Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO CROWDSALE]NOLLYCOIN -1st Blockchain Platform For Movies [25% Bonus]  (Read 2593 times)
ghorui

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

good project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niaga rohmatullah

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

Nollycoin Presale is LIVE! 30% bonus. Go to https://ico.nollycoin.com  to buy Nollycoins now. Lock in your 30% bonus during pre-sale
overlord_44

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

...Our goal is being human in the world...

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Here is the link of Ann Thread in Turkish language.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058164

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

:)I love to see follow up on this too. I mean, to see video meeting with those Nigeria top movie managers/directors.

Pls give us update here as you progress.

Success onnyour project man.

I am very familiar with Nollywood which is the official term for the Nigerian movie industry. This project looks really really solid. I recognise many of the team members and advisors as most of them are household names in the Nigerian movie industry.

If it's legit information that Emem Isong, Fred Amata and Zeb Ejiro are backing this project then I will DEFINITELY BE A PART OF THIS.

Is there anyway to provide evidence that these legends in the Nigerian/African movie industry are backers of the project and advisors too? Perhaps a press conference or some form of team hangout publicized will go a very long way.

I'd advise the founder of this thread not to ignore this. I see other responses getting replies so I'd really like one.

Evidence that people like Emem Isong, Zeb Ejiro and Fred Amata are indeed backing this project will be a huge confidence booster. The article by Vanguard Newspaper where the founder of the project is being interviewed is great but it's not sufficient.
LOL.. Sorry. I am not too used to Bitcointalk comment system yet.. I actually tried to reply to you first but somehow it said something like 'too fast' and i got confused. However I have mentioned it already that I will  have VIDEO PROOF for you about these guy and more. In fact we will do LIVE AMA EVENT on facebook and Zoom with them and you can participate and even ask them questions directly. We have an AMA dinner planned for FRIDAY , 2ND MARCH and it will also have a live part. As a matter of fact I just finished another private meeting with Fred Amata, Zeb Ejiro and Simi Opeoluwa a few minutes ago on this project. So have no fear. You can always google me about my past history and achievements as a lawyer and in Nollywood if in doubt.. I sincerely appreciate your question though. Many people are rightly wondering if this genuine since so many scams out there... particularly from my place of birth Grin

I think there will be an update regarding this statement in the next few weeks
Stay tuned everyone
Make sure to buy your nollycoins before it happen
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

NOLLYCOIN ORGANIZERS TO ORGANIZE 'ASK-ME-ANYTHING' CONFERENCE "BLOCKCHAIN COMES TO NOLLYWOOD" ON MONDAY, MARCH 5TH @11AM FOR AFIRCAN MOVIE PRODUCERS AND TOP ACTORS AND ACRESSES - As part of our enlightenment campaign and promotion of the Nollytainment and Nollycoin projects, we will be having a LIVE-IN-PERSON "ASK-ME-ANYTHING" Press Conference to personally answer some of the questions from the Press; African Movie enthusiasts, Producers; Actors/Actresses; Production Cast etc as well as from investors and supporters of Cryptocurrency projects -

This international event that would also be broadcast LIVE, will provide answers to all questions about our current Nollycoin ICO currently in Pre-Sale phase and the other projects included in the new Nollytainment ecosystem that we are building.

Please Join me and some members of the Nollycoin Team at OPEN PRESS CONFERENCE

DATE: MONDAY, MARCH 5TH

TIME: 11.00AM.

VENUE: Devine Hotel, 17/19 Abel Oreniyi St, Off Salvation Road. Opebi-Lagos.

At this open press conference, we will be doing a full introduction of Nollytainment Project and answering questions about the Nollycoin ICO for the Movie and Entertainment Industry.

Its not everytime a game-changing phenomenon is introduced into any industry

BE THERE AND BE PART OF HISTORY!

Dr Ope Banwo. Founder, NollyTainment Inc, Creators of Nollycoin.
Ope Banwo is an Entrepreneur, Attorney, Motivational Speaker and Internet Business Consultant. He has published several books on Personal Development, Digital Marketing and Christian business/lifestyle. He is also currently the Chief Executive at American Internet Business School; Publisher of Fearless Netpreneur Magazine; Chairman, Netpreneur360 Inc. and Founding Partner at Banwo and Igbokwe, LLC (Omaha)
█▐ ►   🎥 NOLLYCOIN   ▐   The BLOCKCHAIN THAT REWARDS ENTERTAINERS  ◄ ▐ █
◄ ▐ █  Nollycoin is designed to support the creation  █▐ ►
ANN  ■  BOUNTY  ■  TWITTER  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  JOIN OUR ICO
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:28:44 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 11:58:35 PM by thewealthapostle

Hi.

