VERY small percentage of BTC purchases who finished KYC are still receiving tokens. Less than 2% left. 

Absolute blatant cynical lie!!! There are TOO MANY investors who bought your tokens with btc and finished KYC successfully and have their tokens locked for almost 2 months now.

Please make sure you are getting our newsletter and watching our video updates.  Responding to accusations of scam is tiresome and unnecessary for the adults in the room who have some patience and understanding of what it means to build a business. 

Hey adults, if you understand what is building a business in a professional manner, then you MUST understand that unlocking all tokens is the FIRST and launching their trding on exchanges is SECOND.

Please make sure you are getting our newsletter and watching our video updates...we need time to build the business and that we will not sacrifice that business to the demands of impatient traders who are not invested in the long-term success of envion. 

BASTARDS!!! I read all of your updates and watched all of your videos and you advertised and stressed attention in each of your updates about the start of tokens trading on exchanges, so WHO IS IMPATIENT about trading the tokens, YOU or US?Huh?

Any wait for tokens will feel insignificant when MMUs start deploying and dividends start flowing.

Oh really? Give us what we have already purchased first!!!
michelinstar

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

My tokens are still locked too though kyc passed and paid with bitcoin
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

My tokens are still locked too though kyc passed and paid with bitcoin

I am part of the participation in this bounty campaign project and i am pretty sure this is not a scam in fact it is really a big project that i think of this 2018. I've look this project everyday in telegram and this always been the problem of some others people having impatiently. As many time they said by the Laurent the admin of this project is being locked for moment for analysing the KYC application.
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

I am part of the participation in this bounty campaign project and i am pretty sure this is not a scam in fact it is really a big project that i think of this 2018. I've look this project everyday in telegram and this always been the problem of some others people having impatiently. As many time they said by the Laurent the admin of this project is being locked for moment for analysing the KYC application.

Why don't you read the reason of our complaints?Huh All of us have PASSED KYC SUCCESSFULLY, all of us have paid with BITCOIN, so what the fuck our tokens are LOCKED while envion has launched tokens trade on exchanges?Huh
vtrx (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

Envion sent a PIN finally to unlock the tokens.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

Hi guys, this threat is for those Envion investors who purchased the tokens during ICO with bitcoin and still have them locked in the envion accounts. The following facts are outrageous:

1) There are at least 10,000 of investors who still can not use their envion tokens.

2) Envion is playing an insolent and deceitful game with bringing their tokens to trade on Hitbtc (Envion is selling the tokens to new investors, while ico investors can NOT trade their locked tokens).

3) Envion support team responds within several days with a template message like "you should be patient and wait for the email with instructions to unlock your tokens" and naive investors think it's a very difficult and high volume process, but in fact Envion continues to grow its capitalization by exclusive trading its tokens as described in #3. And this response is lasting for 6 weeks already.

4) The objective attitude to Envion by a giant number of investors can be read in the comments on Medium (for envion's updates and news) and here in the main thread of Envion ico. I should say the attitude has changed from 95% positive to 30-40% positive... and it is within 1 month only. There are even lots of bounty participant complaints about the tokens they have never received.

5) As of now, many investors are eager to see (during a visit) the real working MMU in Germany, some have written many requests to envion sales to purchase MMU and have never heard back.

So don't you think that Envion is not just one of the biggest ico of 2017, but also a biggest scam? How can we influence envion to unlock our tokens as soon as possible?

Although investors are in bad spot , i believe that they are not a scam .
This behavior could be explained by the huge success and applicant number which they were not quite ready for.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

My tokens are still locked.

I paid with Eth and completed kyc.

I have emailed, twitter, Facebook - no reply. I also cannot access their telegram for some reason Sad

Can Enviin help me please?

Telegram : @Sophiex1998
Eth: 0x8b2b14ef1B26e651874f1b3875C2BAF623259790
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: