Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2018, 12:28:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Introduce Masternodes?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJOv4] PLS contact for unique take-over opportunity!!!!  (Read 23325 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

I am trying to get in touch with Coinexchange to update to V3.

Please use ONLY Livecoin and Cryptopia

This thread will not be monitored for much longer (or at least infrequently) so please come to Discord:

https://discord.gg/xrPp6ve

Why is there no news?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoguru.tk

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

MOJO added to CryptoGuru Wink
http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=MOJO
meshkova

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

Люди добрые, подскажите,что с MOJO((( почему так просел. Где почитать, может есть информация?Спасибо
chinaxcn

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

HuhHuhHuhHuh?
die ?
bxxxGooDxxxd

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Add "Mojocoin" to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "# 240 Mojocoin" https://l2rx.com/add.php
PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 196

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:11:57 PM

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163

Asya77

Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform Venture Capital Market

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

Deposit Wallet MOJO on YoBit Net
Wallet status: Maintenance

I have sent a lot of MojoCoin(MOJO) to my
YoBit Wallet. It does not arrive because the Wallet status is "Maintenance"
are the coins lost now?

Where have you been all this time?

what do you mean ? where I was ?
I am completely new to this business
oh man I guess yes,  they said that yobit it's wrong chain.  so maybe ask them privately to solve this problem.  good luck!

Verigus

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Do you have node list? I would like to add to my config file to get my node sync.
CptTradeto

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

Do you have node list? I would like to add to my config file to get my node sync.

Hey, ... use this,  ... it works :   https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo3/#!network
Verigus

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Hey, ... use this,  ... it works :   https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo3/#!network

Thank you  Cheesy
paramind22

Activity: 700
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Been trading this for a while.  It would be good if team stepped up with a roadmap.   Has a cool name and with a little effort/investment could be a better coin.

sotoshihero

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

Been trading this for a while.  It would be good if team stepped up with a roadmap.   Has a cool name and with a little effort/investment could be a better coin.

I agree with you. Very cathcy and I am one of early adapter of this coin. But I sold all of them when things is not clear. Now, I just came here for any any updates, as I want to hold thgis for long term but seems, dev ius not active. This is a good project I think they can revive this.

▄███████▄▀▄        
     ▄██▌████████▀▀ ▄██▄    
    █████▐███▀▀▄▄██▄▀█████  
 ▄█ ▄▄▀▀██▄▀▀▄██████▌▀███▀▀ 
 ██▌████▄ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄███▄
▀▀██▌▀█▀▐█████▄▀██████▐██████
██▄▄▀  █████████▄▄▀▀█▀▐██▀▀▄▄
▐▄▀██  ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████▄  ▄▄███▀
 ▀█` ▐█▄▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▐█▄▀███
  ▀▌█▄▄▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▐███▄▀ 
    ▀█████▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   
      ▀▀████▄▀████ ▄██▀     
          ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀         
]   GSCP TM

.Blockshipping.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▄██
███
███
███
███

.TRANSFORMING. THE GLOBAL

CONTAINER SHIPPING INDUSTRY

▄██
███
███
███
███
███
███
■  Enables Savings

■  Global Adoption

■  Reduces Emission
         ▄███████▄▀▄        
     ▄██▌████████▀▀ ▄██▄    
    █████▐███▀▀▄▄██▄▀█████  
 ▄█ ▄▄▀▀██▄▀▀▄██████▌▀███▀▀ 
 ██▌████▄ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄███▄
▀▀██▌▀█▀▐█████▄▀██████▐██████
██▄▄▀  █████████▄▄▀▀█▀▐██▀▀▄▄
▐▄▀██  ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████▄  ▄▄███▀
 ▀█` ▐█▄▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▐█▄▀███
  ▀▌█▄▄▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▐███▄▀ 
    ▀█████▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   
      ▀▀████▄▀████ ▄██▀     
          ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀         
]   GSCP TM
klarki
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

I agree with you. Very cathcy and I am one of early adapter of this coin. But I sold all of them when things is not clear. Now, I just came here for any any updates, as I want to hold thgis for long term but seems, dev ius not active. This is a good project I think they can revive this.