I have got one question on your project as regards adoption. I love the concept as presented on your whitepaper and website but, I dont know how such project would win the market in Nigeria since blockchain is a new technology in the world.

Pls help answer.

Regards.
Thank you sir for your question.... but that question makes several assumptions that are not correct
#1. You assume African countries dont know about bitcoin or cryptos. Yet, Nigeria and South Africa, both african countries, are among the top investing in bitcoins/Altcoins in the World. So embracing a crypto project that is actually based on improving a movie industry in the African continent will be an added motivation to what they already do. In fact, thats why we CHOSE to focus our project on african movies and developing nations when we could have focused it generally on movies. We know we have a PASSIONATE and ready market to buy and push this.

#2. Cryptocurrency is a NEW TECHNOLOGY TO THE WHOLE WORLD, not just africa. Even in the USA very few understand and use it even now. For instance how many cryptocurrency platforms do you know or have used? Yet, it didnt stop people from buying it and driving crypto capitalization to over $500 billion at one point on CMC.

#3. Your question  also assumes that users of a blockchain powered platform even need to know how technology works. The nollycoin project involves creating a NETFLIX type of site ON STERIODS. They already use those kind of sites like iroktv.com or netflix  that stream movies. Applying blockchain to that kind of site is simply creating a new kind of site where you can stream movies that are loaded on smart contracts and use crypto as payment . Most users can relate to that since the platform will have a place where they can use fiat money to purchase crypto, the way they know they need to go somewhere to convert local currency to dollars to use site like alibaba.com and amazon.com that many of them have been using for years. So its just doing what they already do, but using different platform

Ope Banwo is an Entrepreneur, Attorney, Motivational Speaker and Internet Business Consultant. He has published several books on Personal Development, Digital Marketing and Christian business/lifestyle. He is also currently the Chief Executive at American Internet Business School; Publisher of Fearless Netpreneur Magazine; Chairman, Netpreneur360 Inc. and Founding Partner at Banwo and Igbokwe, LLC (Omaha)
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

As promised top Movie Producers from Africa and developing countries are already endorsing and adopting the Nollycoin project. Read the article and watch the video from Charles Novia, one of the legendary producers from Nollywood. https://medium.com/@nollycoin/top-african-movie-producers-endorses-and-recommends-nollycoin-71524195c38e

myminex
Copper Member

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I want join ANN Nollycoin! Can you help me?
Meepospammer

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

I want join ANN Nollycoin! Can you help me?

Yes, sure
We will be happy to assist you
Join our telegram group for a better communication https://t.me/nollycoin
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 03:10:55 PM by kalunomics

Black Panther comes in mind.

lonerdrop

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Do you have any movie producers or marketers as partner?
Meepospammer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Check out this article
https://medium.com/@nollycoin/top-african-movie-producers-endorses-and-recommends-nollycoin-71524195c38e
And nollycoin's latest video
Top Nollywood Movie Producer endorses Nollycoin. Watch video of Charles Novia, Top African movie producer/director endorse the Nollytainment project.
 https://youtu.be/QEVU1mJTZAk
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Highlights of Nollycoin World Press Conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nBGaI18hmM

The prospects for creating a valuable ecosystem for the Nigerian Movie Industry, received a boost with the lauch of the Nollycoin designed to serve as the crypto-technology backing the ollytaimet, which is using blockchain to power a ew movie entertainment ecosystem.

Dr Ope Banwo the Visioner and Driver of the platform hosted a World Press Conference in Lagos, Nigeria to give further insight into the platform and the planned Initial Coin Offering.

Proshare WebTV brings excerpts from the event

thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

As I'm reading your whitepaper,
I can see that the project looks good, since I'm a fan of African movies, but how do you plan to get the top movie producers from developing countries behind this project? Have you contacted them? Would you give an idea when do you think the movie platform will come online? and how many movies to expect?
NOLLYCOIN ICO GETS MAJOR BOOST WITH SEVERAL CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT— Legendary Film Makers Emem Isong, Zeb Ejiro, Charles Novia, Fred Amata, Simi Opeoluwa, Chico Ejiro, And Daniel Ademinokan endorse Nollytainment and the Nollycoin ICO… https://medium.com/@nollycoin/the-nollycoin-ico-currently-in-presale-at-ico-nollycoin-com-8cca19cb0e6a

thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:32:28 PM by thewealthapostle