Are you so sure about this? I'm afraid the story of MOJO is over.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
mar24n

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

hi
masternodes ROI, stats, price , market , come and join us at :
http://masternodesworld.pro/
we have over 2000 followers on Twitter and every one of them can be your potential investor
https://twitter.com/masternodeswor1
we will tweet big newsies about you coin, and you will get discord bot  with masternode stats and price , monitoring will be available i few days for listed coin
come and check how the bot works on:
  https://discord.gg/jZNPRgW
Mojocoin

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

The situation is such that the devs that previously worked for MOJO are tied up with other projects and the whole crypto world has moved on. We need a new team to take over.
It is worth it for several reasons outlined below.

Do you have what it takes to run and promote a cryptocurrency? This is a once-in-a-lifetime offer for the right person / team!!!

We represent MOJOv3, a fully functional, live network, PoSv3 cryptocurrency with potential that is listed on two major exchanges. We are looking for a new team to take over the management and the future development of this coin / network. This project has been live since 2015 with the new blockchain live since Jan 2017. The project has the following that makes it worth while to take over:

- You get this BCT login: Mojocoin
- Coinmarketcap listing
- Block explorer at CryptoID valid for another 5 months
- web domains will be transferred to new team
- Active listing on Cryptopia and Livecoin + others, low volume ATM but coin has followers waiting for news
- Discord channel exists with interested parties that will assist a new team if the coin is taken over
- Very stable wallet software, PoSv3 based on Stratis / blackcoin code base created by a well known skilled dev
- Good distribution and active network staking
- Any new team that will take over will get around 1.7% of the total coin supply through an escrow process, so there is an excellent opportunity for the right team to make a good profit if you take over the development. 1.7%, so coin supply around 10mill, you get 170,000 coins to take over. There is obviously also the opportunity to buy into the project as well before you announce the takeover.

PM me to discuss further on Discord. Only serious people please as you will not just get coins, but it will be an escrow process over some period of time.
The two listings in themselves are worth a lot these days and you get a lot of original artwork and a cool named coin.

All this needs, is someone to take charge!
klarki
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

The situation is such that the devs that previously worked for MOJO are tied up with other projects and the whole crypto world has moved on. We need a new team to take over.
It is worth it for several reasons outlined below.

Do you have what it takes to run and promote a cryptocurrency? This is a once-in-a-lifetime offer for the right person / team!!!

We represent MOJOv3, a fully functional, live network, PoSv3 cryptocurrency with potential that is listed on two major exchanges. We are looking for a new team to take over the management and the future development of this coin / network. This project has been live since 2015 with the new blockchain live since Jan 2017. The project has the following that makes it worth while to take over:

- You get this BCT login: Mojocoin
- Coinmarketcap listing
- Block explorer at CryptoID valid for another 5 months
- web domains will be transferred to new team
- Active listing on Cryptopia and Livecoin + others, low volume ATM but coin has followers waiting for news
- Discord channel exists with interested parties that will assist a new team if the coin is taken over
- Very stable wallet software, PoSv3 based on Stratis / blackcoin code base created by a well known skilled dev
- Good distribution and active network staking
- Any new team that will take over will get around 1.7% of the total coin supply through an escrow process, so there is an excellent opportunity for the right team to make a good profit if you take over the development. 1.7%, so coin supply around 10mill, you get 170,000 coins to take over. There is obviously also the opportunity to buy into the project as well before you announce the takeover.

PM me to discuss further on Discord. Only serious people please as you will not just get coins, but it will be an escrow process over some period of time.
The two listings in themselves are worth a lot these days and you get a lot of original artwork and a cool named coin.

All this needs, is someone to take charge!

Who are you? Do you know what the situation is?
From year to year, the community is fed with promises!

.LIVECOIN.NET.......
Mojocoin

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

bump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.