NOLLYCOIN ICO GETS MAJOR BOOST WITH SEVERAL CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS— Legendary Film Makers Emem Isong, Zeb Ejiro, Charles Novia, Fred Amata, Simi Opeoluwa, Chico Ejiro, And Daniel Ademinokan endorse Nollytainment and the Nollycoin ICO… https://medium.com/@nollycoin/the-nollycoin-ico-currently-in-presale-at-ico-nollycoin-com-8cca19cb0e6a

Meepospammer

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

NOLLYCOIN ICO GETS MAJOR BOOST WITH SEVERAL CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT— Legendary Film Makers Emem Isong, Zeb Ejiro, Charles Novia, Fred Amata, Simi Opeoluwa, Chico Ejiro, And Daniel Ademinokan endorse Nollytainment and the Nollycoin ICO… https://medium.com/@nollycoin/the-nollycoin-ico-currently-in-presale-at-ico-nollycoin-com-8cca19cb0e6a

This is a great news!!!
Don't miss this ICO!
This will change the movie industry not just in Africa but in the whole world!
Datt717

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Nolly coin given great new to Celebraties and  film makers. Keep it up best luck guys.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

Nollytainment CEO Faces the Paparazzi in LIVE News A.M.A Conference about the Nollycoin ICO and Nollytainment Project

The Founder/Ceo of Nollytaiment Inc, the promoters of Nollycoin ICO currently in presale at ico.nollycoin.com took their mission of transparency and constant education of the public about the new Nollytainment project to the Press and Stakeholders in a LIVE global News conference recently.

The CEO of the company, Dr Ope Banwo, A USA Based Attorney, Business Consultant and Digital Business Expert addressed over 50 Editors and Principal journalists of some of the biggest newspapers and magazines in Africa at a LIVE Event on Monday, March 5th in Lagos. At this massive event, which was also attended by members of the cryptocurrency market, Dr Ope Banwo explained the whole concept and objectives of the Nollytainment Project and why the Nollycoin cryptocurrency is being issues to help raise funds for the project.

He also took time to show them the MVP Video of the project; explained the implementation Roadmap as well as explained the different components of the Nollytainment entertainment ecosystem which includes NollyTV; Nolly Cinemas; Nolly Mall; Nolly Exchange; Nolly Foundation and Nolly Academy among others.

Some of the top Newspapers and magazines that attended the event include ThisDAY; Business News; NEXT African Business Newspapers; City Pride Magazine; Vanguard Newspapers; Independent Newspapers; Daily Times; The Point; The Nation; Top Celebrity Magazine; Global Excellence; NewsWatch Nigeria; and The Source among others

For more information about the Nollytainment Project go to www.Nollycoin.com and for information and how to participate in the ongoing Nollycoin ICO currently in presale go to ico.nollycoin.com.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=2995439.80;num_replies=82
Meepospammer

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

Exciting news are coming!
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:36:17 AM

Nollycoin Hits Major Milestone as 2 Big Cinema Chains Agree To Accept Nollycoins At The Cinemas For Exclusive Movies —

Excitement mounts for Nollytainment Project as Ozone And Genesis Cinema Chains To Accept Nollycoin-Backed Movies At The Theaters From June, 2018
Nollycoin, the official Cryptocurrency of Nollytainment Inc , has made another major breakthrough even before it goes into Crowdsale.

Following meetings and negotiations with the Top executives of Ozone Cinemas and Genesis Cinemas this week, both popular cinema chains have expressed interest in allowing exclusive Nollycoin backed movies in their Cinema Theaters once Nollycoin gets to the crypto exchanges sometime in June.

Both Ozone Cinemas and Genesis Cinemas have over 20 cinema houses between them in Nigeria alone as well as more collaborating theaters in other parts of Africa

This big news was one of the many deals resulting from the current roadshow by the Nollycoin Team led by the Founder/Ceo of Nollytainment, Dr Ope Banwo, who is currently in Africa to gather industry wide support for the new World Of Nolly, A new blockchain enables Movie entertainment Ecosystem powered by Nollycoin.

This new entertaiment system will include NollyTV Platform (Distribution of movies through blockchain smart-contracts); Nolly Cinemas (Cinema screening of movies using cryptocurrency) ; Nolly Mall (a shopping mall for entertainment related items); Nolly Academy (Training Center for Entertainers); Nolly Foundation ( crowdfunding for movie and content producers)

Just a couple of days ago, the Nollycoin team also did a live AMA [Ask-Me-Anything] with over 100 reporters and crypto enthusiasts in Lagos, the very epicenter of African movies and Nollywood.
https://medium.com/@nollycoin/nollytainment-ceo-faces-the-paparazzi-in-live-news-a-m-a-bed8c97d0e85

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: